Porzellaneum

7.5
Very Good 876 Total Reviews

24th Sep 2016
2.0

Not clean in the room, level 3 noise all the time because a kind of a machine was there near the steps....

• janfolkmann5
  • Denmark, Male, 41+
30th Aug 2016

For a guy like me, who ain't much for the party life 24hrs for quite a while, but quiet nights. I was happy to be out of that zone and therefore this distance isn't anything ones legs can't take, even after walked to the sights of my day. I moved out after 1 night cause I promised to help a friend of friend an artist on stage/in movies too. As well being closer to other sights as well vegan restaurants I need to visit around here. Before end of holiday, I'll go there if not hills of Wien.