Posh Hotel Reviews

No 4 Hang Giay Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam

I have many good things to say about this place. Nice staff, comfortable beds and a cozy duvet.. But there was two reasons why we booked this hotel and them reasons being the buffet breakfast and free parking.. There was no FREE parking and only experiences fruit and a piece of cake once on the buffet! And on another morning there wasn't even any tea out just banana and coffee, you do get to order something from the breakfast menu though! But like I said staff were lovely and the rooms were to!

We love this hotel with very nice people. Thank you again for a great stay!

Really helpful and knowledgeable staff. Hanoi was my first experience of Vietnam. I was initially confused by the currency but the man on reception was very patient and explained it all to me. I booked my trip to Halong Bay through their tour desk and stayed an extra night after the trip. They kept my luggage for me. There was no common room and the people in my dorm weren't friendly so not a good place to meet people. They booked my onward travel and took me to the station for free.

Staff were so friendly and helpful! Thank you for a wonderful stay.

• 1st Jan 2016

Me and also other people who booked the Posh Hotel, were brought to an other hotel, cause the Posh Hotel was full. It's kind of annoying to book a hotel, having already paid an amount of money, then having to go to an other place that you didn't choose. The stay was alright there.

We enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hotel to anyone else staying in the city.

Staff were really helpful and welcoming, can store bags safely while you go to halong bay/sapa. Beds really comfortable, big lockers, the dorm is clean with a fantastic shower. No atmosphere to speak of - this is a hotel, not a hostel, although you will of course meet your dorm mates. If you want to party and meet lots of other backpackers, go to Hanoi backpackers/Hanoi rocks. But if you want a quieter, more comfortable alternative, still in the heart of the old quarter, Posh Hotel is for you.

This place is quite all right. It was our first stop in SE Asia and we were really pleasantly suprised. I would say the name "posh hotel" fits pretty well here.. We stayed in their's only dorm and it was nice and clean with large bathroom however the staff could be little more happier to se new customer. Other than that, recomended..

Staff are very helpful, wifi is great and breakfast is good

Staff were very helpful with advice and suggestions for travel. Breakfast was excellent: muesli and lots of fresh fruit which was a real highlight. Room facilities very good including a safe and mini bar

• 16th Nov 2015
  • Sweden

Posh hotel - a really beautiful and comfortable place to stay. Great beds and best friendly, helpful staff. Great value for the price. Room with beautiful decoration. The staff organized side trips for us and recommended trips in our price range. We wanted to sample local food and their recommendations were great. We spent a few hours waiting for our overnight trip to Sapa and they offered their free room to re-freshen up. Really impressed

• 13th Nov 2015

This place makes you feel home with the most hospitable staff who are super friendly and efficient. Great breakfast. Amazing value for money you pay

• 29th Oct 2015

Both the service and the hotel were above average. We were helped with every aspect of our stay. The staff were the stand out. They were an exceptional help to us and made us book extra nights to enjoy their hospitality. Our trip to Halong bay organized through the hotel was amazing too!

• 19th Oct 2015
  • Indonesia

We had a lovely time

Excellent hotel in a great location just a couple of minutes walk from the lake in the middle of the Old Quarter. The room was clean and spacious and the beds comfortable. The staff were incredibly helpful - we booked a great trip to Sapa through the hotel. Even though we had booked a trip to Halong Bay with a travel agent at home, the hotel staff helped us confirm the arrangement and made sure they knew all the details to arrange the pick up for us. They kept our luggage at the hotel free when

• 13th Oct 2015
  • Sweden

This hotel was in a perfect spot for us. You can walk to most things and the night markets on the weekends was very close by. The service and staff were exceptional. Very helpful with everything. Gave us a warm welcome and good advice for getting around. Nice room. I would highly recommend this pretty hotel to everyone coming to Hanoi.

• 7th Oct 2015

We had a short stay in Hanoi but are happy to leave some comments about this pretty hotel. The staff at the hotel was great. Very helpful and friendly, always with a smile. We could leave most of our luggage at the hotel during our 2 night trip to Ha Long Bay, free of charge. Breakfast was good value for money given. The location is super, 5 minutes from Hoan Kiem lake, and only 1 minute to the night market and other attractions . Great value for the money

• 30th Sep 2015

Stayed in a 6 Bed Dorm with 3 of my friends.. wifi connection was fast, staff was accomodating and helpful - they even let us use the shower after checking out (coming from Halong Bay day tour)

Posh is a very homey wonderful hotel, incredible value for very little money. Great comfortable rooms kept perfectly clean, good food, and most of all, a wonderful hardworking lovable staff who showered us with kindness. We were in and out of Hanoi a few times and always felt as if we were coming "home" to the Posh. We loved it

• 22nd Sep 2015

A very clean and well appointed hotel, 15mins walk from the hub of Hanoi. Clean, smart at air-conditioned. Highly recommended