Posh South Beach Reviews

808 Collins Avenue, Miami, USA

Perfect hostel! even though it accommodates so many people the set out for the bed area is faultless. Only downfall is lack of sockets! I had to charge my phone next to another bed because there were no sockets near mine!

Loved the location, the community feel in the hostel was great, never met to many people. Everyone actually talks and spends time with each other. However, it's impossible to find and you have to rely on people hanging around outside the hostel to let you in, that's just not on. And both the beds, loos and showers could do with a little more space and privacy.

This is by far the best hostel I have visited in the United States! The atmosphere, location, friendly staff and facilities were amazing! Plus, it really helps that South Beach has a ton of things to do! I am so glad I chose Posh! Good value for price! I will definitely stay at Posh when I am in South Beach again!

very good hostel, would strongly recommend. the hostel was very new and modern and kept very clean, the facilities were also excellent. it was in a great location near the beach but it also wasn't too loud when you wanted to sleep. top hostel

• 2nd Aug 2014

the hostel is very good, pretty sophisticated. Clean and organized. Well located. Also has nice people. However the internet is very slow. Could be more cool with fewer rules. Fellow guests could visit the hostel in public areas. Release some drinks in the pool area. May be twice a week could have a pool party. They could also sell drinks. Be a little more cool! Best Regards Walter Ramos

great pool, great to meet people, excelent location, nice bar, bed very confortable, but many bed people passing at nigth, bathroom sharing guys and girls!!! Very good place to stay!

This is my 2nd time in Posh, and every time I can stay there, I'll always be!!!! People are friendly and people make you feel in your home. I used the kitchen almost every night. I knew people from many places around the world and keep those friends nowadays. The unique worst thing this time it was I keep my icecream in the refrigerator and someone ate some... But it's not Posh fault...

Only stayed here overnight on a layover from Australia to the Caribbean, but this place was amazing! We didn't get to the hostel until midnight, but there was still someone to check us in etc. The hostel itself is beautiful -- modern, very clean, and had a great atmosphere. I was initially a bit cautious about such an enormous dorm, but it still manages to maintain privacy, and it's actually a really cool feel. Free airport shuttle is a bonus! Location could not be better!! Would return :)