Posada Inn Reviews

Del Banco De Costa Rica, 50 meters east of Central Park, Main Street, La Fortuna, Costa Rica

Eric and his family who run Posada Inn are so hospitable and helpful. The location is ideal -- a few blocks off the main plaza and within easy walking distance for all restaurants and shops. Eric runs a leather workshop and his wife a laundry service adjacent to the Inn. The facilities are clean and cozy, complete with a lovely outdoor kitchen and wonderful courtyard to take in the warm evenings. The bird chorus in the mornings was about as good as it gets. We'll be back! Gracias por todo, Eric!

• 7th Feb 2015

This was by far my favorite place that I stayed in Costa Rica. Derrick, the owner, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable with advice about what to do, and he helped book everything that we did while in La Fortuna. He and his wife made the stay wonderful, and I would recommend Posada Inn to anyone traveling through La Fortuna.

• 11th Jan 2015

Highly recommended - my boyfriend and I stayed at the Inn for one night and the hosts couldn't do enough to make us feel welcome and helped us so much with booking trips and shuttles. If you want to sample some original Tico hospitality this is the place to be.

• 27th Dec 2014

Nice basic accomodation with friendly staff. Was quiet but still located close to the restaurants and town square in La Fortuna

We booked 2 nights and only stayed one. We were able to move to a much nicer hotel in a way better location for the same price. The atmosphere of this place with very yucky. I did not feel comfortable at all. However, the staff was friendly.