Pousada Canto Verde Reviews

Rua Francino I. Nascimento, s/n, Ilha Grande, Brazil

A few days after I received the confirmation from hostelworld I received an email from the owners saying the value was wrong, and the actual value for the reservation was 4 times more. Even though we have laws that garantee the costumer rights the owners didn`t really understood that they were against law. So I didn`t stay at the hotel. Very dissapointed.

DO NOT STAY HERE! They used our credit card details and stole almost $2000 US. When we confronted them about it, he said yeh I'll get it for ya in the morning and hid down at the beach until we found him. We exchanged details but obviously haven't heard from him. Had to cancel cards. What a nightmare! Better off getting locked up and staying in a prison than staying here!

View all Ilha Grande Bed and Breakfasts