Prague Centre Hostel Reviews

Odboru 3, Prague, Czech Republic

A good budget hotel indeed. Totally at center of Prague, one can walk also to all destinations. Rauf, the care taker is a nice guy. He will give all the handy tips. Only problem was, combined toilet was not maintained properly. toilet paper was missing :(

our apartment was so cute, so clean and nice atmosphere, quite and just everything was nice in the hotel. close to city center by walk, no need of public transport or taxi. definitely will be back here again.

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Spain

loved the area they are situated, near to Charles bridge, to old town square and other places, friendly staff and nice apartment. I love prague.

mostly liked location, very near to center by walk, apartment is very clean, best price and best place to stay, I will be back again to this hostel.

• 8th Dec 2014
  • Russia

very good room and apartment was amazing, location is right at the center. city center, bars restaurants clubs are in walking distance. receptionist is very nice person.

• 7th Dec 2014
  • Slovenia

Our apartment was close enough to walk into Wencleslas Square from with no problem. Once checked-in we did not see any staff in three days, which was how we wanted it. As a two bedroomed apartment, it offered everything we required, although the bathroom facilities we small, and bedside lamps may be a useful addition, but if they are the only negatives I'd say that's a good effort!

I have nothing to complain about, we are really pleased with our stay!

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Sweden

I had to pay the fully price of the booking even if I made the deposit before by Hostelworld, because the guy of the reception said I would receive this deposit back and until now, nothing.

located at very strategy area, walking distance to most of the tourist spots, friendly staff, spacious apartment fully equipped with cooking facilities.

Great value for money, the room was a little cold at night (We stayed in October) but I'd still recommend the hostel. The manager was great, gave us a lot of information about the city and how to get around.

Good cheap place to stay for a weekend!

Receptionist was fantastic! Very very helpful!

Nice hostel in a good area. Just a few minutes walk to the City centre. You get what you pay for so dont expect a too high standart. Nevertheless I was very satisfied with my stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Great location - near the river, near the pub and the public transport! It was a Friday night and so a bit noisy, but loved the atmosphere and being able to go out and walk back safely!

The girl at the reception is really nice and helpful. Convenient location. Would definitely stay here again.

Basic but good location and really helpful staff!

Perfect staffs. Love them. And location is also perfect

The hostel is quite basic but has everything you need. Only real downside is it is opposite a bar which is extremely noisy until 6 am so don't expect to get much sleep.

The receptionist with the red hair (who's name we didn't catch unfortunately!) was absolutely lovely and very helpful. We have been travelling for two weeks around Europe and we really enjoyed our stay here.

The hostel had free pool and beer between certain times and this was nice but there was a lack of communal areas. the hostel was very secure and had some nice bars in close proximity.