Porto Spot Hostel Reviews

Rua Gonçalo Cristóvão 12, Porto, Portugal

I had very nice stay in Spot hostel, I really was impressed to find such good cleanliness and atmosfere. Very confy room and nice Kitchen and living room where you can meet other travellers,It was really good choise.

Located in a quiet place, yet at a walking distance from the old town. Very nice and well refurbished old building, confortable and natural lighted room and good bathroom. Will definitely come back!

Only one night but, coming from other hostels, this is clearly a very high quality one !!!

• 5th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

First time in a Hostel and I was highly surprised with the quality of the facilities, very ggod and at all times very clean, the kindness of the staff and the atmosphere created with all the other guests. I am looking forward to repeat !!!!

• 4th Feb 2014

It was lovely staying with you!

• 4th Feb 2014

One of the best hostel I've ever been!

I had a great time @ Porto Hostel. Very good facilities and friendly people.

• 30th Jan 2014
  • Japan

very happy with my stay - breakfast was nice room was clean and the bed comfy.

• 29th Jan 2014

The hotel was just what I was looking for: friendly staff, clean rooms, good shower and decent breakfast to start the day

• Austria

Everyone on Reception was extremely helpful and pleasant, particularly the night Manager. The building itself alive with character, rooms very clean and breakfast awesome

• Spain

I really enjoyed staying there. It has not the best location, butthe staff, breakfast and facilities compensate for it.

Great staff and atmosphere. The hostel on itself, was also prime. I advise anyone to stauy at spot hostel.

• 24th Jan 2014

Very high standard facilities.Very clean and great value for Money.

• 24th Jan 2014

Great Hostel and friendly staff. Thanks guys !!!

• 24th Jan 2014

Me and my friends enjoyed very much our stay in Porto Spot. Everything was good, the bathroom and the bedroom were huge, compared to other hostels that we've stayed. Two things could be better, though... There's no signalisation indicating the hostel and it's 15 min walk to the city centre (In the other hand, it's 5min to the biggest metro station).

Great hostel!