Posada Inn Reviews

Del Banco De Costa Rica, 50 meters east of Central Park, Main Street, La Fortuna, Costa Rica

This was by far my favorite place that I stayed in Costa Rica. Derrick, the owner, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable with advice about what to do, and he helped book everything that we did while in La Fortuna. He and his wife made the stay wonderful, and I would recommend Posada Inn to anyone traveling through La Fortuna.

• 11th Jan 2015

Highly recommended - my boyfriend and I stayed at the Inn for one night and the hosts couldn't do enough to make us feel welcome and helped us so much with booking trips and shuttles. If you want to sample some original Tico hospitality this is the place to be.

• 27th Dec 2014

Nice basic accomodation with friendly staff. Was quiet but still located close to the restaurants and town square in La Fortuna

We booked 2 nights and only stayed one. We were able to move to a much nicer hotel in a way better location for the same price. The atmosphere of this place with very yucky. I did not feel comfortable at all. However, the staff was friendly.

Very good place to stay in, the only thing is that there is very little air circulation in the rooms and it smells a bit musky. Great owner, very helpful.