Posada San Francisco Reviews

Calle San Francisco 405, In front of Plaza Colon, San Juan, Puerto Rico

It was an average experience with an excellent LOCATION.Not offering to take out the trash in the rooms and charging extra $for towels when guests are staying for many days is a joke. Advice: clean the bathrooms more often, I saw the maid maybe once a day. Encourage guests to hang out and get to know each other. Schedule daily events that everybody can do and front desk needs to be more helpful, they offered no advice and knew nothing about the city. You're in business because of your location

• 21st Aug 2014

Fantastic

• 17th Aug 2014

Stunning views from balcony. Very quiet and clean. We were not looking for frills and that is exactly what we got. We stayed with our 2 young daughters and all went well.

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Puerto Rico

Great pick for Old San Juan. Worth the money.

• 15th Aug 2014

Very good staff. Nice kitchen. Cleanly for a hostel. Fantastic location and great value for the price

• 14th Aug 2014

Beautiful hostel in a great location. Particularly love the murals on the ground floor. The elevator has lots of personality. Will certainly stay again. Enjoy!

• 9th Aug 2014

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in - the best position in the old town with an amazing view from the balcony, very safe and very clean place. Loved stayig there! I will definitely be back!

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Croatia

A fantastically located and super clean hostel right in the heart of Old San Juan. We were staying in a private room of level 5, and I have to say that the kitchen there was the cleanest hostel kitchen I have ever seen in all my travels - very impressive! It was very quiet during our stay, except for the aircon in our room which was nothing a pair of earplugs couldn't handle, and was fantastic value for money. All in all, a completely positive experience.

Awesome hostel! I love the set up of each floor with common areas to meet people and hang out.

• 5th Aug 2014

We all enjoyed our stay at Posada San Francisco. Good location if you want to enjoy Old San Juan.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Indonesia

Hostel has an excellent location Water pressure was not very good and sometimes there was not hot water. It was clean and safe.

Definitely the best value for your money. The location is right in the heart of Old San Juan and everything is clean, kitchen and public areas are awesome. If this hostel wanted to take it one step further they should provide privacy curtains for each bed, and some curtains on the windows because it gets very bright very early.

• 1st Aug 2014

Seriously, I can't imagine how much better you could do for$25. The single private room had a fridge, air conditioning, a small closet, and a decent bed. No window but you're not staying here because it's fancy digs. I also stayed in the female dorms for $23 a night and for four people to a room they were super decent as well. The facility was extremely clean; beautiful shared kitchens and common areas, very centrally located in old San Juan. P.S. the ac in the dorms was freezing, layer up!

• 31st Jul 2014

Posada San Francisco had just about everything you need for the budget traveler. This hostel was in a fantastic and central location in Old San Juan around many bars, restaurants, and local shops as well as in walking distance to the main bus stop. The staff were helpful and accommodating offering basic information and helping us get around the city a little easier. My only complaint is the cleanliness. The sheets were stained, the floors dirty, and the facilities in much need of maintenance.

the Hostel is well located in the heart of Old San Juan. I will come back here again. I just wish that the internet worked in the rooms.

10-bed dorms were spacious, comfortable, clean, well air-conditioned, and cost-effective. Common areas have a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. The lift is a little rickety, but I don't mind stairs, personally, so I didn't use it much.

• 28th Jul 2014

The best thing about this hostel is the location. That cannot be beat. Everything else is just okay. It's very strange that there is no staff there after 5pm. Luckily the other guests were really nice and helpful. Lockers in the rooms would be good. Although with the price and location it's definitely not a bad place to stay.

Great place to stay and to meet awesome travelers from around the world. Will I stay at this hostel again? Definitely! The hostel is at an amazing location with perfect/easy access to food, dancing, and site seeing.

A hostel with easy access to Old San Juan and Isla Verde.

• 12th Jul 2014