Prague Centre Hostel Reviews

Odboru 3, Prague, Czech Republic

The apartment had a kitchen, however just like in the bathroom you could not open the windows. In the bedroom you could at least open a very small window. The facilities were ok and the hostel was not far away from wherever we wanted to go. The rooms did not look like shown in the pictures. We had a room with ikea bunk beds and an old-looking kitchen. If we go to prague again we will more likely coose another hostel.

• 7th Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Very central, nice apartment, perfect view to the Castle, very friendly staff.

The staff was the most hospital and accommodating hostel staff I have encountered. Very helpful with recommendations and getting around Prague. Also we were each given two towels for free to use during our stay. The beds were comfortable, the bathrooms were clean, and we even had a kitchen. Very safe as well, before you entered our private room you had to unlock four doors. Close 10-15 minute walk to all major attractions and clubs.

• 5th Feb 2015

really not worthy......the room look horrible and was really noisy outside all night long.... i recomend to pay a little more and stay in a nice place....this is not a nice place to stay...not at all....

Dear guest, thank you for your review, we are very sorry that you did not like the room you lived in, allow us to disagree with you, all rooms are accurately prepared for arrivals. Was noisy? May be it was, you have stayed at the new year holidays. We hope that at your next stay, you will be satisfied. With best wishes, Prague Centre Hostel.

Overall a good hostel. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was nice and clean. Also, larger than I was expecting. I loved having use of the kitchen. It was on a quitter street, but easily walkable to city center (under 10min). Good value for the money.

A good budget hotel indeed. Totally at center of Prague, one can walk also to all destinations. Rauf, the care taker is a nice guy. He will give all the handy tips. Only problem was, combined toilet was not maintained properly. toilet paper was missing :(

our apartment was so cute, so clean and nice atmosphere, quite and just everything was nice in the hotel. close to city center by walk, no need of public transport or taxi. definitely will be back here again.

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Spain

loved the area they are situated, near to Charles bridge, to old town square and other places, friendly staff and nice apartment. I love prague.

mostly liked location, very near to center by walk, apartment is very clean, best price and best place to stay, I will be back again to this hostel.

• 8th Dec 2014
  • Russia

very good room and apartment was amazing, location is right at the center. city center, bars restaurants clubs are in walking distance. receptionist is very nice person.

• 7th Dec 2014
  • Slovenia

Our apartment was close enough to walk into Wencleslas Square from with no problem. Once checked-in we did not see any staff in three days, which was how we wanted it. As a two bedroomed apartment, it offered everything we required, although the bathroom facilities we small, and bedside lamps may be a useful addition, but if they are the only negatives I'd say that's a good effort!

I have nothing to complain about, we are really pleased with our stay!

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Sweden

I had to pay the fully price of the booking even if I made the deposit before by Hostelworld, because the guy of the reception said I would receive this deposit back and until now, nothing.