Porto Wine Hostel Reviews

Campo dos M�rtires da P�tria, 52, Porto, Portugal

I stayed at WINE hostel for four days with three friends. We all agreed it was a great place to stay! Clean, Good atmosphere and Perfect Location! The Cordoaria Square is always full of young people and it's right downtown Porto! What else could you ask for? I highly recomend it!

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Spain

Great location, but finding a parking is an issue.

Great hostel in a great city

Very good hostel with many young travelers in a great location by some of the better nightlife streets. Also not too far from the main streets and major tourist zones, and the tours given by the hostel helped. Staff were also helpful for the most part and gave us good recommendations for dinner, nightlife, and even pointed us to the night bus when we had to leave for the airport, saving us cab fare. Overall, facilitates were good with a great kitchen and common room as well.

• 4th Apr 2014

I enjoyed my stay in wine hostel. I thought that it is a party hostel but it was rather a quiet one. Rita from the personel is a great person;) i was very happy to have a separate bathroom in each room as well as a heater for colder nights and drying of things. Located close to the center but not in front of busy streets. I was kind of sad because there was no night life or parties in the hostel at all during my stay.. anyway a very nice quiet place;)

The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful throughout my stay, answering all my questions about where to find places to go or eat. The hostel is perfectly located, right in the historic centre, near lots of the sights and an easy walk from the river. Even though it's ridiculously cheap, you get free wifi, discounted port and access to things like a free walking tour (my guide Pedro was really friendly and knowledgeable). The only problem is it's a tall building with no lift.

Very good hostel, clean and beautiful, well located, with very kind staff, the receptionist is really beautiful lol!!. The only negative aspect is that if you pay with a card at your arrival you'll have to pay from 3 to 5 extra %.

This hostel is a wonderful choice! About 4 blocks from the train station this place is close to everything. All the amenities are great with plenty of space and lockers (bring your own lock), though if you go in the winter be prepared because the rooms do not have heating but the do provide tons of blankets. The cool thing about this is all the port wine available and things to do that the hostel provides that you should definitely look into.

1 2 3 Next » last »