Pousada Santa Monica Reviews

Av Ministro Salgado Filho, 2760, Saquarema, Brazil

Pousada Santa Monica is hands down one of the best places I've stayed overseas. Saquarema is a great beach town with excellent surfing and plenty of character. I highly recommend taking a bicycle cruise down the cobblestone streets and checking out Sunday night samba in the town square. The pousada itself is comfortable and clean. I felt like I was staying at an old friend's house more than a bed and breakfast. I wish I could have cancelled my return flight and stayed for a year.

• 1st Aug 2013

Great atmosphere and Brazilian breakfast! Thanks!

View all Saquarema Bed and Breakfasts