Posada Costa Azul Reviews

Av. Insurgentes #170 Col. Saop, Entre Carlos Lazo y Lope de Vega, Chetumal, Mexico

It is a block away from ADO terminal. That's the only thing it has going for it. Make sure you take proof of your deposit. Sheets had small stains. We got there at 11pm and left at 7am, which was more than enough time spent there.

I booked via hostelworld, they were not able to identify my reservation at the reception, as the have no computer at the reception or internet. As I was travelling, i had not a print copy of the reservation. I had to proove with my tablet that i had a reservation. And the girl at the reception needed half an hour to determine how many deposit i already had payed. I was so tired and wanted to sleep and not to argue half an hour about my reservation. I never experienced that!.

• 25th Dec 2014