Pousada Brigite Hostel Reviews

Rua Venezuela, 335, Blumenau, Brazil

I really liked my stay over there, the staff is very friendly and helpful, the whole atmosphere very nice, i had some nice conversations with other people there and all of this comes at a really good price.

We were moved three times as my partner was expected to be a female although we advised through this site we were male and female. The end room was good once we finally got to it. Breakfast was really disappointing, just bread and coffee - no water, cereal, eggs, fruit anything like that. So I ate nothing and had to go buy something to eat.

This little inn is pleasant enough for people who are passing by the city. The owner is nice lady with excellent breakfast making abilities! However, if you wish to meet fellow travelers, that is very unlikely. The hallways are dark and people don't really hang out anywhere. Another downer is that it is located uphill, so it's a bit of a walk to and back to the city center. But overall, it's a fairly good, clean and pleasant place to stay in Blumenau.

I enjoyed my stay and the owner is a gem and treated my like her lost son which was great as it was like having a loving mother away from home. The place has a large balcony overlooking Blumenau and is perfect for a beer in the afternoon, which are delivered to you if you ask the owner. Its a 10min stroll into centro or the cbd and you feel very safe in this town. Rooms were very clean and a good feel all round. Breakfast is also supplied. Thanks again my second mother, Warren(Wazza) Australia.

I had a great time. The manager was very helpful and sweet, not to mention she put out a great breakfast with some traditional German goodies.

I just stayed one night at the pousada in a two bed dorm, which I had for myself that night. The view from the balcony is pretty good and it is pretty close to the city center. Very clean facilities.

The hostel is located on a hill, giving you a nice view on the town of Blumenau. Brigite, the hostel manager, prepared us a rich and delicious breakfast, including German traditional sausage and other specialities and gave us valuable tips and recommendations for trips in and around Blumenau.

Our stay in that hostel was fantastic. It is easy to reach and is located on a small hill with an amazing view over Blumenau. In about 5 minutes you can walk to the center. The host is super friendly and helpful and prepares the breakfast just in time. So you can have a perfect, daily varying and delicious breakfast every moring. We would absoultely recommend that hostel!

I only stayed for one night at Brigite Hostel, but I liked it very much. Brigite is a very kind Lady...she is fluent in English, German, Portuguese and even more, I reckon. She gave me advises which helped a lot...and her dog is lovely. The Hostel itself is basic, but for me it was quite okay.

A perfect homestay at the house of a very friendly and intresting women! Speaks about all languages on earth and the breakfest is a event! You'll enjoy it!

This hostel definitely has value for money. The Portuguese owner speaks fluent English and German and also some Italian and French. She knows the city very well and has some maps and brochures of the city. The location of the hostel is quite high on a hill so a few steps is needed for climibing up the road, but finally the wiev over the city is great. Breakfast was good and with flexibility in time. I was also able to keep the room key until 6pm on a check-out day, because my bus left at 8pm.