Portsburgh Square Reviews

10 Portsburgh Square, Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland

Staff welcoming and efficient and knowledgeable and friendly. will definitely be back and would not hesitate to recommend to friends

• 18th Aug 2013
  • Scotland

Everything was a disaster: no key for the bedroom, mattresses broken, windows too old so noise and wind enter, oven broken, water quite cold, duvets and bedroom dirty... The previous day they told us there was no accommodation for us so we spent the whole day trying to fix that problem. Indeed, the worst experience I have ever lived on holidays.

• 17th Aug 2013
  • Spain

No heat, no hot water, no wifi (even though it said so when we booked), no locks on doors - it was not ready for residents!

The staff checking me in had no idea and I had to wait for somw girl to return from her break to tell the clueless girl at the desk what my email had already told me (but she couldn't believe me). The balance was 24 pounds

View all Edinburgh Apartments