Pousada e Hostel Papagaio Reviews

Rua da Fonte Grande, 25, Morro de Sao Paulo, Brazil

We booked a 6 bed dorm. It smelled very moldy so we decided to change room to a 12 bed dorm. There was only one bathroom and that was grost. Matresses were grost too. After one night we switched to another place. The owner was very friendly and reimbursed some of the money.

The hostel was very dirty and the beds in the big dorm are not very well constructed. I didn't sleep at all. there were underpants in the bathroom that didn't belong to any of the twelve people who lived there. I can't say I would recommend it. there are hostels with four person rooms that are clean just down the road- and you can bargain the price down.

The staff were fantastic and very attentive, the rooms were clean and there is a great bar and swimming pool on the roof. If I revisit the island I will certainly stay at Pousada again. Thank you

• 20th Feb 2015

amazing breakfast, helpful staff

Average hostel in a decent location. Nice breakfast and helpful staff. Rooms are small and crowded.

Was a pretty standard hostel, wasn't anything I really didnt like, didnt blow me away though

View all Morro de Sao Paulo Hostels