Prague Lion Hostel Reviews

Na zborenci 6, Prague, Czech Republic

My stay there did not happen, as I have arrived at 18.15 and the bell didn't work already. I was been to call the written number. I have made call to the both of listed numbers and no one responded. I should been to look for another place to stay. I saw nothing inside, except the door. So my given rating is only made to fill mandatory step of submitting review.

• 21st Oct 2014
  • Russia

Reception open from 8-6..if you're lucky!! Staff very unhelpful, when I asked for toilet paper (after not having it all night) I was told to wait. Toilet and bathroom was in an appalling state. I felt more dirty after coming out of the shower, Hot water did not work. Beds squeak every time you turn over. Four people left after my first night, the toom was not cleaned at all upon them leaving. Worst place to stay!!

After arranging a later check in we arrived at Prague Lion to find a graffitied building with a smashed front door which was completely locked up. We called the numbers provided numerous times only to realise the phones had been switched off. Two people staying at the hostel told us they would advise going somewhere else and said it looked like it had not been cleaned. We had to find another hostel and after about an hour recieved a call from Prague Lion who then claimed we had not called.

Bullet hole in the window, broken bed, broken dishwasher full of rotting food . And you have to rent the spoons. Good location though .

There was no hot water and this wasn't because it had run out, they just don't have any. Out beds were in the kitchen and there was nothing run by the hostel to help you get to know the other travellers. Their sheets had holes in and didn't fit the beds. There was no air conditioning and the windows didn't open. Staff were non-existent!

You get what you pay for. I enjoyed my stay, but don't expect more than a bed and shower

The walls had mold! Filthy showers without ( i kid you not) hot water, terrible place without any redeeming qualities.

Nice location and cheap...thats all i can tell about this hostel.

I won't force anyone to listen to the horrifying details of our experience but DO NOT STAY HERE. We went to mosaic house two minutes up the road and it was lovely.

• 26th Jun 2014