7.8
Very Good 946 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 946 Total Reviews
Prague Center Hostel Located at Odboru 3, , Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague Prague 120 00 Odboru 3
78% 946
50.0776886 14.4184398
    Rooms available

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
16th Jul 2016
8.0

Simple apartments, in a good location near the Old Town. Some minor issues with cleanliness but overall it was clean enough, would reccomend to anyone wishing to stay in Prague for cheap (espically in a group)

• England, Male, 18-24
14th Jul 2016

Great hostel with friendly staff and very nice rooms. Location is good, easy to get around by using trams. Would definitely recommend.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
1st Jul 2016

Location was great and the staff were super friendly and helpful. Rooms were nice as well as having a kitchen and bathroom in the room. The hostel itself is very secure, however there were no lockers in the rooms to keep our belongings in. Staff also gave us a lot of info when we first arrived as to where to go and coupons for different things. They allowed us to keep our baggage in a room for free before we departed as well.

• England, All Male Group, 25-30
30th Jun 2016

Perfect for 10 guys on a stag weekend. Close to City centre and bars. Staff were helpful with suggestions of what to do around the city.

• jrlancaster9312
  • England, Male, 25-30
22nd Jun 2016
8.0

Very nice staff and location. I had a private room which was pretty good, so can't comment on dormitories. Hostel felt safe. No atmosphere if you are looking for that.

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Jun 2016
3.7

Other than the security I don't think there is much else going for them. Granted that you get your own kitchen, large bathroom, and bedroom, however I'm not sure this made up for the unclenliness (mainly the bathroom - the bath was coming apart, there was mold all over the bathroom and all in all it wasn't a pleasant experience), given the fact that we paid for a 3 bed room but there were 5 beds in the room. I feel as though the pictures online were left desired to the real experience.

17th Jun 2016

They were so nice and helpful. It added a lot to how much I enjoyed my time near to the center of Prague. I hope you have as good a visit as I did. The two Russian men were fantastic. Ola Kala !!!!

• Ireland, All Male Group, 18-24
16th May 2016
7.4

Great location. Needed three keys to access apartment so it felt safe. I didn't really see the staff over my stay. Would definitely recommend

• Germany, Mixed Group, 18-24
13th May 2016

The locks on the doors are so lausy, that my sweet little daughter had no difficulties at all, to destroy one of them single handed while trying to open the room to her appartment. Everything else was heavenly. Ride on men, you are doing a wonderful job. Yours truefully, Kurt

• Vietnam, Female, 25-30
24th Apr 2016

Great location and friendly staff! I booked a girl's dorm and got upgraded to have my own room! Super happy :)