Pousada de Ponta Delgada Reviews

• 14th Dec 2015
  • Uruguay

bathrooms were disgusting

• 14th Dec 2015

Great location on Ponta Delgada. Staff were helpful and I met some great people there. There's a decent free breakfast and also Wi-Fi but only in the lounge area. Most of the hostel was clean but the bathrooms need a bit more attention. I'm pleased to see that the hostel is going to be refurbished because parts of it look a little shabby.

• 5th Dec 2015

It felt more like a boarding school than hostel. The staff was not very helpful nor friendly.

• 19th Nov 2015
  • Estonia

I stayed one night in this hostel and it was a pleasant stay. Nice and friendly staff and good location!

Common room area is a little lacking in facilities and things to read, compared to many IYHF / YHA and independent hostels I have used. The self service breakfast is good. Other meals are available. Very good for the airport - didn't need a bus or taxi (probably about 2 or 3 km although uphill going back)

It's a very simple place, but very functional and clean. It includes a very basic breakfast which is a nice bonus. It also has a well equipped kitchen. If you rent a car you can park it right in front of the hostel which is extremely useful. We stayed in a nice little double bedroom and it was perfect for our stay. Would definitely recommend!

Loved the building, nice location at that park. Also has the best guest kitchen I ever saw at a hostel. Staff is very helpful.

In general I was really satisfied this place. Breakfast was OK, but I just don't like "PDL type" bread. Anyway I didn't expect breakfast, but well it was free. :) The room was cleaned everyday during my stay. :)

It is all nice. The only downside is there is only internet in de commonroom, so every single person there is checking their phones. It kills the atmosphere.

• 18th Aug 2015