Posh South Beach Reviews

820 Collins Avenue, Miami, USA

bathroom mix, many beds

Very clean hostel with around the clock maintenance staff. Comfortable beds, clean and functional common areas (living room, kitchen etc.). Awesome infinity swimming pool to booth. No complaints, will stay there again.

Strongly recommend

Great location. U can walk to every where. And, take public transportation to airport is very easy and convenient. Will stay there again. :)

• 24th Mar 2015
  • Japan

This has been the best Hostel facility that I have stay at yet. They clean all day evr day lol I was she is still cleaning wow. I will be back many time over. Thanks Posh!

• 23rd Mar 2015
  • Puerto Rico

Posh was great, clean, and in a great location. The staff was friendly - props to Juan! It is on the pricier side though, but I think it is to be expected (miami music week).

Strange hostel. Super clean with a friendly staff, but a hard place to stay in. There were two "bedrooms" - a 20-bed and a 30-bed room. I stayed in the 20, which was quieter. It had an airless quality to it and I woke up every morning larthargic and headachey. Bathrooms were communal. Showers have less privacy that I have ever seen in any hostel ever. The pool was closed for the duration of my stay and had water too cold to swim in anyway. It was ok. Not sure I'd stay again. Had ppl of all age

Amazing pool!!! Made staying here totally worth it! The 50-something bed dorm was a bit much at times - especially if you are sleeping next to the stairs or bathrooms (like us), but it was bearable overall. Nice breakfast selection and a good overall location, only 2 blocks from the beach. Would stay here again.

It's beautiful, but it is run like a prison!

Hostel has potential to be a great place, but staff and some weird policies let it down. It has a nice pool, its furniture is new and has good kitchen and laundry. Buuut, and there are so many buts here, some staff are extra rude the way they deal with guests, and may I say not all nationalities felt like treated the same way. It lacks communal spaces for people willing to chat after 23, and a kitchen open for longer hours. Internet was bad and it had no charging plugs near beds. And its noisy.

Rude night Shift, they should think about if they got the right job. It`s a Hostel and not an 5 Stars Hilton Hotel

Nice location. Very clean and with a nice pool area and nice common areas. Overall a good experience. Not a party hostel if you're looking for that.

Nice hostel. Very clean with a nice pool area. Location was good very close to the beach. Not a party hostel in any way. Very calm in the common areas. Overall a good hostel in my opinion.

A nightmare: very very very noisy. A huge room with too much people. Impossible to sleep. On the other hand, very good location.

• 14th Dec 2014

Guess I can't say much about the hostel as I was upgraded to the hotel for my night's stay. But I do have to say from my walk through the hostel area it was very clean. Location was excellent, you were only a street away from the beaches. I didn't go, but there was a club crawl that night, not organized by the hostel but by a promoter. I highly recommend for anyone heading into Miami.

• 29th Nov 2014