Prague City Pension Reviews

Stitneho 13, Prague 3, Prague, Czech Republic

Very good staff :) Greetings for all of them :)

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Poland

It was very cosy and very close to the city center. Thank you for the 3 receptionost guys and the other staff, you were awesome :-)

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Hungary

I got of the bus from Florence station,it is a walking distance to the hostel.(But many slopes.)To the city centre is walking-distance as well, it just takes 20-25 mins. The room and toilet are clean, wifi work pretty good in room.The only problem is there are limited hot water,you have to take shower quickly.I stayed in a 3 people private room,me and my friends had to suffer cold water for shower couple times. You can borrow pot, iron and hairdryer from the lobby only.

If you're going to Prague for the party scene, you might want to stay in Prague 1/closer to the center of town. It's about a 20-25 minute walk to the center but for the price, this place was perfect. Felt super safe and was really clean with nice rooms, good WiFi, and air conditioning.

It was nice stay and reception people very helpful, only the moment when I was back home and saw that hostel additionally charged me for no reason was not pleasant thing. Especially because this was done when I still was there and nobody said nothing. Only when I send Emails I was explained about mistake was made. So if I wouldn't check nobody would do nothing about it.

• 24th May 2014
  • Lithuania

Great place if you want your own room. Quiet, clean, and comfortable. Not a party hostel, but a good place to rent a room with friends. It's about 15 - 20 minute walk to the old town center. I'd stay here again!

Located in a quiet area with cheap pubs and places to eat! Easy to walk into the old town (20 mins) or jump the number 9 tram which takes about 5 minutes.

• 6th Apr 2014