Porto Spot Hostel Reviews

Rua Gonçalo Cristóvão 12, Porto, Portugal

This is the best hostel I've been to! Clean, modern, with competent and kind staff. They also offer many services. I would really recommend this place!

This was a great hostel and I definitely would recommend it to friends. I really enjoyed the Art Deco building and interiors.

Great Hostel with friendly superb staff, feel never less than welcomed while I was there. Only comment would be to have more wifi router, as my room (26) doesn't have good enough coverage. Whatever, I spent my whole time in the city anyways!

• 1st Mar 2014
  • Malaysia

Great staying!! I will come back for sure! See ya soon :)

• 28th Feb 2014

The spot hostel was pretty awesome, travelling with a car the parking was close by and quite cheap which was very beneficial. The room was large enough that there was space around the bed to fit luggage without tripping over like you do in some places! It was quiet and the facilities available were clean and well maintained. The breakfast had a lot to offer and helped for a great start to the day! It has definitely been one of the best places we have stayed at

Staff were nice and helpful. Kitchen was well stocked and big. Common room was large. Bathroom was clean.

• 24th Feb 2014

O my God! I need to say, that hostel is the best hostel in my life. Really, the staff are very very nice, and smart, honest and they are ready to help any time. That hostel is close everything and you don't need to spend money to locomotion. The bed and shower are the good quality. I forgot my tablet and I live in Dublin, incredibly the staff sent me my tablet by postoffice, they are the best people. congratulations!

Pleasant clean rooms with a safe, nice kitchen facilities, friendly staff . Right in the centre of the old town

• 21st Feb 2014

It's a joke that this hostel is only 20 pppn for a 2person bedroom. Best value for money I ever got anywhere.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »