Porto Spot Hostel Reviews

Rua Gonçalo Cristóvão 12, Porto, Portugal

Pretty nice owners, very kind and helpful with a good taste in music :).

Such a great hostel! Would definitely go back! The staff were very helpful and friendly, the rooms and bathrooms were clean and a good breakfast too!

• 9th Feb 2015

great location, great staff. dont doubt to stay there!

• 8th Feb 2015

This Hostel is awesome! They have everything you need and more: they have wi-fi in every floor, good and clean showers, comfortable beds, lockers in the rooms, a bar, a really cool common area, a nice pateo, and awesome breakfast. The staff is also one of the highlight, very helpful and funny. Totally recommend it!

The heating wasn't working in my bedroom in the first night. However, the staff was kind and changed rooms. The location isn't so good, you have to walk a little from the spot of the main attractions.

Great atmosphere and cool people. It was a great weekend and I will definitely recommend the hostel!

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Portugal

Really cool hostel. Amazing interior and comfy beds. Had lots of information for us about what to do in Porto, and organised for us to go on a bar crawl with a group.

We had an excellent experience at this hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpful in all matters. The rooms were nice and clean as well. The breakfast was a lot better than many of the other hostels we have stayed at. Overall we had really good experience and will definitely recommend this hostel to our friends.

I loved this place. The staff were absolutely amazing and very helpful. They gave me great recommendations and joined in the fun for partying. Very clean, very safe. A little bit of a walk from the river, but well worth it due to the amazing time I had here!

Amazing hostel, common areas are very nice, staff is friendly and helpfull, the two meals we had were very nice, and the dorms were clean and comfortable. One of the best hostel i've ever been!

Wonderful Hostel, I def. recommend staying there. The common areas are super comfortable and the big kitchen has a lot of equipment to cook for yourself. It was very easy to meet the other guests and the staff was super friendly and helpful.

I really loved this hostel. It's like a hotel! The common area and kitchen is great for meeting other travellers and the nightly dinner is great for meeting new people and talking to the staff! :) The staff were so helpful (The drier broke when I was doing my laundry and the girl tried her best to get it sorted ASAP thanks! ) I'l definitely stay here again WHEN I make it back to Porto! PS- Glad to see an Irish lad in the hostel! Definately do a tour/pub crawl with him! He's great craic! :)

Everything feels very new and clean and the room was actually really comfortable, quiet and warm, with our own little balcony. There were plenty of bathrooms for everyone. The staff was very helpful with every question we had and they were actually really nice people too. We loved the lounge area. It made it easy to meet new people (and to do some warming up in the bar, before pub crawl). It's a shame we didn't get to try the dinner, it smelled delicious. The tours, however, were really nice.

• 5th Jan 2015
  • Portugal

Really nice staff, great atmosphere and good value for money. Excellent location

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Israel

This is a great hostel. Located on a great city and with one of the best staff I've ever seen. I recommend it a 100%. The only thing was that I could feel the coils of the bed in my back during the night. Appart from that, it is a modern, clean and friendly hostel.

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Guatemala

The best hostel I have lived !Stuffs are really friendly and enthusiastic!The most important is that I meet some awesome people in the hostel!Recommande to everyone this hostel in Porto !

Porto Spot Hostel is very cozy with awesome staff and excellent homemade food :)!

• 27th Dec 2014
  • Portugal

a very special thanks to Jorge the evening receptionist who treated us like princes! he took a loooong time to tell us EVERYTHING that was worth knowing, seeing or doing in this beautiful city, and even made us some very good porto-based cocktails! The place is very clean, in good strategic position (5 minutes walk from the Ribeira) and definitely worth the money! thanks again Jorge, we wait for you in Brussels!

This hostel is really nice they have an amazing lounge room with all the movies u want :) its a nice hostel to chill and breakfast is amazing :) the beds are really comfortable a big and it is not that far from the city center. I think one of the best things about this hostel is the staff they are such warm and loving people that make you feel right at home which makes me recommend this hostel to everyone I meet :)

Great place! Really well thought rooms for pleasent stay

• 1st Dec 2014