Porto Wine Hostel

• Campo dos Martires da Patria, 52, (in Cordoaria Garden, next to the University), Porto, Portugal

9.5
Superb 1381 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 1381 Total Reviews

19th Jul 2017

Great place to stay in Porto especially if you are looking for clean hostel with the perfect central location. Walking distance to everything worth seeing :) Luis is a great host and helps every guest with advice. Thank you guys for having us!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
17th Jul 2017
7.1

I booked this hostel for the lovely wooden paneled room and leather armchairs shown on the Hostelworld website, sadly this room has been renovated (please remove that old photo) - it is actually the common room, reception, and bar all in one, a lot smaller and louder than I imagined. The staircase is decorated lovely with old port and wine bottles though. Rooms were okay, quite hot with only 1 fan. Thankfully helpful suggestions from Luis made my stay in Porto more enjoyable exploring the city

• Serbia, Female, 18-24
17th Jul 2017

It was my pleasure to stay in this hostel, everything was so cool and everybody were so nice! I would recommend everyone to stay here :)

• elsiewallace
  • New Zealand, Female, 18-24
16th Jul 2017

Overall this hostel was really good! I felt really at home and me and a few other girls were a bit in love with Alice! Also thanks Merena for the pancakes, will hopefully come back here again soon

16th Jul 2017

Perfect choice for a long long - in the best sense - weekend in pretty Porto. A wee steep hike up from amazingly azulejoed Sao Bento train station, past the landmark church tower, across Cordoaria gardens. Spot on. Luis at reception is porticularly friendly & helpful. Other staff nice too. A wee free snifter of port tae start yer stay. Pleasant common area/bar, with balcony, Decent kitchen thru-by. Great en suite dorm, comfy & clean. Scuzzy "Welcome" mat needs changing; not the welcome tho!

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
14th Jul 2017

Can't recommend this hostel enough! Great location and atmosphere. Friendly staff. They welcome you with a sample of Port wine!

13th Jul 2017

Great location; clean and friendly. Highly recommend. Thank you to Mia for sending me North, off the beaten path!

5th Jul 2017

The best hostel we stayed at during our travel along Portugal. The guys running this place are truly friendly and show a sincere commitment to help you in everything they can. Really nice people. Highly recommendable.

• USA, Mixed Group, 31-40
5th Jul 2017

Everything was so great, and we enjoyed it so much. We checked out and were able to leave our bags in the storage room all day. We'll definitely stay here again when we come back to Porto.

3rd Jul 2017

Fantastic place really in a great location. Tourist attractions nearby, but also not far from more local places. My only concern was that the front door was unlocked throughout the day, so anyone could have wandered in if they wanted. Staff are awesome, and can help you book tours like I did. If I go back to Porto (I hope I can), Wine Hostel will definitely be getting my business again.