Pousada Baluarte Reviews

Ladeira do Baluarte, 13, Salvador, Brazil

1 Review

I've been reserved 2 nights in this hostel and paid the deposit already. However, when I arrived the hostel, the hostel keeper told me that they could only offer ONE night for me only. It made me very dispointed that they could not commit the reservation despite I paid the deposit already. Although the hostel keeper said they have been sent a email to me before , I haven't received any email about this situation. I felt very frustrated and worried at that moment. And the wifi signal was poor.

View all Salvador Bed and Breakfasts