Porto Studio Solar Reviews

Rua Santa Catarina n�797, Porto, Portugal

compared to flat images do not correspond to reality. The apartment had a dirt floor, the shower was corral route, the first night we had to bathe in the tub with the water running and all crooked. the night was a huge noise on the top floors you could not sleep.

• 20th Aug 2013
  • Portugal

If you are looking for a clean, cosy and cheap place to stay, porto studio solar's apartments are the right choice for you. The only thing I was a little upset with was a real loud and annoying noise that me and my mates heard on sunday morning at 8am. We were in bed in a pretty intense hangover and What is love? Baby dont hurt me, nomore! woke us up, but it was actually pretty funny so who cares. Real good place to stay!

• 15th Aug 2012

The place was great value for money and close to all the main attractions. The apartment was spotless. My only comment is that one of the nights there was alot of noise from the upstairs apartment but otherwise no complaints we would stay there again. A special thank you the woman who met us she was very helpful.

• 28th Apr 2012