Superb 9 Total Reviews
Superb 9 Total Reviews

17th May 2017

This has to be one of the nicest places I've stayed during my travels in Colombia. The place was very clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Helped us arrange our days and even took the time to run us to places on their personal vehicles. Would definitely recommend staying here. Walking distance to the beaches and the peak hike. Solid breakfast. The wifi was hit and miss here but I didn't really need it as I was spending too much time enjoying the place.