Prague Square Hostel Reviews

Melantrichova 10, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

Best location in town. Very clean and perfect for 4 college aged travelers.

• 18th May 2015

Right in the center BUT, extremely noisy, there is a nichtclub next to the hostel and you can even feel the vibrations from the music (the earplugs are not enought). The windows dont close properly so you hear all the drunk tourits yelling in the street. The rooms are really small so it is difficult to manage with your luggage as long as someone else wants to do the same at the same time. The living room and kitchen are also small for so many guests.

A really nice place to go !

• 14th May 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Prague Square Hostel was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Location is unbeatable. Staff are excellent. Facilities are top notch. Definitely recommend.

very convenient place, but a bit noisy because it is located too close to the city centre

This hostel was fine for eating and sleeping, but don't expect much more. Location was right in the middle of the tourist area - which I actually didn't like. You couldn't walk out the door without seeing a tour group. Most of the staff was friendly except for one girl who was very unwelcoming. Shower was tiny but hot. The free sandwich was nice.

For a one night stay, I wish it was much longer. In the HEART of Prague, there isn't much else you can want from a hostel. Everything is within walking distance! Pubs, clubs and great restaurants are close by & it made for a wonderful stay.

I've stayed at a lot of hostels and I find that the most important thing (besides a comfy bed) is the staff at the reception. Veronika was so helpful, answering all my questions and pointing me in the right direction. And more importantly she acted like she truly did want to help me enjoy my stay in Prague. Also because she did the skydiving with the company you promote, that made me feel much better about going with this company and I am so glad I jumped! I would definitely stay here again!

• 4th May 2015

This hostel had a lot of good character and I found the staff to be very helpful.

There were loud people keeping everyone up until after 4am. The bathrooms were disgusting and the floors were dirty.

• 29th Apr 2015

Clean, colorful dorms. Great location. Free WiFi and breakfast. Friendly and helpful staff. I fully recommend for anyone in the area!

This was a great hostel! The staff was very friendly and helpful and there were plenty of suggestions if you were looking for something to do. The free waking tour was loads of fun. The beds were very comfortable and the location is great if you are looking for something central. One thing to keep in mind is that Prague gets a little crazy friday nights so it's hard to sleep. Lots of shouting outside of my window, but that's a minor trade off for being so close.

• 26th Apr 2015

Great location, staff were really nice. We got free breakfast and free sandwiches to take with us for a picnic. Lots of info up about things to do and see. Luggage storage was safe and easy to sort out.

- staff was very supportive and recommended us several great locations and places - the common atmosphere there was fantastic. so many different people from different places in the same hostel, just having an adorable time in Prague. that's how it should be. - free wlan, free breakfast, towels... you could ask the reception for anything (even a coffee!). just perfect!

• 17th Apr 2015

Staff were generally helpful good location, the staff responded to my emails promptly

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Wales

I had a pretty good short stay here. It was pretty typical compared to many other hostels I've stayed in. It's right near the main square, there's bunk beds, showers, wifi, and an ok breakfast (can't really complain since its free). Anyone looking for more should probably look elsewhere. Expect to hear a lot of rowdy drunk crowds yelling outside throughout the night.

Please make an option to borrow some extension cords. So all room mates can charge their gadgets and take them to their bunks.

• 13th Apr 2015
  • Russia

Location is excellent, staff extremely helpful with directions for the city`s routes, sights and restaurants.

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Croatia

when I arrived the hostel was flooded and I wasn't able to stay. I was told to go to another place which was nightmarish to find. After wandering the streets for hours, I went back and begged the receptionist to show me where my alternative place was. Not Prague Square Hostel's finest hour.

• 9th Apr 2015

Great Location!!! Very Helpful Staff! Everything else was average.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6