Prague Lion Hostel Reviews

Na zborenci 6, Prague, Czech Republic

Staff was very friendlty and understanding! Thank you for a great stay :)

• 18th Apr 2014

Room was basically the basement of the hostel, one girl seems to live there permanently and has her personal belongings taking up most of the space. Bathroom door had no lock and didn't even close securely. There was no atmosphere here, just a dark, creepy room. Overall couldn't wait to leave!!

• 8th Apr 2014

It`s a little strange the fact that the reception is not opened 24/7 and is in a different building from the rooms. Also the rooms weren`t separated from each other and to get to my room I had to pass in the middle os 3 other rooms. Appart from that it is very nice and clean. Staff is good and is very close to the tourist atractions and o a metro station.

• 30th Mar 2014

The hostel was not that good. I had problems with my reservation and tried to cantact them several times, but they did not answer the phone or the emails I sent. Because of that I had to pay 3 nights but stayed only 2. The bathroom is very dirty with cold water in the shower, the reception is most of the times closed and they refused to turn the heating on so we felt very cold inside the bedroom during the night. Ths hostel is only good if you want a cheap price and don't mind about the service.

They have nothing to do.If you are looking for staying in your room sleeping it maybe good. I just saw staffs when I left...nd I guess she was there for any other propose. Lookers are not safety.

i stayed there in group and 1. floor and there was like a home, everything in it. we are enjoyed so mush this hostel. thank you

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel. The location was great for me, but still about a 15-20 minute walk to the main sights, which wasn't bad since Prague is beautiful. I felt safe each night. My only complaints were that the rooms were not cleaned during our stay and I thought it was kind of odd how a receptionist wasn't always working. The staff was friendly and extremely helpful.

If you want to stay in winter, I recommend you to be sure the heating system is working before you arrive. After one night, we ended up covering ourselves with two blankets. This could be the only problem, location, staff, and price was great for Prague.

I had to rate this hostel because it was awesome!, at first we were worried because the staff closes at 6:30 pm, so it was closed when we arrived, so we went to the hostel in front and asked them to call the hostel, which they kindly did and within 10 minutes there was a woman at the door, who opened it for us and was very kind. The rooms are cozy, nice, clean, full of ammenities and well heated, it was the best hostel we stayed in Europe, best value for the money, we were 3 in a 3 bed room.

Nice hostel for its money! In addition the room was OK, but the toilet and the bath were in ONE room, which is not acceptable, because they´re shared by 12 persons... And they were far away from clean.. It´s unlikely that I´ll come again!

The hostel has a very good location, it´s close to the city centre. The stuff was no at the reception when you needed them for any problem. Were there for 5 days and bathrooms were not cleaned in that time, were quite dirty. There was also a problem with the shower,was out of order and didn´t solve it in 4 days. It´s not an expensive hostel but do not expect anything special in it.

• 30th Oct 2013
  • Spain

Cheap Hostel in Prague whith good size roms but some problems of cleanness in toilets/bathroom.

the bathroom was very dirty. Its hasnt been cleant up during our staying. there is no athmosphere at all. However the private room of 4 people has his own kitchen, which is good. The 8 or 10 bed-room (i dont remember) was a shame. There was no door on the bathroom,... and there wasnt any window..

Considering the money, it was a good deal. Nice room, big bathroom. Location is ok, staff is friendly. It's a hotel, not a hostel... no common area or anything like that.

Could be dirty sometimes, but overall is not to stay if your budget is tight.