Pousada da Cachoeira Reviews

Vila do Abra�o ,Rua do Bic�o 50, Angra, Ilha Grande, Brazil

My friend and I spent 5 days in Pousada Cachoeira and we loved it! It was so beautiful and everything very clean. The breakfast is the best with some home-made sweets by the owner a very nice lady. We stayed in a double room which was perfect for my friend and me. Air-con works perfectly and the bathroom was inside the room. We really liked the surrounding area as it was like being in the jungle! really beautiful! the location is very nice a bit separated from the beach so it is more peaceful!

It's in a beautiful setting. The rooms are charming, if a bit run down. Breakfast is tasty and served on an awesome outdoor patio. However, I really thought the service was poor. There was dirt blatantly lying on the bathroom counter. I'm not a clean freak by any means, but if they claim they clean the rooms daily they should actually clean them. You're not allowed fresh towels, even though they have laundry on the property. After 8pm there is no chance of finding any staff. Could be better.

We very much enjoyed our stay at Pousada Cachoeira, which offers good value for money. It is a relaxing and peaceful place in the middle of the beautiful green nature, yet only a 10 minute walk from the center of the town and the port. We appreciated the tasty breakfast on the fantastic patio/terrace. Also, the cozy little terrace with a hammock in front of our ensuite was lovely.

• 13th Feb 2014
  • Finland

Very beautifully located in a lush tropical garden. We stayed in the private chalet next to the river. The sound of the river and the nature at night is so relaxing. The chalet was very cute with a double bed on the ground floor and another double bed on the 2nd floor. Owners are very friendly. Breakfast could be improved. In overall, I recommend this pousada.

View all Ilha Grande Bed and Breakfasts