Posada San Vicente Reviews

6th Ave Sur #6, Antigua, Guatemala

Great garden area and roof terrace (except that it closes at 10). Rooms nothing special though perfectly fine and cleaned daily. Staff was great. We only had 2 complaints. My mattress was very uncomfortable, I could basically feel the springs through it. And though they advertise hot water we could only get ours to be lukewarm at best.

Hotel Posada San Vicente is a great place to stay in Antigua! The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean and secure. Would definitely stay here again!

• 3rd Jun 2015

Great location . Friendly staff Would recommend for others wishing central location in Antigua.

Showstoppers for me are anything that keeps me from sleeping and there are 2: - you can hear everything from next door neighbors and anyone in the courtyard. Poor wall insulation and courtyard acoustics. - skylights directly over bed. Umm I get you want to save energy, but I don't want my room bright at 5:30 in the morning. Perhaps just keep for bathroom.

• 24th May 2015

Posada San Vicente was absolutely adorable. The courtyard was very picturesque. We only stayed one night, but the room was small but excellent. The location was fantastic. We used the airport pickup service and it was easy to schedule and was very smooth. When we left our bags after we checked out though, the room where we put our luggage did not seem to be locked, which is why I gave it only Average for security.

We loved how well-maintained and clean the shared spaces of the hotel were. The kitchen provided ample fridge space and cooking supplies. The rooftop terrace and courtyard were beautiful. The staff were all great. The only recommendation I would give the hotel is to provide guests with a way of blocking the natural sunlight coming in from the ceiling tiles. Maybe you could provide inexpensive sleep masks? Other than that we loved our stay at Posada San Vicente and would definitely recommend it.

• 22nd Mar 2015

But of a hard bed but good!

Felt very comfortable at this hotel. Beautiful roof terrace for relaxing and breakfast. Quiet considering it's location.

• 4th Feb 2015