Porto Wine Hostel Reviews

Campo dos M�rtires da P�tria, 52, Porto, Portugal

What can I say, I would be willing to pay more for the breakfast if it included cheese and stuff, real coffee (like not from a percolator) and you could have it till noon or something, cause usually coming home from the Primavera Festival around four am, we never got up before 11. But I guess we're not the usual crowd and the breakfast formulae has been tired and tested with the other guests.

Thanks a lot to the staff for very useful advice! Everything was amazing!

Great place- I loved it- very cool living space

This is a great hostel for an excellent value! It's also in a great location!

This is definitely the best place to stay when visiting Porto! Great location for sightseeing and having a lot of fun, authentic decoration and unique experience of tasting Port wine, helpful and friendly stuff make may stay in Porto unforgettable!!! Thank you Wine Hostel for this amazing experience! I’ll be back!

Amazing hostel!! One of the bests so far. Really well located, with a really nice comunal areas and a perfect and hepful staff. I'll come back in the summer, thank you guys!!

• 22nd May 2014

This is one of my favorite hostels to have visited! It's very central and has a cute, rustic, homelike ambiance. It is filled with empty bottles of port wine as décor, and there is nearly always an inexpensive wine or sangría available from the staff. The rooms are all named after different types of port wine, they're very clean, the beds are comfortable, and the bathrooms are more like what you'd find in a house than a dorm. I would definitely recommend and will stay again when I visit Porto!

The only thing I would change about this hostel would be to change the locks on the lockers by moving the metal piece forward. My padlock was too big to fit through there and I could not lock up my things.

One of the best hostel I have ever been it

• 14th May 2014

Thank you for help.

• 9th May 2014
  • Russia

A pleasant hostel in a great location.

the prefect hostel, there is no demerit to tell! cheap, tidy, friendly, good location, good staff, good atmosphere

Good location and facilities. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Very good value for money!

Overall, everything is not bad. The hostel is decorated with many wine bottles and the staff was willing to offer us useful information. Still, there's some room for improvement. First, since it was getting warmer in April, there were always a bunch of flies when we entered the room. We ALWAYS had to ask for the insecticide to kill the stupid insects. Second, we wished there had been free breakfast (most hostels we stayed have this competitive edge)

I really liked staying here. The living room is fully equipped with everything you need including a guitar and playstation! I loved the 1€ port and 4hours of happy hour too! Thanks for a good time. My only suggestion would be to perk up the atmosphere a bit - maybe move the reception to the living room so the receptionists can be more social with guests!

Nice Location and nice staff

The staff were very friendly and it had everything you could possibly expect from a hostel. The location is fantastic.

Nice little hostel in a good location. Be sure to try the port wine tastings.

- very nice hostel in great location - friendly and helpful staff - the bathroom for the dorms could be to small if the hostel is fully booked

I stayed at WINE hostel for four days with three friends. We all agreed it was a great place to stay! Clean, Good atmosphere and Perfect Location! The Cordoaria Square is always full of young people and it's right downtown Porto! What else could you ask for? I highly recomend it!

• 5th Apr 2014