Porzellaneum Reviews

Porzellangasse 30, 1090 Wien, Vienna, Austria

To be honest I thought this hostel didn't have a lot going for it. We booked a private room so we could get a bit of peace and quiet but we were right above the street so it got quite noisy, and if we closed the window it got really hot (no air conditioning or even a fan). Had to pay to use wifi which is annoying, (the computer was free to use - should be the other way around). The €5 breakfast buffet wasn't worth it. But the place was quite clean and the staff were really helpful.

The room I was initially put in was quite honestly one of the most disgusting rooms I've ever seen, however I was swiftly moved into a better room. The corridor was dirty and the toilet had s**t all over it, for entire time i stopped! the main bathroom was very clean though! chalk and cheese! Great location, easy walking distance, staff were helpful but be aware WiFi is only free for 30 mins, bit cheeky to state that it is free really!

This is the worst hostel among the hostels I've been. When I arrived at the hostel and went to my room , the corridor was so smelly and so dirty. The room also without bed linen and was very dirty. However , the staff changed the room for me. There are also bed bugs in some of the room. the staff was kind and good but I think the hostel need to improve their cleanliness .

1 2 Next » last »