Portside Inn Backpackers Lodge Reviews

52 Bridge Street, Napier, Napier, New Zealand

The staff and longer term guests could not have done more to make me feel welcome from the moment I arrived and I was given lots of help about what to do in the area. The hostel quickly felt like a home from home and, if I could have, I would have rearranged my trip to stay longer. I hope I'll be back!

• 17th Nov 2015
  • Northern Ireland

It wasn't clean, the atmosphere was concerning and I just didn't like it at all.

• 14th Nov 2015
  • Sweden

We are very disappointed that you did not enjoy your stay. It would help if you had spoken to us during your stay,so that we could address your concerns.

I was only for two nights there and I wished it would be only one...two of three showers were so dirty, I didn't want to use them and it not seemed like they would clean the bathrooms daily....