Pousada da Cachoeira Reviews

Vila do Abra�o ,Rua do Bic�o 50, Angra, Ilha Grande, Brazil

This is a wonderful spot in the jungle! With your luggage, it is quite a walk up from the dock, but once you are there it is totally worth it. We messed up with our booking, but they were able to put my cousin and I in a 5 bed room and pay for only a 2 bed room (and not let any strangers stay in like a hostel). The breakfast is fabulous and they have coffee and water set out whenever you want it. Maria is a sweet young lady who speaks Portugese, Spanish, and English and was INCREDIBLY helpful!

We had a lovely time at this gorgeous little hide away. Thank you Maria!

• 27th Feb 2015

It's a nice place, peaceful and quiet. People are friendly and nice. The rooms and bathroom are a bit small and dark but enough for a short stay. The breakfast it's ok. It's not really in the center. It's close but the way it´s very steep, that's why it was cheaper than other ondes in the center. However very expensive, even being high season.

The hostel was nice. Friendly helpful staff. Location is good but a bit of a walk from town. The rooms were fairly basic but practical. There were no safes in the rooms to keep valuables.

The mattress on the bed really needed to be changed I really wish I didn't look under the double sheets that was hiding the yellow stained mattress that wasn't just in one place it was all over. Other then that basic and just somewhere to relax that wasn't in the main streets or the beach front

Amazing jungle-atmosphere!

• 29th Jan 2015

When we booked the room we were not informed that the room has a bunk bed. This makes a huge difference!

• 6th Jan 2015
  • Austria

DO NOT STAY. These guys are thieves. Had booking accepted, was told 1 day before arrival they were overbooked and had to cancel my stay. Still waiting for deposit t be returned. Person I emailed, Claus, claims he waited for me at the Island to give me cash back, but with what accommodation? His late cancellation meant I could not book anywhere else on the Island.

Lovely place with nice rooms and a fine breakfast. A lovely setting worth the five minutes walk from the beach.

View all Ilha Grande Bed and Breakfasts