Prague Square Hostel Reviews

Melantrichova 10, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

well, the hostel staff were really friendly, especially the cute girl with the beautiful brown eyes :) pozdravy to this girl please!!!

• 12th Dec 2014

It was an amazing stay and the guys at the reception are really kind and helpful!

• 9th Dec 2014

The beds were extremely comfortable and the rooms at the perfect temperature. The location is great once you find it, a few seconds from old town and few minutes so from Wenceslas, from Charles bridge, from the Jewish district, etc. Extremely secure. The staff speaks perfect English. You get a lot of included amenities (a towel, earplugs, etc).

Really good location, 2 minute walk to the Oldtown Christmas markets. Helpful staff, would definitely recommend.

• 5th Dec 2014

Really great hostel. Its location is excellent, near the Old Town Square Plaza, a place full of life, specially during our stay, so close to Christmas. The staff was really nice and helpful. The breakfast is included, with a free sandwhich each day, we really liked that.

• 4th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Perfect location!

Check out time coud bemoved to 11, an extra hour would make all the difference

• 29th Nov 2014

Had a great time there, when I arrived I got a sandwich and nice directions around the old town. The receptionist guy that was very nice told me to do the free walking tour and a few other things along with the pubcrawl. I would reccomend the walking tour and the castle tour but the pubcrawl was mehhh... Bit loud in the morgning due to constructions but the free earplugs did there job. Woke up the last day with the receptionist pretty annoyed that I had not checked out before 10, I did not know

• 24th Nov 2014
  • Iceland

I have never stayed at a cleaner hostel or one with so much security. It got a little loud at night but that is expected with its location.

Unclean room and unclean bed, bathroom without locks.....

The hostel had amazing staff, they were extremely helpful in many ways. Also, it was in a great location and was a short walk from the Old Square. I highly recommend it!!

• 20th Nov 2014

Staff very friendly!

• 18th Nov 2014

Nice place to stay!

Really nice staff, in the center and very cheap.

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Spain

The bathrooms/showers should have locks. There need to be more toilets per floor. The breakfast is very basic. Have experienced better in similar prices so expected better. Sometimes the reception staff can be somewhat unwelcoming.

• 9th Nov 2014
  • Pakistan

Great location, lovely staff however our floor had no female bathrooms.

The staff were super friendly, gave heaps of directions and great recommendations. We were there in the off season, so atmoshphere in the lounge ect wasnt the best, but it was a mid week visit out of season. Lovely free sandwhiches for lunch :) WIFI was a bit in and out, rooms were really clean, bathrooms lacked a bit of privacy but other than that great experience. Great Location, near the main square and wasnt as loud as i anticipated at all!

Amazing location and very clean. I wish I could have stayed longer. will be back :)

Do pay attention while trading cash in front of the hostel. I was "recommended" to use it, so that I could pay for may stay in crowns. I didn't take the recommendation and recommend you do the same.

The only thing that was a bummer was that it didn't say anything in my reservation email about the hostel not taking credit cards. So I had to go to an ATM before completing my check in.

• 31st Oct 2014