Pousada de Ponta Delgada Reviews

R. S. Francisco Xavier, s/n - Ponta Delgada, Ponta Delgada, Portugal

Wifi does not reach the rooms, the bathrooms very very dirty and the price really high. Not recommended

Best place to be I recommend it to all my freinds and family

• 11th Apr 2015
  • Zimbabwe

Death to the One Key Policy! My roommates and I had to work out who should take the key if someone needed to use the wifi (only in the common room) and someone else was going to take a shower (a cold shower). The kitchen access is locked after the housekeeping staff get off, so you have to ask for the key at the front desk to make dinner. (There is one knife, and it is small and dull.) You'd think staying in an old, traditional building would be cool, turns out it's just cold. I moved ASAP.

They were very nice as I needed to do the check-out before the breakfast time and they didn't mind to leave the breakfast prepared 2 hours before in a way that I could take it. The negative thing was the spider web that I found in the room when I did the check-in.

great location, and great building. bikes for rent cheap! nice facilities in terms of large shared washrooms and kitchen space. Big private room- but not very secure windows, no lockers for use at all. would recommend for sure- as long as your not storing too highly valued things in ur room.

View all Ponta Delgada Hostels