Prague Square Hostel Reviews

Melantrichova 10, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

The hostel is in an amazing location and has access to the main square in old town and is a great distance from all the best attractions. It has great security and the rooms are clean. The staff are very helpful and accommodating with requests of what to do in town and where to go. I would stay here again if given the chance.

Had a great stay, although the lack of a printing facility was a minor blip.

Great place!

• 15th Jan 2016

Had a great stay here in December 2015. Nice, big rooms with sheets included. Serve a nice complimentary breakfast, too. Best part is the location. You can look out the window and see the old town square, honestly couldn't have been closer. One of the best hostels I've stayed at as it feels more "homey" with a kitchen, bathrooms and bedrooms rather than the commercial hotel feeling hostels. I would recommend this hostel and will stay again on my next visit to this AMAZING city!!

• 12th Jan 2016

The lounge area was a bit poor. Everything else worked very fine during our stay.

• 8th Jan 2016
  • Finland

The hostel is located right on the old town. The staffs were amazing. But the rooms are very small.

I liked this place a lot, staff is really really kind, they are willing to help you always. I totally recommend this hostel and if I travel again soon I would book here definetly.

Position, position, position. And the receptionist girl is just wonderful. Always smiling and professional. Great stay.

• 29th Dec 2015
  • Switzerland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Loved it! Totally recommend this hostel in Prague

Everything is excellent. But somestimes the internetconnection is bad and unstable. Could not connect to the wifi.

• 22nd Dec 2015
  • Malaysia

20-22/12 2015 Recommended! Super friendly staff, clean rooms, comfy beds, lockers including key for everyone, great location, generous with sandwich and coffee/tea. Perhaps a very small kitchen if several people wanna cook but on the other hand it's super cheap to eat out and not really needed. Only thing I missed was bedside lamp and outlet to charge phones at every bed. We had 5 outlets in a 8bed doorm. Overall great!! // Malin

• 20th Dec 2015
  • Sweden

Unexpected fees, such as deposit for lockers and room key; NO WIFI (simply ridiculous; the Internet only works right next to the front desk and the connection is still very weak); HORRIBLE manners of cleaning staff (rude cleaners kicked out of the bathroom one of the guest's clothes and cosmetics when she was taking a shower and they wanted to clean; me and my friends saw her hopelessly ran naked out of the showers looking for her stuff) Missing ladies showers on the 3rd floor.

Perfect location--right in old town square and very close to the train station. Reception is 24 hours which is very helpful/secure. They were very helpful with suggestions on things to do, tours to take and directions to places. The common room is a good place to relax after a long day or touring and you almost always run into someone. Very friendly staff, would recommend!!

Perfect location for a short trip to to Prague

• 15th Dec 2015
  • Russia

We loved staying here! All the staff were so welcoming and sweet we were very happy with our stay

• 14th Dec 2015

Location is excellent, within walking distance to all the main sights to see. The staff were great - from loaning you a key when you lock yourself out to giving directions to anywhere or helping to decide between what sights to see on limited time. The sandwich you get with breakfast is great for sticking in your bag for a snack or even lunch if you are low on money. Overall it wa agreat stay and I will definitely be back if I go to Prague again.

• 11th Dec 2015

Not bad. A little further out of the centre than expected. Really nice staff. Limited showers.

Our stay in Prague Square Hostel exceeded all our expectations. The location was fantastic, the place was clean and the staff, Alfonso and Bruno, friendly and helpful. Our room was simple, almost austere, but more than adequate for our needs. Not the cheapest hostel in Prague but good value for the money. Highly recommended!

The front desk staff were extremely friendly and helpful. They recommended many great places to see and were very accommodating.

• 27th Nov 2015

I really liked my experience at the hostel. The breakfast options were rather sparse, and the shower and restroom facilities were also pretty small, but that was fine.

• 20th Nov 2015