Pousada Brigite Hostel Reviews

Rua Venezuela, 335, Blumenau, Brazil

I really liked my stay over there, the staff is very friendly and helpful, the whole atmosphere very nice, i had some nice conversations with other people there and all of this comes at a really good price.

• 26th Jun 2014

We were moved three times as my partner was expected to be a female although we advised through this site we were male and female. The end room was good once we finally got to it. Breakfast was really disappointing, just bread and coffee - no water, cereal, eggs, fruit anything like that. So I ate nothing and had to go buy something to eat.