Posada del Rio Reviews

Hermano Miguel 4-18, Cuenca, Ecuador

We ended up cancelling this reservation due to a change in travel plans, so we did not stay at this hostel.

I like the system to be able to use the kitchen, prepare our meals and eat in the dining room as we make friends and share tips. The owners, two charming young ladies, were nice and helpful. The price is very cheap for a very comfortable bedroom.

• 4th Jan 2015

I got eaten alive by bed bugs. They tried to tell me it was from the bus, but I would not have picked up THAT MANY bugs fr the bus. :( The walls are super thin - you can hear EVERYTHING. The owners are lovely, but rarely visibly present. There was one night I was around for 5 hours and didn't see them once (and wanted to ask a question). I wasn't told there was breakfast, but they did have it. Just a small piece of bread, coffee/tea. Good location, but bugs, noise, not social, no help.

View all Cuenca Bed and Breakfasts