Portside Inn Backpackers Lodge Reviews

52 Bridge Street, Napier, Napier, New Zealand

The common room is a bit dark. It will be great with more natural light. I really like how I could have the room for myself even though it was a shared dorm room. Really appreciate that. The other room with other people were smelly even when they just left their door open and I could smell their rotten feet/ clothing smelling.

• 3rd May 2015
  • Thailand

Everything was okay, except the pillowcase and duvet didn't look like they had been washed (maybe they were just old). There was an empty bed with a cleaner-looking pillowcase, so I just switched. The whole place is kind of run down, but the staff was nice and helpful. Nothing was horrible, but nothing was great, either.