Porzellaneum Reviews

Porzellangasse 30, 1090 Wien, Vienna, Austria

The didn't take card when we checked in. I was told I had to leave my passport as a deposit until I had withdrawn cash. THIS IS ILLEAGAL!! They took my passport and I did not get it back when I checked out. I continued my travel to Hungary when I realised my passport was missing. I called the hostel and asked if they could send it to me, otherwise I could not continue my travel or get home. The told me that they would "try" to send it. So I had to spend 60 euro and a day on a train to get it.

• 21st Jul 2015
  • Sweden

It is said that is a student hostel, but it looks like an hostel for 70 years old people. Noise forbidden after 9pm, it looks like a cimetery. Any student there, nothing interrestinf for people of 18-30 years old

Loved it.

This place is good for a one or two nights. No access to kitchen so it's hard to do your own breakfast. Although the stuff is very helpful. Quite clean. Small beda;)

The staff was impressively kind, courteous, and helpful. I got sick (confined to my room, basically) and they helped me get medicine and recover. Very great people. I had a private room so it was difficult to meet people. The room itself was spacious and clean, although the walls were stained. Location was just off the main area so easily walkable. Didn't see group rooms but overall it was a dandy place to stay. Thank you again for the help, guys!

Arrived first day and was terribly ill. The guy at the reception was absolutely wonderful and have me some meds as the pharmacy was closed. Life saver! He also gave great advice on connections and where to get food. Apart from being ill the stay was wonderful.

1 2 Next » last »