Porto Spot Hostel Reviews

Rua Gonçalo Cristóvão 12, Porto, Portugal

1941 Total Reviews

Loved the experience ! The hostel has great facilities, is very clean and I felt safe at all times. The outside area is quite nice and is very close to the main metro station.

• Spain

A beautiful hostel with character and great atmosphere. Very clean. Great location. An excellent experience, I'd highly recommend!

• 5th Aug 2014

Superb Hostel !!! Great time and great fun......thanks to the staff for making my stay so pleasent :)

• Switzerland

Amazing hostel! Staff is absolutely kind and helpful. They show you around and offer to do your laundry for you. The free breakfast is good. I recommend the free walking tour! Nice atmosphere. Definitely a good place to stay!

i am so sorry to be late for evaluating. i had wonderful time at porto spot hostel. at first it was easy to get there, had clean facilities, large room(i stayed in two bed room with my friend), and staffs were kind. i liked there so much. :) i'd love to stay there again if i'm gonna visit porto again.

• 4th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Had a really cool time with nice staff who gave me tips and helped me with lots of stuff

• 4th Aug 2014

The building is awesome and really spacious. It looked more as an hotel than as an hostel (except for price :D). The common space (especially outdoor) is really cozy!

Really beautiful hostel with lovely staff.

Gorgeous hostel! This is definitely the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. It was quite big, spacious rooms, secure. Great atmosphere, friendly staff and well located. Breakfast included a little more than just the standard milk and cereal, and loved that they partnered with Poncho Tours. The wi-fi got a little sketchy on my last day there, but I was on my way out and didn't have time to be bothered. I'm sure they would've quickly fixed the problem

Cant recommend Porto Spot highly enough. Bit of street noise in the front dorms but the amazing staff and atmosphere more than make up for that (special mention Innes, Tanya and Tiago). Booked 5 days, but stayed 9.

The hostel is really nice! I really enjoyed staying there, and the staff is awesome. They all are doing a great job. I recommend it.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Spain

We enjoyed our stay at Porto spot hostel. The hostel was cozy and nicely decorated. The common room was comfy and welcoming. The kitchen was big and there was a nice space outside to enjoy breakfast. Our room was nice, however we had difficulty accessing wifi in the room and had to go to the main areas to use it. We would have liked a mirror in our room. We were not pleased with the cleanliness of the bathrooms-weren't cleaned in at least the 3 days we were there, but the garbage was emptied.

Great hostel. Perfect set up to meet new people and have a good time in Porto. The facilities are the best I have seen on my travels, and the staff treats you like part of their family. Stay here!

Definitely a favourite! Everything about this place is amazing and there is not a single thing I could fault!!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »