Porto Spot Hostel Reviews

Rua Gonçalo Cristóvão 12, Porto, Portugal

One of the best hostels I have stayed whilst travelling Europe, if not ever!! Everything about it is good! Facilities and atmosphere is great! Stay here one day and stay a week!! Porto is also a great city.

• 29th May 2014

We really enjoyed our time in Porto as well as in Spot hostel. The reception guy (sorry forgot his name) gave us lot of useful tipps and information of the city and the hostel offers very nice breakfast, comfortable enviroment and a small outside garden with seats... would definately recommend to stay!

Best staff ever.

wifi on all the building, close to a metro station and very close to the city center in a walkable distance from everything. nice breakfast and good quality

Nice place to meet new people and have fun. Beds and showers are good.

Great welcome by nice staff, spacious clean room(s) with comfy bed, close enough to the metro (connection to the airport) and the city center is within walking distance. The Hostel has a comfy common room, a small bar for the evenings and a TV for nightly entertainment, if you need that. I even got a beer for free, because it was my birthday, nice! Would definitely stay there again!

This hostel was amazing! I would totally stay here again If I return to Porto. The staff were awesome as well as the areas to hangout in in the hostel! Loved it!!

Good Hostel! Had an awesome stay in the private room, with balcony. Staff is really helpfull and friendly, I would come here again. the livingroom and kitchen makes it easy to meet people. Join the pubcrawl! Only cons would be: matras was to hard (for me) and it's a little out of the center.

Nice place to stay, reception staffs are friendly and very helpful. Bathroom, showers are big and clean. Lobby and kitchen area is nice and big. Near to the center and main shopping area, not very far from the metro station connecting the airport.

Very helpful staff

It was a great place to stay. I had a great time. Everyone was so helpful and friendly.

• 14th May 2014

Great rooms which were really comfy. Bathrooms were very good . Friendly and helpful staff. Free internet. Close to everything. Unbelievably cheap!!

• 13th May 2014

The staff at the front desk were very welcoming when I arrived and were very willing to provide me with the information I needed. The open atmosphere in the dining room and lounge were great for meeting other travellers.

• 12th May 2014

It's almost like home, cool and helpful staff and the Hostel has what you need to stay for a couple days enjoying the city. We only stayed 1 night but it felt great. For a budget you get a good bed, good company and a tasty breakfast but some eggs and fresh fruit would be a great addition though' and shure would it the spot. (Ar de Rio Francesinha is not that great mates but the view is excellent ;) )

Super clean, modern, nice and really helpful staff. Definitely recommend it

Great stay !

Great place to stay in porto. Staff is super friendly. I stayed there with my mom and we were both very happy and comfortable there. Very nice kitchen to cook.

the wifi is only at the lobby and super slow up to an incredible way that it was merely connected to the Internet.

Great place, never been to a hostel with such good facilities, and great staff who are very helpful. Everything you need, and spotlessly clean. Only slightly strange thing which separates it from other hostels is the fact that it attracts people of ALL ages and therefore the ambience suffers a bit in my opinion. Nevertheless, still has a great vibe. Highly recommended.

If you are a solo traveler, this is a great place to meet people. There is a drinking at the hostel lounge every night, the staff are super friendly and kind, and the location is quite central and accessible to metro. Highly recommend this hostel!

• 24th Apr 2014