Posada Ganesha

Superb 77 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 77 Total Reviews

1st Jun 2017

Lovely, relaxed place. Lots of natural light and plants. The staff went above and beyond to help me on multiple occasions. It felt like a home away from home.

28th May 2017

Beautiful Hostal, very clean, very nice staff. Perfect !

26th Apr 2017

My partner and I were put into a separate apartment a few blocks from the actual location. It was an incredible space and we would have stayed forever if we could have. The staff are also incredibly kind and helpful. I don't know what it's like to stay in the dorms/in the primary location, but from my experience I highly recommend this place.

25th Apr 2017

Very good. Recomended. Nice garden. Beautiful people.

• England, Couple, 18-24
8th Mar 2017

Fantastic stay here!! Yummy breakfast!! Couldn't recommend this place more! Wifi was good, we managed to stream a tv show online. The whole aesthetic of the place was so relaxing with tea lights lit in the evening. A place where the little touches really mad the place.

20th Feb 2017

Cozy posada with a great plant-filled courtyard. I stayed over a week in one of their full bed rooms in February. Staff are very mellow and informative. I really like the feel of the place; very comfortable atmosphere. Well located. Good fruit for breakfast. Really enjoyed the staff and the room and the courtyard... This place fits very well with the overall feel of San Cristobal itself.