Prague Lion Hostel Reviews

Na zborenci 6, Prague, Czech Republic

Nobody seems to be responsible for cleaning the toilet and the floor is all wet. Other than that the hotel is good in general.

Room was basically the basement of the hostel, one girl seems to live there permanently and has her personal belongings taking up most of the space. Bathroom door had no lock and didn't even close securely. There was no atmosphere here, just a dark, creepy room. Overall couldn't wait to leave!!

• 8th Apr 2014

It`s a little strange the fact that the reception is not opened 24/7 and is in a different building from the rooms. Also the rooms weren`t separated from each other and to get to my room I had to pass in the middle os 3 other rooms. Appart from that it is very nice and clean. Staff is good and is very close to the tourist atractions and o a metro station.

• 30th Mar 2014

The hostel was not that good. I had problems with my reservation and tried to cantact them several times, but they did not answer the phone or the emails I sent. Because of that I had to pay 3 nights but stayed only 2. The bathroom is very dirty with cold water in the shower, the reception is most of the times closed and they refused to turn the heating on so we felt very cold inside the bedroom during the night. Ths hostel is only good if you want a cheap price and don't mind about the service.

1 2 Next » last »