Posada Ganesha

8th Aug 2017

very clean and helpful

• Ireland, Couple, 18-24
26th Jul 2017

Pros: beautiful rooms and setting, lively kitchen area and garden, incredible value for money, amazing yoga, super chill and friendly vibe Cons: despite common garden and kitchen it is t the easiest place to make friends

11th Jul 2017

I really liked the rooms and ambiance of the hostel. The only real complaint I have is the loud barking dog that sounded like it was right behind my room. I believe it belonged to the neighbors so I don't know what could be done. It just seemed ironic to have a relaxing zen hostel with an annoying dog that would bark early in the morning and late into the night. On the plus side the staff kept the place very clean and location was great and a few minutes walk to the center!

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
20th Jun 2017

I absolutely loved it here! Very quiet, calm, and clean. The staff were super friendly. I really liked that they have two private, individual bathrooms which were also very clean. I stayed in a private room and the view to the garden was amazing. Perfect if you´´re looking for a quiet place in San Cristobal. Completely recommend it!

1st Jun 2017

Lovely, relaxed place. Lots of natural light and plants. The staff went above and beyond to help me on multiple occasions. It felt like a home away from home.

28th May 2017

Beautiful Hostal, very clean, very nice staff. Perfect !

26th Apr 2017

My partner and I were put into a separate apartment a few blocks from the actual location. It was an incredible space and we would have stayed forever if we could have. The staff are also incredibly kind and helpful. I don't know what it's like to stay in the dorms/in the primary location, but from my experience I highly recommend this place.

25th Apr 2017

Very good. Recomended. Nice garden. Beautiful people.

• England, Couple, 18-24
8th Mar 2017

Fantastic stay here!! Yummy breakfast!! Couldn't recommend this place more! Wifi was good, we managed to stream a tv show online. The whole aesthetic of the place was so relaxing with tea lights lit in the evening. A place where the little touches really mad the place.