Porto Wine Hostel Reviews

Campo dos M�rtires da P�tria, 52, Porto, Portugal

Overall, everything is not bad. The hostel is decorated with many wine bottles and the staff was willing to offer us useful information. Still, there's some room for improvement. First, since it was getting warmer in April, there were always a bunch of flies when we entered the room. We ALWAYS had to ask for the insecticide to kill the stupid insects. Second, we wished there had been free breakfast (most hostels we stayed have this competitive edge)

I really liked staying here. The living room is fully equipped with everything you need including a guitar and playstation! I loved the 1€ port and 4hours of happy hour too! Thanks for a good time. My only suggestion would be to perk up the atmosphere a bit - maybe move the reception to the living room so the receptionists can be more social with guests!

Nice Location and nice staff

The staff were very friendly and it had everything you could possibly expect from a hostel. The location is fantastic.

Nice little hostel in a good location. Be sure to try the port wine tastings.

- very nice hostel in great location - friendly and helpful staff - the bathroom for the dorms could be to small if the hostel is fully booked

I stayed at WINE hostel for four days with three friends. We all agreed it was a great place to stay! Clean, Good atmosphere and Perfect Location! The Cordoaria Square is always full of young people and it's right downtown Porto! What else could you ask for? I highly recomend it!

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Spain

Great location, but finding a parking is an issue.

Great hostel in a great city

Very good hostel with many young travelers in a great location by some of the better nightlife streets. Also not too far from the main streets and major tourist zones, and the tours given by the hostel helped. Staff were also helpful for the most part and gave us good recommendations for dinner, nightlife, and even pointed us to the night bus when we had to leave for the airport, saving us cab fare. Overall, facilitates were good with a great kitchen and common room as well.

• 4th Apr 2014

I enjoyed my stay in wine hostel. I thought that it is a party hostel but it was rather a quiet one. Rita from the personel is a great person;) i was very happy to have a separate bathroom in each room as well as a heater for colder nights and drying of things. Located close to the center but not in front of busy streets. I was kind of sad because there was no night life or parties in the hostel at all during my stay.. anyway a very nice quiet place;)

The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful throughout my stay, answering all my questions about where to find places to go or eat. The hostel is perfectly located, right in the historic centre, near lots of the sights and an easy walk from the river. Even though it's ridiculously cheap, you get free wifi, discounted port and access to things like a free walking tour (my guide Pedro was really friendly and knowledgeable). The only problem is it's a tall building with no lift.

1 2 3 Next » last »