8.0
Fabulous 56 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 56 Total Reviews
Posada Ganesha Located at Calle 28 de agosto, Av 5de mayo #4, San Cristobal de las Casas.
Mexico
San Cristobal de las Casas 29200 Calle 28 de agosto, Av 5de mayo #4
80% 56
16.7395165 -92.6394652
    Rooms available

18th Apr 2016
5.1

Poor management (but perfectly nice) led to a lot of disappointment and unmatched expectations during my stay here.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
11th Apr 2016
7.4

The hostal was ok. The room was decent. I only had one inconvenient with the manager. One of her employees took one of the payments and did not register it on the spreadsheet they have for the booked rooms, neither he gave me a receipt so I had to pay twice for a night. I would not come back tothis hostel. There are MANY other options with equal price and quality.