Porto Wine Hostel Reviews

Campo dos M�rtires da P�tria, 52, Porto, Portugal

What a fantastic hostel, located right on the corner of a park walking distance to shops and public transport. The bus to the airport was 100m down the road which was very helpful. The hostel has a really nice relaxed vibe and the staff are very friendly and helpful. If I'm ever back in Porto I will be staying here for sure!

Staff very friendly and helpful. Walked into the room first up and was greeted by a swarm of flies but they quickly dissipated. Would recommend.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Fantastic location,friendly and helpful staff .a really nice place to stay ,Totally enjoyed my stay :)

• 19th Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Great place! Staff was friendly and helpful and the place was quiet but not too anti-social. Location was great.

Everything great!

The hostel was lovely, really clean and with lovely facilities, the staff were very helpful and happy to point us in the right direction. All of the group commented on the fantastic beds, after all who doesn't love a memory-foam mattress, I don't think I have slept better. The location is fantastic close enough to the shopping, party and historic districts without being too close as to disturb a quiet night at the hostel (if that's what you're after).

• 5th Jun 2014

Hostel was well located and very worth the price we paid. Definitely staying here again!

What can I say, I would be willing to pay more for the breakfast if it included cheese and stuff, real coffee (like not from a percolator) and you could have it till noon or something, cause usually coming home from the Primavera Festival around four am, we never got up before 11. But I guess we're not the usual crowd and the breakfast formulae has been tired and tested with the other guests.

Thanks a lot to the staff for very useful advice! Everything was amazing!

Great place- I loved it- very cool living space

This is a great hostel for an excellent value! It's also in a great location!

This is definitely the best place to stay when visiting Porto! Great location for sightseeing and having a lot of fun, authentic decoration and unique experience of tasting Port wine, helpful and friendly stuff make may stay in Porto unforgettable!!! Thank you Wine Hostel for this amazing experience! I’ll be back!

Amazing hostel!! One of the bests so far. Really well located, with a really nice comunal areas and a perfect and hepful staff. I'll come back in the summer, thank you guys!!

• 22nd May 2014

This is one of my favorite hostels to have visited! It's very central and has a cute, rustic, homelike ambiance. It is filled with empty bottles of port wine as décor, and there is nearly always an inexpensive wine or sangría available from the staff. The rooms are all named after different types of port wine, they're very clean, the beds are comfortable, and the bathrooms are more like what you'd find in a house than a dorm. I would definitely recommend and will stay again when I visit Porto!

The only thing I would change about this hostel would be to change the locks on the lockers by moving the metal piece forward. My padlock was too big to fit through there and I could not lock up my things.

One of the best hostel I have ever been it

• 14th May 2014

Thank you for help.

• 9th May 2014
  • Russia

A pleasant hostel in a great location.

the prefect hostel, there is no demerit to tell! cheap, tidy, friendly, good location, good staff, good atmosphere

Good location and facilities. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Very good value for money!