Prague-1 Hostel

Fabulous 444 Total Reviews
Fabulous 444 Total Reviews

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
15th Jul 2017

A sink in our room would have been nice considering we were sharing the bathroom, But otherwise very nice. Staff were super friendly.

22nd Feb 2017

I had a terrific experience staying at Prague 1 Hostel. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. My room had been recently renovated and was absolutely humongous. The location is very central. I was impressed by the easygoing and flexible nature of the owner. It is very quiet which is exactly what I was looking for. I partied hard but when I got home, I always had a great night's sleep thanks to the quiet lobby.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
15th Feb 2017
4.9

Very confused by the almost perfect reviews. Something doesn't add up. Not great. -No hand towel in the toilet, nowhere to hang towel in room -Tiny towels and the sheets are terry/towel material (bring your own) -a brick in toilet wall is missing, leads to public hallway -toilet has rust, dust, permanent stains -no outlets near one of the beds -no full length mirror -shower flooded in 10 seconds-unusable -dust mites and dirt gave me a coughing attack -no reception -owner was nice