Porzellaneum Reviews

Porzellangasse 30, 1090 Wien, Vienna, Austria

Loved it.

This place is good for a one or two nights. No access to kitchen so it's hard to do your own breakfast. Although the stuff is very helpful. Quite clean. Small beda;)

The staff was impressively kind, courteous, and helpful. I got sick (confined to my room, basically) and they helped me get medicine and recover. Very great people. I had a private room so it was difficult to meet people. The room itself was spacious and clean, although the walls were stained. Location was just off the main area so easily walkable. Didn't see group rooms but overall it was a dandy place to stay. Thank you again for the help, guys!

Arrived first day and was terribly ill. The guy at the reception was absolutely wonderful and have me some meds as the pharmacy was closed. Life saver! He also gave great advice on connections and where to get food. Apart from being ill the stay was wonderful.

1 2 Next » last »