Prague Lion Hostel Reviews

Na zborenci 6, Prague, Czech Republic

I stayed with two friends in the 7 bed dorm. We were all utterly disgusted with the awful conditions and extremely unhappy with the rude, unprofessional service. Our room was down in a basement with only one tiny window, black mould and peeling paint on the ceiling, even directly above the beds. The beds were terrible with sheets that didn't fully cover and no pillow cases to cover the pillows, which had spots of mould. There was no hot water, broken toilet cistern and lid. DO NOT STAY HERE

• 30th Dec 2014
  • New Zealand

Really well-located, great value for money but had to wait 40 minutes before the staff arrived from lunch break and got the front door for me.

My stay there did not happen, as I have arrived at 18.15 and the bell didn't work already. I was been to call the written number. I have made call to the both of listed numbers and no one responded. I should been to look for another place to stay. I saw nothing inside, except the door. So my given rating is only made to fill mandatory step of submitting review.

• 21st Oct 2014
  • Russia

Reception open from 8-6..if you're lucky!! Staff very unhelpful, when I asked for toilet paper (after not having it all night) I was told to wait. Toilet and bathroom was in an appalling state. I felt more dirty after coming out of the shower, Hot water did not work. Beds squeak every time you turn over. Four people left after my first night, the toom was not cleaned at all upon them leaving. Worst place to stay!!

After arranging a later check in we arrived at Prague Lion to find a graffitied building with a smashed front door which was completely locked up. We called the numbers provided numerous times only to realise the phones had been switched off. Two people staying at the hostel told us they would advise going somewhere else and said it looked like it had not been cleaned. We had to find another hostel and after about an hour recieved a call from Prague Lion who then claimed we had not called.