Posh Hotel Reviews

No 4 Hang Giay Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam

Literally posh. This place is superb. Non-existent social scene however.

No communal area and worth shopping round for tour/ ticket prices but overall very good (in particular staff restaurant recommendations). For some reason they don't have many keys for the dorm room. No biggie but needs to get sorted.

A great choice of Hanoi, clean and very comfortable rooms with the friendliest and most helpful staff (in my experience throughout Vietnam). The staff could not have been more helpful in helping us with our trips in Vietnam, train. I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• 28th Oct 2014

Great place to stay for the money with very friendly and helpful staff. Came back for another night.

One the best hotel we have ever stayed in Vietnam with wonderful and friendly staff. They were so helpful with everything such as airport pick ups and tour bookings and recommendations for somewhere to eat .Good clean rooms with a/c and plenty of space .Close to all of busy Old quarter .Restaurants and activities and Hanoi local's life are just within walking distance . We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend it to everyone

• 13th Oct 2014

We had a chance to stay in this excellent hotel during my recent visit to Hanoi. The location of the hotel is awesome, inside Old Quarters and next to the hotel is the night market when we could shope and visit the beautiful small streets! The room was spacious, clean and nice. The staffs were very friendly and very willing to help. They even make an effort to help me book our Halong Bay Tour. Overall, I love the stay there and will definitely return if i return back to Hanoi.

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Singapore

Service very perfect change my Impression for Vietnam!Reception very nice to tell us where should go and help us book trip to Ha Long Bay and flight to Hue! we'll recommend your hotel to my friends and everyone we meet ! price very cheap to compare with what they provide! and location very good from where we can walk to hoan kiem lake or west lake or ho chi minh museum and the temple of literature

• 26th Aug 2014

The staff at the Poshn Hotel were superb. Helping at all times and even booking our halong bay trip in advance over email. They also helped us booked trasnport to travel South. Lovely hotel with fantastic people at an incredible price. Highly recommended Posh hotel to everyone

• 21st Aug 2014

Can't say enough good things about Posh Hotel. The staff could not have been more accommodating. They arranged our train tickets and while we went on the 2 day Halong Bay trip they allowed us to keep our belongings at the hotel despite the fact we didn't book the Halong trip through them. When we arrived back from our trip our train wasn't until 10 pm but the hotel allowed us to BORROW a room to shower and get changed using their facilities until we needed to leave. Great services!

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Sweden

Fantastic. Very friendly staff who are organizing every thing for you. They are happy to offer you a free room to take shower when you finish your trip and before the next trip. They pick you up at the train station free of charge. They offer you a free late check out (till 5PM) if there is a room available. This is a super service you don't get in any other country. Thanks a lot ! Conny Verhoef - Australian

• 14th Aug 2014

We stayed Posh Hotel for few nights at . This hotel was beyond our expectation. The service is excellent. The staff is attentive, smiling and ready to help you at any time. The beds are comfortable and we have nothing to complain about in terms of cleanliness. The breakfast was excellent every morning. We booked a cruise to travel to Halong Bay at the hotel and it was great. We felt safe at all times. We highly recommend this hotel without hesitation.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • British Virgin Islands
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Location a little out if the way at the very edge of the old town, but walkable in 15 mins. We got the cheapest room, surprisingly nice for the price, though no windows and no breakfast, cleaned daily and great bathroom. Airport transfer $18. If alone cheaper by taxi meter. Nice staff who helped with our halong bay cruise travel agent who tried to send us off in a major hurricane. Would recommend.

I got a couple of nights here on sale and it was ridiculous value. Unfortunately there was a cockroach in my bathroom but it was promptly dealt with and excellent staff immediately offered an even further discount. My bed was the size of a small country, my shower a highlight of my whole trip. Aims for the boutique hotel vibe and nails it. Up the rowd from the night market and right across from an authentic pho place, to which Mario took me and ordered in Vietnamese to save me hassle!