Porto Spot Hostel Reviews

Rua Gonçalo Cristóvão 12, Porto, Portugal

Such a great hostel, would definitely recommend staying here to anyone. The staff was really friendly and also helpful with things to do and getting around the city. Dinner cooked by the hostel was delicious and a great way to meet the people.

• 12th May 2015

Best stay of my European tour! Great atmosphere and friendly environment, people go out together and they treat you really nice and friendly. Like staying in a big family house! Close to the subway and of good places to visit.

• 12th May 2015

Good atmosphere, staffs were super friendly, nice free breakfast from 8-11am, late check out 12am, close to the main attractions and easy access to the airport, bathrooms and rooms are very clean and confortable.

At Spot Hostel I felt very much at home...... The homemade dinner was delicious, the staff was kind and always ready to help me with city tours and information, the rooms were always clean as well as the bathrooms. Location was just 3 min walk from the main metro station. Nothing to complaint about !!!

• 11th May 2015
  • Romania

Excellent value for money option. The house is very nice, with an outside terrace where you can have breakfast and meet other guests, the staff was super friendly and always ready to help. There was always people from staff cleaning the facilities and the beds were quite large and comfortable. Spot hostel is a place to come back !!!!

• 11th May 2015

The hostel had a really good vibe; very friendly; very social. I felt like I knew everybody staying there by the second night. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. Would definitely stay again.

This was great as it was like share house more than a hostel, making it easier to make friends. the staff are very helpful and friendly. the internet access is free. would definitely stay there again.

• 10th May 2015

I originally booked 4 nights, checked out after 1 and moved to a more central location. It could have been just timing, but the atmosphere wasn't enjoyable. They don't have individual outlets which was really annoying but apparently you can ask the front desk for an extension. Overall, from personal experience, I know there are better hostels to stay in so this wouldn't be my number 1 choice for porto.

The welcome is the warmest we have ever received. We truly enjoyed the comfort and all the little things that make this hostel so special!

• 6th May 2015

By far the best hostel I have ever been. Looking forward to go back

• 6th May 2015
  • Portugal

Really nice atmosphere, a common area to chat with people, staff was kind. Totally recommend it !!!!

• 5th May 2015

All the staff at Spot hostel were extremely helpful and friendly.The place itself was very clean (I saw several times a day people cleaning the bathrooms and toilets) and although I didn't join dinners and other activities, I heard positive comments from other travellers.

• 4th May 2015

I had a great time staying here. The staff was super friendly and went out of their way to help everyone. The hostel itself was very clean and also had a great vibe for when you when to relax at the end of the day and get to know your roommates. I would definitely stay here again.

My first experience in Portugal is definitely a fond one to remember. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and am most thankful for the help offered by two specific staff members; Clementina and Fatima. Porto Spot's cleanliness was remarkable, and Pancho tours are a top team connected to Porto Spot as they always come by every few hours offering their various services to joiners, which enlightened me a lot. My stay was very comfortable and enjoyable. So muito obrigada Porto Spot, you're a good team!

Perfect stay, wonderful people and a very good breakfast!!!

• 25th Apr 2015

cosy staircase and white, large clean rooms

My first experience in a hostel and I loved it !!! Clean, great location, friendly staff and high social interaction. I met other guests which made my stay much more pleasent. Thanks Porto Spot Hostel !!!!

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

Loved staying here! SO clean and beautiful inside, and the common area is perfect for hanging out after a day of sight seeing :) As a solo traveler I found it easy to meet new people here. Only potential drawback is the location, which is a bit farther away from some of the main sights... but really it wasn't a problem so it depends on what you're looking for. Overall I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. Also, free breakfast is real food! (As in bread with cheese and ham)

I had a nice time there, nice staff, he showed us local bar after his duty hour. i met some friends and had a nice talk during the dinner. it seems that they have different chef, i don't like the dinner that much, but a guy who lived there one week told me the last chef cooked well:) the location is ok, not very close to center, but only 10min walk. i stay in female dom, clean and quiet.

• 16th Apr 2015
  • kongjingkongjing6750
  • Belgium

I had a great time in Spot Hostel. The staff is very helpful and gave me great tips of places to visit and eat. Location is central and it represents a very good value for Money option.

• 16th Apr 2015