Prague Square Hostel Reviews

Melantrichova 10, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

The hostel had amazing staff, they were extremely helpful in many ways. Also, it was in a great location and was a short walk from the Old Square. I highly recommend it!!

• 20th Nov 2014

Nice place to stay!

• 14th Nov 2014

Really nice staff, in the center and very cheap.

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Spain

The bathrooms/showers should have locks. There need to be more toilets per floor. The breakfast is very basic. Have experienced better in similar prices so expected better. Sometimes the reception staff can be somewhat unwelcoming.

• 9th Nov 2014
  • Pakistan

Great location, lovely staff however our floor had no female bathrooms.

The staff were super friendly, gave heaps of directions and great recommendations. We were there in the off season, so atmoshphere in the lounge ect wasnt the best, but it was a mid week visit out of season. Lovely free sandwhiches for lunch :) WIFI was a bit in and out, rooms were really clean, bathrooms lacked a bit of privacy but other than that great experience. Great Location, near the main square and wasnt as loud as i anticipated at all!

Amazing location and very clean. I wish I could have stayed longer. will be back :)

Do pay attention while trading cash in front of the hostel. I was "recommended" to use it, so that I could pay for may stay in crowns. I didn't take the recommendation and recommend you do the same.

The only thing that was a bummer was that it didn't say anything in my reservation email about the hostel not taking credit cards. So I had to go to an ATM before completing my check in.

• 31st Oct 2014

all great except maybe quilts and sheets

• 31st Oct 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

After all this is a very good hostel

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Austria

Hostel so good for touring. Staff, too kind.

Good and cheap youth Hostel... We will come back again

• 24th Oct 2014

Amazing staff !

• 23rd Oct 2014

The location was perfect and the staff was super helpful and nice. The breakfast was simple but enough and I really liked that they also had a vegetarian option. I would definitely recommend this hostel for young travellers :)

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Finland

Thumbs up for many additional items for free included. Kitchen could contain more dishes

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Lithuania

for me Prague Square Hostel is better from location coz it's near center of old town and also there's helpful staff on it,and for showering don't be worry always there's hot water

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Iraq

great location with good staff,very helpful....everything important to see is very close, bars and restaurants steps away from the hostel entrance

I liked the hostel a lot. It had everything I needed and they provided breakfast and you could also get a sandwich that you could take with you for later in the day if you wanted. The staff were nice and the place was clean.

Really affordable price for clean rooms, towels and breakfast. This was my second stay at this place and I would always recommend it to my friends. Breakfast is sporadic but good (the juice to put into the cornflakes is very good for me because I'm lactoseintolerant :) ) and the sandwiches are nice to take away.

• 13th Oct 2014