Posh Hotel Reviews

No 4 Hang Giay Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam

The dorm was clean and comfortable but it s the only positive point of my stay at Posh hotel. The staff seemed helpful but gave us wrong information on tours, bus times and other touristic information, big waste of time and money because of them. The breakfast is not included, whereas every other hostel and hotel in Hanoi includes it. The location is not bad but not very central. And if you look for a good atmosphere, just don't go! i definitely wouldn't recommend it.

Perfect service, friendly staff, beautiful large room. We stay 1 night first in this hotel and booked different tours. Then, we came back and stay 2 more nights. They picked us up from airport with a private car at only $ 18. They know our names when we came in. The staff were very helpful. This is one of the best hotels in Vietnam! Perfect location in hanoi old quarter! Thank you again.

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Sweden

I paid only $ 7/ night for a dorm so I never expect the accommodation that includes breakfast. This wonderful hotel provides fantastic staff who couldn't have done more to help! Checked out for my over night trip to Halong bay, they kept our bags at the hotel for free. They even offered us a free room to freshen up before our night bus to Sapa (same evening we came back from Halong bay). Best service ever !!! Nothing to complain

• 2nd Jul 2015

Very comfortable stay. Staff were excellent. Again, if you are looking for a more lively social scene it may be worth looking at a backpacker hostel. But a very comfortable stay nonetheless.

I was totally happy with my stay at Posh hotel. Best friendly staff who were always happy to help. Beautiful room. Great breakfast and best location in Hanoi center. Can’t say enough good things about this place. If I ever come back to Hanoi, Posh hotel will be my base again

• 25th Jun 2015

I'm sure the private rooms upstairs are nicer, but the downstairs dorm room was nearly unbearable due to the smell. It varied from a bad litter box smell coming from the aircon and sewage from the bathroom. That being said, the beds were clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly, but I still would not recommend staying in the dorm rooms at this hostel.

• 19th Jun 2015

The staff were very helpful! Breakfast offerings varied and different. Clean beds and showers

• 18th Jun 2015

really comfortable room. great wifi location is ok but not great. just a little over priced breakfast isn't included.

Extremely helpful and friendly staff, and for the price the dorm is brilliant. Very clean and nice beds, air conditioning, wall sockets etc. Great breakfast in the upstairs restaurant with an awesome view. Easy walk to most sights.

Came here because of good ratings I read, the dorm room is hotel standard, except with very smelly bathroom from the drain and leaking water pipe, for which I raised multiple times during my 3 nights' stay, but was only received with excuses of cleaner going home, etc. etc; we all used the other bathroom in the hall instead. Any hospitality business NEEDs to deal with such hygiene issues immediately. Not a word of apologies said for inconvenience. BTW, no vibe to meet other travellers, either.

Staff organized side trips for us and recommended trips in our price range. We wanted to sample local food and their recommendations were great. Very impressed. We spent a few hours waiting for our airport taxi and they offered their free room to re-freshen up. A really beautiful hotel. Great beds and best people

• 4th Jun 2015

Great ! Location was very good. We stayed twice with this hotel and they upgraded us on both occasions free of charge. Plenty of choice for breakfast and all in all it was good value for money and we had a very pleasant stay.

100% for Posh Hotel. Clean and comfortable rooms in the heart of the old quarter. Very convenient because the hotel is located in the centre, closed to Hoan Kiem lake, Ho Chi Minh mausoleum,…. Gorgeous breakfast with a great selections. You cannot ask for anything better at the price they offer. Really nice place!

This was simply one of the best hotels we stayed in during our three weeks trip throughout Asia. The room was clean. The location was the best. The staffs were extremely friendly and helpful. The restaurant has great views to the streets. Beautiful place to eat and enjoy the busy Hanoi early in the morning. The value for money was incredible! The staff organized our trips around Hanoi at best price and incredible quality. Great place to stay in hanoi

• 18th May 2015

Excellent location, excellent service. The complimentary breakfast was great with lots of options, various fresh fruits . The staff arranged a trip to Halong Bay, which I recommend. On the final day, the staff let me take a free shower although I had already checked out, before an overnight train trip to Da nang. They even drove me to the train station, free of charge. The staff was exceptional. Thank you.

• 14th May 2015

Amazing place to stay. In the middle of the Old Quarter, near Hoa Kiem lake. Not far from several museums and the chinese embassy, which was convenient for my visa application. Good people working there. Excellent thing the free breakfast and free beer, nice way to make new friends.

The hotel is wonderful with best staff who absolutely go out of their way to help you out. They were able to give us insider notes on navigating Hanoi, and allowed us to store our bags and even shower before our train trip long after we checked out. The room was beautifully decorated, comfortable, and clean. US $22 a night included a great breakfast (private room or only $ 7 for a dorm bed.Located in the Old Quarter, everything was basically closed by.

• 26th Apr 2015

My friends recommended Hanoi Posh Hotel to us. The hotel gave us outstanding services!! The food was fantastic at the best price! The beds were huge and really comfortable and the people at the front desk have a stunningly superior level of service. The hotel also offered our group a room for free until 6pm while we waited for our train so we could wait in comfort before leaving. We will not stay anywhere else when traveling in

• 19th Apr 2015

The rooms were much nicer than one would expect for the price. They were very clean, well maintained, beautifully decorated and had western style hotel amenities such as a safe, a large bathroom with glass shower enclosure and endless hot water. The breakfast was very good and plentiful with a large fruit plate, crispy baguette and excellent omelette or eggs. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. Only complaint is inside rooms have no windows to the outdoors.

Got a free upgrade because they hadn't got our HostelWorld booking through. Super friendly staff. Printed off all sorts of stuff we needed for free. Room was amazing, shower amazing, wifi good. Highly recommended!!