Pousada Evelina Reviews

Rua Irlan Kalichewski, 171, Vila Yolanda, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Extremely clean and well-managed hostel. The best place I've ever stayed in terms quality vs. price

Evelina is absolutely lovely and very helpful. The room was very clean and the bed was huge. I could lie on it horizontally and my feet didnt reach over the side! On the downside, there were some times when there was no one around to open the entrance gate. There is also a small charge for wifi and the coverage is a bit patchy. Be aware that this is really a hotel and not a hostel with no mingling amongst the guests.

Evelina is an enthusiastic and engaging host. Location between town and airport is convenient. Airport and Falls bus stop is only 100 metres away. (From airport, first traffic light has China Restaurant. Get down after next traffic light. ) rooms and facilities are good. Breakfast buffet is substantial and delicious. Very recommended.

Mrs Evelina has been super in any need I had during my stay . her colleagues as well have been great I would suggest to everyone to choose Pousada Evelina

View all Foz do Iguacu Bed and Breakfasts