Pousada da Cachoeira Reviews

Vila do Abra�o ,Rua do Bic�o 50, Angra, Ilha Grande, Brazil

DO NOT STAY. These guys are thieves. Had booking accepted, was told 1 day before arrival they were overbooked and had to cancel my stay. Still waiting for deposit t be returned. Person I emailed, Claus, claims he waited for me at the Island to give me cash back, but with what accommodation? His late cancellation meant I could not book anywhere else on the Island.

Lovely place with nice rooms and a fine breakfast. A lovely setting worth the five minutes walk from the beach.

Nice place on a nice location. Room was quite big with a nice shower. Breakfast was the same as in most other places. Staff was very helpful and friendly.

Unfortunately our toilet was blocked two times in a row. Really comfi beds, calm and good breakfast. Nice cats

Perfect rustic setting for nature lovers with the river running through and monkeys playing in. Very peaceful place and very friendly cats coming to say hello. Accommodation is basic but very comfortable.

• 30th Aug 2014