Posh Hotel Reviews

No 4 Hang Giay Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam

Location a little out if the way at the very edge of the old town, but walkable in 15 mins. We got the cheapest room, surprisingly nice for the price, though no windows and no breakfast, cleaned daily and great bathroom. Airport transfer $18. If alone cheaper by taxi meter. Nice staff who helped with our halong bay cruise travel agent who tried to send us off in a major hurricane. Would recommend.

I got a couple of nights here on sale and it was ridiculous value. Unfortunately there was a cockroach in my bathroom but it was promptly dealt with and excellent staff immediately offered an even further discount. My bed was the size of a small country, my shower a highlight of my whole trip. Aims for the boutique hotel vibe and nails it. Up the rowd from the night market and right across from an authentic pho place, to which Mario took me and ordered in Vietnamese to save me hassle!

We were very impressed with Spring and her husband River.. From the time we walked into the Posh we were met with a smile and also being included in there opening celebration..

• 12th May 2014

I have travelled extensively and never experienced the high level of service which was provided at the Hanoi Posh Hotel. This where the customer is definitely of number 1 priority and treated with respect and nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are spacious airy clean and well equipped. Lovely fresh breakfasts served in a room with a beautiful view. The Hotel is located near to shopping and right in the heart of night markets.Definitely 5 star at a affordable price.

• 12th May 2014

Nice hotel, good location but the staff is rather unprofessional.

Really great staff, good breakfast, good internet. I only couldn't make international phone calls, that was the only thing I wasn't happy about.

It was a pleasure to stay here, and we stayed again when we revisited Hanoi. Staff very helpful, & while tours etc are on offer they are not pushed. Not all rooms have external windows, but the rooms we tried were all roomy with nice feel (& furniture). There is secure lockup if you need bag storage & a safe in the rooms (& at reception). Breakfast is very good, part buffet and the rest cooked to order. Location perfect for everywhere in Old Quarter. Would confidently recommend this hotel.

Awesome staff. Most hospitable and friendly staff on our trip, with a smile on their faces everytime we meet. Free breakfast was excellent, and they helped us with everything we needed like travel and tours. Room itself was big and spacious, bed comfy. Overall, for the price, it was one of the best of our trip.