Prague Square Hostel Reviews

Melantrichova 10, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

The place is good, clean and the guys who work very attentive, but too much noise during the night (people making delivering things.. or I don`t know) and the sharing showers is a little bit uncomfortable (in another floor and room for many)

I enjoy my time in Prague special with the free tour, give me a chance to explore more i. Short time, I recommend the hostel and tour

• 10th Jan 2014

good hostel

The best quality of this hostel definitely is the location: next to the famous clock and the old city center. You can go everywhere walking from it. Rooms are ok, but beds weren't so good. Staff is fantastic, very kind and helpful.

Excellent location and very clean.

• 5th Jan 2014

This hostel was in the perfect location, bit run down and shabby but it was exceptionally clean. Staff knew what they were talking about and always gave accurate directions. Would stay here for the location again!

The blond girl who is in the reception during the day is definly not friendly. The boy who is there during night is great, gave us a lot of tips and help moving around.

Great location, friendly staff and clean facilities.

is not bad but I think it's time to improve some facilities for future visitors, for example the showers and toilets

The hostel is located beside a striptease house. The cleaners were a little bit rude. Kitchen was clean and good, free breakfast included. Hostel is really close to astronomical clock and city centre.

I was really enjoying my stay at the hostel, until I got my winter jacket stolen. I left it next to the couch at the living room while I was eating breakfast.I forgot it there and went to my bedroom.When I went back to pick it up it was gone and nobody at the reception showed willingness to help.Although I knew the exact time I left the living room and it would be easy to find out what happened,they wouldn't let me watch the video of the security camera. I know the manager could do that.

• 25th Dec 2013
  • Sweden

Great place! Would definitely stay here again. Central location (a bit too central meaning you walk past it a lot haha). Staff were lovely. Free breakfast. Showers were lovely. Great place to stay. Everyone was very friendly.

A little noisy at night as there is a pub downstairs. They provide earplugs, though.

The staff and location are excellent! But it was the worst hostel I have been, if you can choose other hostel, there are many close in oldtown!!!

Can't beat the location! Staff was very friendly and helpful!

great stay, perfect location, cheap and nice staff!

• 7th Dec 2013

The staff were the best part about my trip. Adam Donovan went above and beyond the call of duty every time I had a question for him. He was more of a friend than a staff member. But Patrick and Charlan were just as awesome, always smiling, always willing and eager to help. Don't let those people go

• 30th Nov 2013

Next to the hostel there is a stripe bar, if you are trying to sleep on saturday night early.... it not going to happen. The infraestructure is old so you can hear all the noice from outside, but never the less, the rooms are warm. The breakfast is quite good to be free: sandwich (ham or egg), cereals with milk, orange juice and coffee. The staff can be kind and helpful but can be also the complete opposite. To sum it up, it was good experience.

• 28th Nov 2013
  • Peru

Very nice and helpful staff. Bathrooms STERILE i.e. impeccably clean. One thing to mind though - the hostel is located by a VERY active street going from the pub/club area of Prague to the hostel district, so bring earplugs as crowds of rowdy tourists staggering drunkenly below the windows, of this otherwise excellent establishment, make sleeping rather tricky otherwise.

Prime location, clean bathrooms and safe...the breakfast could be better, but it is for free and you get free sandwich for your day. I would stay again.

• 24th Nov 2013