Posh South Beach Reviews

808 Collins Avenue, Miami, USA

the hostel is very good, pretty sophisticated. Clean and organized. Well located. Also has nice people. However the internet is very slow. Could be more cool with fewer rules. Fellow guests could visit the hostel in public areas. Release some drinks in the pool area. May be twice a week could have a pool party. They could also sell drinks. Be a little more cool! Best Regards Walter Ramos

great pool, great to meet people, excelent location, nice bar, bed very confortable, but many bed people passing at nigth, bathroom sharing guys and girls!!! Very good place to stay!

This is my 2nd time in Posh, and every time I can stay there, I'll always be!!!! People are friendly and people make you feel in your home. I used the kitchen almost every night. I knew people from many places around the world and keep those friends nowadays. The unique worst thing this time it was I keep my icecream in the refrigerator and someone ate some... But it's not Posh fault...

• 14th May 2014

Only stayed here overnight on a layover from Australia to the Caribbean, but this place was amazing! We didn't get to the hostel until midnight, but there was still someone to check us in etc. The hostel itself is beautiful -- modern, very clean, and had a great atmosphere. I was initially a bit cautious about such an enormous dorm, but it still manages to maintain privacy, and it's actually a really cool feel. Free airport shuttle is a bonus! Location could not be better!! Would return :)

It´s an excellent hostel to stay in Miami Beach. It´s near Washington Avenue and the beach. They could have a luggage storage room for travelers with big luggage,

Like an hospital, a open space with 40 beds, and a shared bathroom for all of them without a door, isn't the place that I was expected... I have been in other hostels in Miami and other places better for less money...