Porto Spot Hostel Reviews

Rua Gonçalo Cristóvão 12, Porto, Portugal

This is the best hostel I've been to! Clean, modern, with competent and kind staff. They also offer many services. I would really recommend this place!

This was a great hostel and I definitely would recommend it to friends. I really enjoyed the Art Deco building and interiors.

Great Hostel with friendly superb staff, feel never less than welcomed while I was there. Only comment would be to have more wifi router, as my room (26) doesn't have good enough coverage. Whatever, I spent my whole time in the city anyways!

• 1st Mar 2014
  • Malaysia

Great staying!! I will come back for sure! See ya soon :)

• 28th Feb 2014

The spot hostel was pretty awesome, travelling with a car the parking was close by and quite cheap which was very beneficial. The room was large enough that there was space around the bed to fit luggage without tripping over like you do in some places! It was quiet and the facilities available were clean and well maintained. The breakfast had a lot to offer and helped for a great start to the day! It has definitely been one of the best places we have stayed at

Staff were nice and helpful. Kitchen was well stocked and big. Common room was large. Bathroom was clean.

• 24th Feb 2014

O my God! I need to say, that hostel is the best hostel in my life. Really, the staff are very very nice, and smart, honest and they are ready to help any time. That hostel is close everything and you don't need to spend money to locomotion. The bed and shower are the good quality. I forgot my tablet and I live in Dublin, incredibly the staff sent me my tablet by postoffice, they are the best people. congratulations!

Pleasant clean rooms with a safe, nice kitchen facilities, friendly staff . Right in the centre of the old town

• 21st Feb 2014

It's a joke that this hostel is only 20 pppn for a 2person bedroom. Best value for money I ever got anywhere.

do something more to induce good hostel atmosphere. It is unacceptable that it is 10pm, or 10.30pm and there is no more breakfast. If I paid for it, I should have it

Was amazed with the quality here. A nice and homely place, friendly staff, great lounge and kitchen. Dorms with good beds, excellent cleanliness and fine toilet and shower facilities. If you want a home from home this is it

• 18th Feb 2014
  • Greece

Really had a good time here.

• 17th Feb 2014
  • Poland

One of the best hostels I've visited! I made a great choice. -- Uno de los mejores hostales en los que he estado. ¡Fue muy buena elección!

Very good location, price, and atmosphere . Very friendly staff! :-) Wifi is available in the room. Beds are comfortable to sleep in. Breakfast is good!

• Argentina

A really, really great hostel in every way! Couldn't recommend more.

• Argentina

Great staff!!! Always very friendly and ready to help. Facilities very clean. An experience to repeat !!!

• Argentina

Had everything we needed in a really nice room and was made clear that help was available if needed. Also plenty of facilities inside that could be used.

• 13th Feb 2014

Really nice hostel, great kitchen and the staff were chilled and willing to hang out with you, pub crawl was good and breakfast was standard. Accommodation was very fancy for the price and showers were spacious and high quality, overall a very nice experience.

The place is very clean and modern. The staff is extremely friendly. Wi-fi was fast, breakfast delicious

• 12th Feb 2014

The atmosphere of this hostel is great! The staff is very nice and the kitchen/living room area is always filled with great people

• 11th Feb 2014