Pousada Brisa do Mar Reviews

Praca Manoel Ribeiro Coelho, 188 Centro, Porto Seguro, Brazil

We stayed in a room next to reception, so we heard everyone coming in, ringing the door bell and the hand over from night porter to day staff. So super noisy. Also the room was dirty, and they didn't tidy it.

• 28th Feb 2014

If you aren´t able to speak englisch you should not have a Hostel-international on your reception. I think it is a fake then! And if you are not able to understand the bookings via hostelworld.com you should not use hostelworld.com! Additionally it was not nice to take a shower. You get electric shocks if you touch anything! I did not really like the stay there!

This is a very nice place to stay, I definitely recommend it. Also, I loved the breakfast.

The cleanliness in the bathroom and in the room were very bad, all in the room was very dirty, including linen, towels an pillows. The breakfast was simple, but the main problem was native birds eating the meals in the table. I don´t recomend this hostel to anyone.

View all Porto Seguro Bed and Breakfasts