Posada Ganesha Reviews

Calle 28 de agosto, Av 5de mayo #4, San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico

lots of thoughtful little touches like the care for the garden, the yogi tea, the yoga classes etc.

• 31st Jan 2016

I should start off by saying that I stayed at Ganesha's new location on 5 de mayo. The staff hadn't noticed my booking and were at full occupancy when I showed up, so I was sent to their offshoot three blocks away. My room was VERY spacious, and I imagine it will look nicer when it is properly finished. It is 2 blocks in front of the cathedral, which makes it very convenient to get everywhere. The down side is being woken by bells at dawn. The staff were unusually friendly and helpful.

• 14th Jan 2016
  • Mexico

Such a friendly, chilled out vibe at this hostel! Also cheap yoga classes available and tours arranged for you there. I had a great stay there and will stay again my next time in San Cristobal, it was my favourite out of the 3 hostels I stayed in SC.

A place I keep coming back to every time I'm in Sm. Highly recommended.

View all San Cristobal de las Casas Hostels