Porto Wine Hostel

• Campo dos Martires da Patria, 52, (in Cordoaria Garden, next to the University), Porto, Portugal
9.3
Superb 993 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 993 Total Reviews
Porto Wine Hostel Located at Campo dos Martires da Patria, 52, (in Cordoaria Garden, next to the University), Porto.
Portugal
Porto Porto 4050-366 Campo dos Martires da Patria, 52, (in Cordoaria Garden, next to the University)
93% 993
41.1466281 -8.6170578
    Rooms available

24th Jun 2016

Absolutely delightful. The staff is fantastic, it is very clean, I never had to wait to use a shower or bathroom, the atmosphere is friendly and people meet each other, the wine theme and decor is lovely, and the bar is cheap. Also very well located. It was my first time in Porto but I found my way around very easily and was able to walk everywhere I wanted to go from the hostel. I know exactly where I'm staying if I'm ever back in Porto!

• Turkey, Couple, 31-40
23rd Jun 2016

this was the hostel that i can't want more. everything was great, thank you

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
22nd Jun 2016
6.9

Wifi was not available to our room on the second floor. Although the staff were friendly, they were somewhat aloof. Breakfast was not up to standard, there could have been a choice of cereal and some fruit available. I have to say though the second day there were delicious pancakes which made up for it, although no lemon and sugar to go with them. My husband of course does not agree with me, not so picky. Good advice for places to visit.

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th Jun 2016

One of my favorite hostels so far. Great atmosphere in every aspect.

20th Jun 2016

I only stayed one night but I loved it! Everything was clean and worked perfectly. The staff was so nice and helpful. The hostel happy hour was a great way to meet other people staying there. And it's not too far from some of the main attractions of Porto! Definitely would stay here if I visit Porto again!

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
17th Jun 2016

Amazing hostel! The staff was so helpful! They were all of them always available for all questions or requests. The atmosphere also was good and the rooms are big, the bad are really comfortable! The only thing, is if you are not a party person or if you like to sleep maybe ask for a room that is not on the street. Also the happy hour on the hostel go until midnight which can make some noises... But a part of that perfect! Thanks Alice and Isabel and all the stuff :D

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
17th Jun 2016

Great location, amazing staff!

• shsaremi
  • Iran, All Male Group, 18-24
14th Jun 2016

My friends and I stayed two nights in Porto and Porto Wine hostel is our absolute favorite hostel in all of Europe. Locality is great, staff are amazing, and the city its self is beautiful. Alice and Isabel are the best! We had the best time in Porto and we owe it all to the Porto wine hostel staff. I recommend all travelers traveling to Porto to stay at this hostel, you won't regret it. Thank you Alice, Isabel and all other Porto Wine Hostel staff who made our stay one to remember! -Cali Boys

• Australia, Male, 18-24
14th Jun 2016

I can't do this hostel justice in a 500 character review, but let me try. Hostels are made by the atmosphere in them, and Porto Wine Hostel does not lack any atmosphere. Honestly, the reason this place is so great are because of the staff. Isabel and Alice are the two champions that keep everything running and the guests engaged with each other. Honestly could not talk higher of them. Everything else about the hostel is as you'd expect a good hostel to be so no issues there. Will be back!

Best staff ever