Posada Don Valentino Reviews

5th Calle Poniente #28, Antigua, Guatemala

Rooms very noisy as all face inwards to the corridor. Also rooms very dark as no windows. Location good.

• 2nd Aug 2014

They first asked for extra fees for the Wifi, even if it was anounced for free before on the web site. When I refused to pay they told me it was broken and I had to ask several times till I finally got the key. Besides the stuff was mostly friendly and helpful. All in all rather average place.

Our room and bathroom were tiny but quiet. If there again I would try to get a room upstairs near the lovely terraces.

• 19th Apr 2014

No air conditioning and ventilation of the room was poor, so after showers the room becomes humid. The noise unsulation was poor so you could hear everything happening in the corridor. It was massively overpriced for what it was, but then it was semana santa and prices get racked up. Staff were helpful and friendly.

Our stay here was good, some english speaking staff and nice and clean rooms with a good location. The only thing was that we actually had to pay extra for wifi per person, when their site says that it has free wifi. We talked to them about it but they pretended not to understand and said that the "wifi man" had his own business. Even though it wasn´t a lot of money it made us very annoyed, especially because we already paid a lot to stay there.