Pousada do Tadeu Reviews

Rua Principal SN, Jericoacoara, Brazil

It seems more of a hotel than hostel, they have very good breakfast! It's basically in the centre of the town, 5 min from the beach - great location. It's very clean and really nice. Perfect choice to stay in Jericoacoara.

What can I say, a great hostel in a great location, fab breakfast, lovely rooms, super balcony over looking the street, good wifi, clean and very welcoming and friendly staff. If I every go back to Jeri (which i probably will) I would stay here again.

Ey , thank you so much for the comment; i appreciate it . I´m happy i liked of the staying here. And for sure i hope to see you here again. "Who drink wattter from jeri, always return" (people says) Hug for you. Esteban

Esteban se esfuerza por tener una agradable Pousada: tiene claro para donde va. Bien ubicada, buenos servicios. Lo único es que debería tener una identificación visible desde la calle, me dió unos minutos encontrarla.

Hola? cómo estás? muchas gracias por los comentarios, siempre son bienvenidos y más cuando hablano bien de unpo... rs. Bueno ya tenemos cartel bien señalizado, asique no más dificultades con reconnocer el lugar. El resto, siempre mejorando, como jeri. Abrazo grande y hasta una próxima vez. Esteban

Nice place, great location, good breakfasta, the staf is kind and pick you up at arrival. I stayed there with four friends (we five from Spain) and highly recommend it to anyone. Jericoacoara its a great place and this is a good place to enjoy your stay. Buen sitio, bien situado, buen desayuno, el personal muy amable y te van a buscar a la llegada. Estuve allí con 4 amigos y lo recomiendo a todo el mundo. Jeri es un sitio increible y esta posada es genial para disfrutar los días allí.

A lovely pousada right in the middle of the very lovely Jeri. Breakfast was great - fresh fruit, cake, bread, egg rolls, and the room was huge with the best bed we have slept in in 6 months of travel. Very clean and very quiet - we loved our stay and wished we had booked longer.

Hello, thank you so much for the comments. I love you enjoyed your staying here. I hope to see you again. Hug for you. Esteban

Very nice, very charming, well locating , delicious breakfast , free internet with computer ( good for backpackers that don't carry their laptop !) The staff is reallly nice and give you good tips for the excursions , transports etc. Rooms are colorful , clean ( they make your room every day) and AC works very well ! I especially appriciated the good breakfast with fresh fruits and home made cake ! Very good surprise!

This place was awesome, Esteban was very helpful and friendly. One of the best places Ive stayed.

WOW. This is a hostel? More like a hotel! I had a great time at Pousada do Tadeu, even extended my stay. The rooms are amazing, so big, BEST BED I have slept in for a long time, so clean. The staff are so nice and helpful with anything you need. Breakfast was great (although another spread would be good). Esteban, who owns the place, is really kind, helpfull and adds to the relaxed environment. The location was excellent, close to everything you need when holidaying in Jeri. Would go back again

The place is very basic, just the way I like it. You just need to bring your own Toilettries or buy it at the local supermarket. Do sleep on a hammock if you haven't slept in one before. I have nothing negative to say about this place. Recommend it.

not all that. got little help from owner about onwrd travel.

Very pleasant owners (they are Argentine, so Spanish is fine if you don´t speak Portuguese). A nice relaxing place. N.B. if arriving from Fortaleza with Redençao bus company, check on pick-up locations in Fortaleza. After I got on at the rodviaria, the bus went round the houses and didn´t finally get out of the city for over an hour (they didn´t bother to say at the ticket office that I could have got on at Mereiles where I was staying). Otherwise Jeri is fine even for non-windsurfers.

The pousada is run by a friendly guy named Esteban. The location is killer, right in the middle on the main street, surrounded by many restaurants, shops and kitesurf/windsurfing rental places. Staff is a bit unpredictable in terms of whereabouts and assistance. But all in all, we found it a great steal for the price. Ask for the breakfast sandwich - yum yum.

• 14th Oct 2010

The owner is one of the best people I've ever met! :D

Excellent place with excellent breakfast. The owner and the rest of the staff were very helpful. Super clean as well!

• 27th Jan 2010

Excellent location in the centre and near the beach. Very good value and the manager, Esteban was very helpful in arranging alternatives when he was fully booked.

View all Jericoacoara Bed and Breakfasts