Porto Wine Hostel

• Campo dos Martires da Patria, 52, (in Cordoaria Garden, next to the University), Porto, Portugal

Superb 1473 Total Reviews
Superb 1473 Total Reviews

• South Africa, Male, 25-30
15th Sep 2017

One of the best hostel experiences ever! A glass of wine on arriving and just an awesome atmosphere. Definitely recommend it to all. The only issue is that is inaccessible to people with mobility impairments. An elevator would be amazing!

• Germany, Female, 25-30
11th Sep 2017

Nice and clean hostel. As a welcome drink everyone gets a glass of Port Wine. The Taxi-shuttle to the Aiport makes travelling very comfortable!

8th Sep 2017

Beautiful place and beautiful atmosphere.

8th Sep 2017

I really enjoyed my stay here. I typically book one night ensuring I like the hostel. In this case this was a mistake b/c I had to sleep at another hostel and return the following day, as they were fully booked. This is how popular this place is Everyone was helpful and with lots of smiles

• Poland, Female, 25-30
4th Sep 2017

Everything perfect Welcome drink with Porto wine Thank u so much for the kind staff Just a pity for the toilette inside room a bit noisy

• Germany, Male, 18-24
3rd Sep 2017

The Wine Hostel in Porto was a really good one: We slept in a 6 bed room with ensuite bathroom-lovely and complete. The kitchen was the tiniest one I've already seen in hostels, we could cook really good there. The staff was friendly and all the rooms nice decorated. It's a small but lovely hostel. All in all, to have a good stay at Porto I would recommend the Wine Hostel.

• Germany, Male, 31-40
2nd Sep 2017

Really cool hostel. The bar is a nice place to both try some of the port wines as well as meeting people - though sometimes it is a bit quiet. The staff was always friendly and helpful and made sure I had a great time.

• Italy, Couple, 31-40
2nd Sep 2017

Great atmosphere. The reception in the living room is also a bar and we had great conversations and drinks with other guests there. We had a nice private room (a lot of noise from the square actually, but we don't mind and were even happy to have a window with nice view on the square). Friendly and helpful staff.

• Ireland, Male, 41+
2nd Sep 2017

My wife and I found the hostel well put together and in an ideal location for exploring Porto - not just the spectacular areas down towards the river, but also northwards which is full of interesting shops, squares, etc.. We had booked a double room. The staff couldn't have been more helpful. They had a positive and helpful answer to each of our questions which added to our stay and understanding of the city. The facilities were very good when compared to others I have stayed in.

31st Aug 2017

I was really impressed. The hostel is really clean. I had a toilet and a shower in the room to share only with the others room mate. The guys working there are really helpful and friendly, and I got a really good breakfast. So really good option. One of the best hostel I have been so far.

×