Prague City Pension Reviews

Stitneho 13, Prague 3, Prague, Czech Republic

Really nice big room for the 4 of us! Location a bit out of the way in Prague 3, but only approx 20min walk into the old city (or 100-150 crowns taxi at night). Wifi could do with being a bit stronger in our room, and the building where we were lacked a lift. Overall recommended for budget travellers.

다 좋고 특히 주인분과 직원분들이 매우 매우 친절하셔서 좋았습니다.

Big thank you to the staff at Prague City Pension, especially to the 'Big' guy at the front desk. He might seem grumpy but he is actually a very nice guy. The hostel is slightly away from the tourist attractions but that's OK because I walked to the old town for less than 20 mins. I enjoyed every moment at Prague. I have had a few very nice meals at the restaurants near Prague City Pension. Do walk around the neighbourhood near this hostel, it's quite safe.

Unfortunately the wifi didn't work. It's kind of far away, but it's good for that price. It's not a real hostel atmosphere because you're just in your room.

We enjoyed our stay at Prague City Pension. The room was very clean and comfortable and not very far from public transportation. The price was very reasonable and I feel like we could not have gotten any better accomodations for the cost. I would like to mention that the promise of "free breakfast" is misleading. When you get to the restaurant they will tell you that you are not on "the list" and that you have to sign up when you are making the reservation but there is no place to do that.

• 20th Jul 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Very good staff :) Greetings for all of them :)

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Poland

It was very cosy and very close to the city center. Thank you for the 3 receptionost guys and the other staff, you were awesome :-)

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Hungary

I got of the bus from Florence station,it is a walking distance to the hostel.(But many slopes.)To the city centre is walking-distance as well, it just takes 20-25 mins. The room and toilet are clean, wifi work pretty good in room.The only problem is there are limited hot water,you have to take shower quickly.I stayed in a 3 people private room,me and my friends had to suffer cold water for shower couple times. You can borrow pot, iron and hairdryer from the lobby only.

If you're going to Prague for the party scene, you might want to stay in Prague 1/closer to the center of town. It's about a 20-25 minute walk to the center but for the price, this place was perfect. Felt super safe and was really clean with nice rooms, good WiFi, and air conditioning.

It was nice stay and reception people very helpful, only the moment when I was back home and saw that hostel additionally charged me for no reason was not pleasant thing. Especially because this was done when I still was there and nobody said nothing. Only when I send Emails I was explained about mistake was made. So if I wouldn't check nobody would do nothing about it.

• 24th May 2014
  • Lithuania

Great place if you want your own room. Quiet, clean, and comfortable. Not a party hostel, but a good place to rent a room with friends. It's about 15 - 20 minute walk to the old town center. I'd stay here again!

Located in a quiet area with cheap pubs and places to eat! Easy to walk into the old town (20 mins) or jump the number 9 tram which takes about 5 minutes.

• 6th Apr 2014