Prague Center Hostel Reviews

Odboru 3, Prague, Czech Republic

Great appartment! Every thing is well-organized and tidy and the staffs are really willing to help us. My friends and I enjoy our staying here. really recommand it!

It was a very pleasant stay and I would definitely stay here again if I ever return to Prague. You will not regret staying here and trust me because this comes from someone who is really picky when it comes to accomodation. Perhaps the only way they could improve is by providing shampoos and shower gels? Overall I would give it a 9/10.

• 24th Dec 2015
  • Malaysia
  • All Male Group, 18-24

It was perfect for us because we booked Deluxe private Apartment and we found it very clean and well equipped. Hostel is very close to city centre, just 15 minutes walk and also close to main railway station. There is tram stop very close (50 meter) to hostel and you can go to centre or other tourist places with public transport and there is also a supermarket (Alberto) very near to it. It was nice for us.

• 23rd Dec 2015
  • India

I stayed in a 5 beds apartment during three nights, it was quite comfortable and the staff was very polite. we had towels, hot showers a small kitchen with microwave, fridge, freezer and some appliances, as well as a small living room with a couch and dining table. It was a really nice hostel with a good location, very close to the Dancing Towers and not too far from the old town and charles bridge. The only inconvenient was that the elevator was too small and sometimes didn't work.

• 19th Dec 2015
  • Colombia

Good spot and friendly personal. Overall I'm quite satisfied:)

• 14th Nov 2015
  • Bulgaria

Situated perfectly for exploring the city, the hostel holds a lot of potential to become the best. Note that in the directions to the hostel you have to turn LEFT up Spalena street to reach the song center because it's not clearly visible at first, but after that it's easy to locate. The apartments are secure, I felt safe the during my entire stay. I was weary of the tiny elevator they have serving each floor, but it adds to the atmosphere of the place. I would definitely stay here again.

• 13th Oct 2015