Posh South Beach Reviews

820 Collins Avenue, Miami, USA

Great location. U can walk to every where. And, take public transportation to airport is very easy and convenient. Will stay there again. :)

• 24th Mar 2015
  • Japan

This has been the best Hostel facility that I have stay at yet. They clean all day evr day lol I was she is still cleaning wow. I will be back many time over. Thanks Posh!

• 23rd Mar 2015
  • Puerto Rico

Posh was great, clean, and in a great location. The staff was friendly - props to Juan! It is on the pricier side though, but I think it is to be expected (miami music week).

Strange hostel. Super clean with a friendly staff, but a hard place to stay in. There were two "bedrooms" - a 20-bed and a 30-bed room. I stayed in the 20, which was quieter. It had an airless quality to it and I woke up every morning larthargic and headachey. Bathrooms were communal. Showers have less privacy that I have ever seen in any hostel ever. The pool was closed for the duration of my stay and had water too cold to swim in anyway. It was ok. Not sure I'd stay again. Had ppl of all age

Amazing pool!!! Made staying here totally worth it! The 50-something bed dorm was a bit much at times - especially if you are sleeping next to the stairs or bathrooms (like us), but it was bearable overall. Nice breakfast selection and a good overall location, only 2 blocks from the beach. Would stay here again.

It's beautiful, but it is run like a prison!

Hostel has potential to be a great place, but staff and some weird policies let it down. It has a nice pool, its furniture is new and has good kitchen and laundry. Buuut, and there are so many buts here, some staff are extra rude the way they deal with guests, and may I say not all nationalities felt like treated the same way. It lacks communal spaces for people willing to chat after 23, and a kitchen open for longer hours. Internet was bad and it had no charging plugs near beds. And its noisy.

Rude night Shift, they should think about if they got the right job. It`s a Hostel and not an 5 Stars Hilton Hotel

Nice location. Very clean and with a nice pool area and nice common areas. Overall a good experience. Not a party hostel if you're looking for that.

Nice hostel. Very clean with a nice pool area. Location was good very close to the beach. Not a party hostel in any way. Very calm in the common areas. Overall a good hostel in my opinion.

A nightmare: very very very noisy. A huge room with too much people. Impossible to sleep. On the other hand, very good location.

• 14th Dec 2014

Guess I can't say much about the hostel as I was upgraded to the hotel for my night's stay. But I do have to say from my walk through the hostel area it was very clean. Location was excellent, you were only a street away from the beaches. I didn't go, but there was a club crawl that night, not organized by the hostel but by a promoter. I highly recommend for anyone heading into Miami.

• 29th Nov 2014

Great place to stay. Very hotel like rather than hostel - it's only when you go to sleep in the dormitory that you remember you're in a hostel! Very clean - cleaners seem to be around cleaning 24/7 ... can feel like you're in their way sometimes. The rest of the staff were helpful and friendly - breakfast good - cereal and toast - not the party hostel as lots of strict rules but great for meeting people - good atmosphere - great location. Great value for money.

• 11th Nov 2014
  • Cyprus

Nice hostel. The beds were comfortable and although there were a lot of people in the room at night it was fairly quiet as the staff made sure to keep the noise down. Not a party hostel but a good place to socialize nevertheless. The coed showers and bathrooms were clean but lacked some basics such as hooks in the shower for towels for example. The location was very nice, next to the beach but hard to find for the first time as there are no signs.

Really nice hostel, clean and safe!I was worried about sleeping with so many ppl but the beds have a sort of privacy that makes everything better and u don't feel to be in such a big dormitory. Very nice swimming pool and amazin location! Breakfast included, really nice staff! !Reccomended!

It was a good stay BUT the staff working the nightshift ruined it. One of them had some in control issues. Walking around nighttime with flashlight, checking people's beds! They had a problem about me and others hanging our things on the ladderBikini,towel etc, every night they rearranget my stuff! "you can't cover the bed it's a rule!!" they woke me up and put e.g my wet beach towel on the bed "We need to see the bed" Ive been staying in about 40-50 hostels and never experienced this before

Perfect hostel! even though it accommodates so many people the set out for the bed area is faultless. Only downfall is lack of sockets! I had to charge my phone next to another bed because there were no sockets near mine!

Loved the location, the community feel in the hostel was great, never met to many people. Everyone actually talks and spends time with each other. However, it's impossible to find and you have to rely on people hanging around outside the hostel to let you in, that's just not on. And both the beds, loos and showers could do with a little more space and privacy.

This is by far the best hostel I have visited in the United States! The atmosphere, location, friendly staff and facilities were amazing! Plus, it really helps that South Beach has a ton of things to do! I am so glad I chose Posh! Good value for price! I will definitely stay at Posh when I am in South Beach again!

very good hostel, would strongly recommend. the hostel was very new and modern and kept very clean, the facilities were also excellent. it was in a great location near the beach but it also wasn't too loud when you wanted to sleep. top hostel

• 2nd Aug 2014