Prague Square Hostel Reviews

Melantrichova 10, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

I am so happy that I found your hostel while staying in the remarkable city of Prague--I needed to find a place very last minute, and your staff was incredibly helpful. It's in the best location--in the heart of Old Town, just 100 meters from the square and close to numerous other fascinating parts of the city. Great atmosphere--the rooms were good!

• 29th Jun 2015

Free sandwiches for lunch were great! More privacy in the ladies shower would be nice...

The hostel is very well maintained. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The hostel is very clean at all times. The only thing I did not like was the breakfast quality and choices,

• 27th Jun 2015
  • India

the receptionist Veronika was super friendly and polite. The bunk beds were very comfy.

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

The location is excellent, right in the middle of everything and there are yours which pick you up from the hostel each morning, which are really good. The staff were nice enough, and the rooms were clean. Breakfast was OK and you get a ham or cheese roll with it which we took for lunch, so that saved money. I'd definitely recommend staying here.

Decent hostel, doesn't offer too much though. Basically all for the location, walking distance to almost everything which is always a plus. Have to pay cash (crowns) super inconvenient, and they didn't have change? How does that make sense..to make someone pay cash but not have change. The hostel is old and small but clean. Wifi worked well. Breakfast/sandwich was useless but we gave our sandwich to the homeless people that we saw around town. Staff was helpful but a little rude.

Good for the money

Hostel was well located, staff were great, it was very clean just felt a bit segregated and hard to meet people but overall great place

Excellent location right next to Old Town Square. They are open 24hrs so we I stumbled in at 2 after my delayed flight they were still waiting for me. Give good information and breakfast and a take away sandwhich is included in the stay.

The breakfast sandwich offered by PSH could be improved. The ladies toilets were not clean 2 times during my stay: In general, I had a very pleasant stay at PSH & would come back.

• 17th Jun 2015

The location could have not been better, right in the access to Old Town. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Very functional hostel, toilets and showers were enough, breakfast was good.

You gave away my room after I emailed you and had my friends tell you I would be a day late because my flight was cancelled then delayed. You confirmed you spoke with my friends and received my email but couldn't explain why you gave them away. You then charged m, for the night I missed even though you sold my bed (no hostel has ever charged me for not turning up if they sell my bed or have notice) You then charged me extra for the 5 bed dorm even though you gave my 8 bed one away.

Wifi only worked on first and second floor, receptionists mainly unhelpful and always a v long queue, no showers on our floor so walking downstairs in a towel, v good location though

The location was great and the staff are lovely! Cleaners seem to be everywhere which is always a plus due to the shared areas! However, as a couple definately book earlier and try to get in another quieter hostel or a hotel. The atmosphere in the morning was friendly and breakfast was very decent. However the toilets were always covered in urine or had gum on from the people living opposite and being woke up by two American girls crying over some guy they both liked made me resent the place.

good hostel. annoying however that upon arrival we were told that there were no credit card machines, and cash was the only way to pay (this was not stated on their website etc.). also had a poor encounter with management regarding the 8th occupant of our room, who was not part of our group.

• 9th Jun 2015

it was great but they had a mix up with the rooms and moved us and another group a couple times

Met some really nice people here. Showers and rooms are decent. Wifi by the reception is good. Good location and good staff

Perfectly located, never touched any transit. Good big lockers, not the best kitchen, and the lounge room felt disconnected, didn't really meet anyone in the hostel. Friendly staff, decent facilities.

I really enjoyed this hostel because it was in the perfect location close to everything, the facilities were great, and they have the best pub crawl I've ever been on. I highly recommend this place.

very small kitchen, good location close to town square and clock. rooms clean, WiFi cut out intermittently

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6