Pousada Favelinha

• Rua Antonio Joaquim Batista, casa 13, Entrada: Rua Almirante Alexandrino 2023, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Superb 132 Total Reviews
Superb 132 Total Reviews

• France, Mixed Group, 41+
15th Feb 2017

You should go to pousada favelinha if you want to see another side of Rio. It is not Copacabana, it is much safer and the people here will give you a warm welcome and try to help you anytime. You have a breathtaking view on the city and the sugar loaf. And you can rest in a hamac on the roof-terrasse. You can use the kitchen if you want. Solange and Matti will try to make you feel just like home. And the breakfast is great. Therefore I will surely be back at pousada favelinha one day. Obrigado

• England, Male, 41+
30th Sep 2016

I stayed in Brazil for 2 weeks, and the best part was my stay at Pousade Favelinha. Great location, the staff were really freindly and full of advice about the area. I will definately stay again next time I am in Rio. And I recommend visiting Project Morinho, located in the favela. I felt very safe in the favela, the local people were friendly and showed me the right direction to go when I got lost, and its good exercise walking up the hill to get there!