Pousada Ecoverde Reviews

Rua Pedro Celestino, 391, Cuiaba, Brazil

I had a great experience in this hostel! It had a variety of food in breakfast. Also, I stayed in one of the newly built rooms and the air-conditioning worked well but not too much. The most importantly, althoguh I stupidly left my cell phone in this hostel due to lack of sleep, one of the owners, Joel, quickly and kindly replied to my desparate email and sent it to my next destination right away!!!!! I am sure that he is one of the nicest people I ever met in Brazil!!! Thank you so much, Joel!!

Caian was incredibly helpful, and he and his friends made us feel very welcome. 100% recommended.

Wonderful experience! Cuiabá is not a beaultiful city and the museums were closed but the hostel staff and the friends that I made were worthy.

I stayed two nights at Pousada Ecoverde before and after joining one of their tours (3 nights/4 days) into the Pantanal. Joel at the Pousada is an excellent host. The accommodation and the pousada are rustic and the guest area has many interesting memorabilia from the area on display as well as Brasil travel information. The tour was great - Luiz (Rambo) was an excellent guide and we saw many birds and animals (incl. ocelot, margay, tamandua and tapir). I can highly recommend Pousada Ecoverde.

• 14th May 2014