Prague Lion Hostel Reviews

Na zborenci 6, Prague, Czech Republic

I stayed with two friends in the 7 bed dorm. We were all utterly disgusted with the awful conditions and extremely unhappy with the rude, unprofessional service. Our room was down in a basement with only one tiny window, black mould and peeling paint on the ceiling, even directly above the beds. The beds were terrible with sheets that didn't fully cover and no pillow cases to cover the pillows, which had spots of mould. There was no hot water, broken toilet cistern and lid. DO NOT STAY HERE

• 30th Dec 2014
  • New Zealand

Really well-located, great value for money but had to wait 40 minutes before the staff arrived from lunch break and got the front door for me.

My stay there did not happen, as I have arrived at 18.15 and the bell didn't work already. I was been to call the written number. I have made call to the both of listed numbers and no one responded. I should been to look for another place to stay. I saw nothing inside, except the door. So my given rating is only made to fill mandatory step of submitting review.

• 21st Oct 2014