Porto Wine Hostel

• Campo dos Martires da Patria, 52, (in Cordoaria Garden, next to the University), Porto, Portugal

9.3
Superb 1207 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 1207 Total Reviews

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
10th Feb 2017

Good location, great hostel and amazing staff. Had an amazing time here with other guests and staffs b

• USA, Male, 41+
27th Jan 2017

The staff is very attentive. Hostel is spottless, the cleaning crew does an excellent job. Very laid back, drink some wine, watch the rain, relax. Security is good at doors and personal locker but like any situation lock your belongings. There was an incident of a Brazilian girl claiming her hair dryer went missing!

24th Jan 2017

The basics (i.e. room, bath, etc.) are very nice and tidy and the staff are delights to be around at all times. :D

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
13th Jan 2017

We loved the Porto wine hostel! All of the staff were amazing and very helpful. Alice and Isabel made our time what it was and went out of their way to ensure that we got an authentic Porto experience! Great location for sightseeing and for going out at night! Highly recommend!

11th Jan 2017

Adorable hostel (seriously pinterest worthy) but I went to Porto during the dead season, so nobody was actually staying in this hostel. Super clean, super friendly and a really good value.

• Portugal, Female, 41+
7th Jan 2017

Loved my stay at Wine Hostel. Great location in the city center, very nice, friendly and helpful staff. I stayed in a Private 3 bed room with my mother and my son and all the 3 generations loved it :) I would recommend this Hostel to all my friends and I hope to come back soon.

• heverkennedy4907
  • Australia, Couple, 41+
4th Jan 2017

A great hostel the staff were very helpful and it was clean comfortable and stylish.

• USA, Female, 25-30
29th Dec 2016
5.7

I paid for a single room. Well I was placed in the room 10 años and it's right next to what I assume is the employee break-room or maybe where the cleaning staff goes. It was beyond loud. I was woken up at 6am by screaming and laughing directly outside of my door by the STAFF. This went on for hours- may want to reconsider putting your highest paying customers directly next to the employee lounge. Also, there were some major plumbing issues.

Hi Jenna, we're very sorry to hear that you couldn't rest. The 10 years, is right next to the 20 year, a four bed dorm that was occupied with a group that was spending New Year's Eve here. In fact, next to the 20 years room we have a private room, nothing more than a store room for the cleaning products but the Staff office is right next to the kitchen, 2 floors down and at 6 am we only have one employee working. So you probably heard the girls on the four bed dormitory, something that is beyond our reach, since we cannot ask someone to keep it down if we don't have any complaints. Thank you so much for your review and sorry for the inconvenient.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
28th Dec 2016

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! They have a great atmosphere and an awesome staff! The water in the showers was a little cold sometimes, but it wasn't really a big deal. Very good environment for you to make friends and great location in Porto, near the university and great bars.

28th Dec 2016

Great place to stay! The staff was very friendly and helpful; we were immediately shown a map and the locations to visit. Great atmosphere, and the bar was a great place to meet people. The security lockers were huge, which was great, and they have the most comfortable beds I've slept in at a hostel. Definitely recommend!