Pousada de Ponta Delgada Reviews

R. S. Francisco Xavier, s/n - Ponta Delgada, Ponta Delgada, Portugal

They were very nice as I needed to do the check-out before the breakfast time and they didn't mind to leave the breakfast prepared 2 hours before in a way that I could take it. The negative thing was the spider web that I found in the room when I did the check-in.

great location, and great building. bikes for rent cheap! nice facilities in terms of large shared washrooms and kitchen space. Big private room- but not very secure windows, no lockers for use at all. would recommend for sure- as long as your not storing too highly valued things in ur room.

The most frustrating hostel ever. I asked about the cheapest way to get there from the airport and they arranged a transfer that cost 15 euros. But at the airport I found out you can get a taxi for 8 euros or a shuttle bus for 5 so they were ripping me off. The wifi didn't work for 2 out of the 3 days of my stay. Only 1 key for a room of 4 people so you have to share it with your roommates. Bathroom light turns off every minute so you shower in the dark. Friendly staff but not helpful

• 22nd Oct 2014

Relatively centrally located hostel. Confortable beds. Dorms small compared to the number of beds in them.

• 16th Sep 2014
  • Sweden
  • All Male Group, 31-40

It is a good hostel, well run, modern and with a good location in the centre of the city. Staff is friendly, helpful and the rooms are well equipped. It has very large living rooms and also a good parking lot.

View all Ponta Delgada Hostels