Porto Spot Hostel Reviews

Rua Gonçalo Cristóvão 12, Porto, Portugal

Helpful staff, great recommendations of things to do/places to go, great comfy beds, modern rooms, safes in the room, free luggage storage, free Wi-Fi, breakfast provided and tea & coffee all the time, nice communal space.

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Spain

An amazing place, well located, with people very friendly ! I advise you to go! I

• 24th Apr 2014
  • South Korea

Really nice hostel and really friendly and helpful staff. The train arrived on late and they waited for us for the pubcrawl. Nice pubcrawl by the way, you should do it and meet nice people. I also did the walking tour and the wine tour. Really nice tours, not expensive at all. Plus, you feel free about asking questions whatever the subject. The staff know and enjoy their city and you can feel it ! I recommend you !

What a great hostel! The staff were superfriendly and helpful in giving us travel tips and recommendations. Nice clean and spacious kitchen, which is great if you want to prepare your own food. Great breakfast. Nice lounge and bar area. Unfortunately, the beds were not too great. However, everything else made up for a very pleasant stay all in all.

Sometimes loud, but excellent overall impression!

Really good facilities and staff were lovely.

This was hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I also stayed in one of the single rooms and the room was gorgeous, with nice wood floors and a big comfy bed. The kitchen was fully stocked and the breakfasts were good. The location wasn't as "central" as some of the other Porto hostels, but it is very close to the Trinidade station which is on the main line that goes to the Airport and it is very easy to walk to and from the city center.

The hostel is a little way away from the river and the bar areas but it's nice stroll away. The staff were excellent and the minibar in the hostel made meeting people all that much easier. The shared bathrooms which I mainly used were not too clean but that's probably not the hostel's fault. I would stay here again.

Really great hostel with awesome atmosphere and friendly staff. I would definitely stay here again.

The best hostel I could ever stay!! It's better than many hotels. And the staff were simply amazing!! I totally recomend this hostel.. Believe me!! U won't regret it! 👍👏😃

We were 3 mexican girls and the staff was always attentive and we were amazed by the property cleanliness and modernity. First time in a hostel, came with low expectatives and it succed more than expected even in a traditional hotel.

• 4th Apr 2014

Everything I looked for in a hostel: Good social area where its easy to meet people, nice staff, amazing value for the money... also really nice showers :)

Excellent place to stay, clean and hot shower, warm beds, very good breakfast. Staff very kindly and usefull. Grande Abraço a você Jorge.

Extremely friendly owners and staff. lovely area that hostel is situated in. Breakfast was amazing, Our accomodation was one of te highlights of our visit!

• 27th Mar 2014

very friendly staff, clean and safe. strongly recommend

• 25th Mar 2014

excellent bed, friendly staff. unforgettable stay.

• 24th Mar 2014

I had a great stay in this hostel. The staff is very helpfull and the entire building is very clean. The available bunk beds are the best I ever slept in. Good hostel in a very nice city.

As always, Porto Spot was great--clean, safe, affordable, and I love the staff. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Porto.

We (2 girls from Holland) went here for a weekend and we had an awesome time! Such a nice, clean hostel with a spacious room, great showers, good breakfast and very friendly staff. They also arrange lot's of recommendable activities for in Porto (e.g. free walking tours, port & wine tours and pubcrawls). It's not exactly in the city centre (however close to a metro station that goes to the airport directly) but we definitely recommend it to anyone who planns to visit Porto! Thanks so much guys!!

• 22nd Mar 2014

I have nothing bad to say about the hostel itself. Its clean, modern, friendly, near to a tube, it has a great kitchen etc. The only thing that disturbed me was the noise. The Hostel is close to a road which can be very loud in the morning, while its VERY easy to hear other hostel visitors talking or opening doors. But the Hostel was just awesome!