Pousada Favelinha

• Rua Antonio Joaquim Batista, casa 13, Entrada: Rua Almirante Alexandrino 2023, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Superb 129 Total Reviews
Superb 129 Total Reviews
Pousada Favelinha Located at Rua Antonio Joaquim Batista, casa 13, Entrada: Rua Almirante Alexandrino 2023, Rio de Janeiro.
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro RJ 22221 Rua Antonio Joaquim Batista, casa 13, Entrada: Rua Almirante Alexandrino 2023
100% 129
-22.9284566 -43.1934785
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 41+
30th Sep 2016

I stayed in Brazil for 2 weeks, and the best part was my stay at Pousade Favelinha. Great location, the staff were really freindly and full of advice about the area. I will definately stay again next time I am in Rio. And I recommend visiting Project Morinho, located in the favela. I felt very safe in the favela, the local people were friendly and showed me the right direction to go when I got lost, and its good exercise walking up the hill to get there!