Prague Square Hostel Reviews

Melantrichova 10, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

Nice hostal, friendly staff, clean, altough noisy place and shouting visitors. Great they give earplugs for free, you`ll need them.

• 19th Feb 2015

I would definitely recommend this hostel! It's not very far from the train station, and right around the corner is Old Town Square! I also loved their kitchen, and FREE BREAKFAST (it's only cereal and juice, but it fills you up, and that's one less meal you have to buy)! I stayed in an 8-person dorm, so I only paid 9.90Euro per night and got free breakfast, plus they give you a free sandwich before 10am (which I kept and ate for lunch), so all I needed to buy was dinner! Very affordable!

This was my second time staying here and I absolutely love it. It's my most favorite hostel I've stayed in.

The location of this hostel is really good. The windows don't close properly and as it is in the city centre, it can get slightly noisy at night, especially at the weekend. The hostel receptionist Jonny was really helpful and answered all my many many questions. He also gave me lots of insider tips about places to go I wouldn't otherwise have known about, plus he gave me a little language lesson of the essential words I needed to know. He was great.

Very close to main atractions.

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Mexico

Thank you for your hospitality and great environment.

We had a great time there! The place is well located and it's always super clean. The only problemas is that the elevators are between floors, which isnt very helpful.

I do recommend this hostel mainly because its excellent location, less than 5 minutes walking from the old town square. Furthermore there is a nice environmnet and the rooms and restrooms are clean. What i didnt like is that there is obly one individual shower per floor, so for those who value some privacy, take into account that you will be likely to use the common showers. The overall assesment is positive

Amazing place.Veronika and the dark haired girl were amazingly helpful and friendly. Great stay

I stayed for 2 nights at Prague Square Hostel, and its location is the best you can get. It is barely 1 minute walk to the old town square and astronomical clock and just 8-10 mins walk to the Charles bridge. I walked from the main train station HLN (Praha Hlavni Nadrazi) to the hostel and took me about 15 minutes. It was very clean and secure with passcode lock at the main door. It has a 24 hr reception and a luggage room too. I will definitely stay there again on my next visit to Prague.

• 24th Jan 2015
  • India

Very Nice staff. Shared bathroom. Very efficient control of who enters the hostel.

TheHostel was a great place to stay as it was right in the centre of the old town. I like how they advertise the pub crawl & free city walking tour as both of these were great to do. Im not sure if it was the time of year we stayed in prague as it wasn't busy, but the cleanliness of the hostel was really good as the toilets on our floor must have been cleaned at least 4 times on one of the days we stayed! Breakfast was really good, and the sandwiches were really filling! I would highly recommend

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Scotland

Nice location.

Overall good hostel, but bathrooms sucked especially the women's showers which were completely see through and facing a door as well as having changing water temperatures (one minute too hot, the next too cold). Fabulous location and crappy breakfast.

The best thing about this hostel is its location - definitely close to most major tourist attractions. Staff is nice. Price is ok, not the best value for money but not a bad deal either. All in all, I'd probably stay there again if needed.

The hostel has an excellent localization, very close to the main touristic attractions in the city, and the staff is also very friendly and pleasant. Although the cleanliness was lower than expected, especially in the bathrooms.

• 3rd Jan 2015

Great and Good

Staff was NOT friendly at all. Atmosphere wasn't very welcoming. Free breakfast was better then nothing. They do NOT accept credit cards to pay for the room, CASH ONLY. In the 8 bedroom room, only 4 outlets worked. Lockers were big inside room. Location was good, just a 2 minute walk to the main square. Overall just okay, luckily we had awesome roommates!

Breakfast not that good. Windows let the cold enter. No curtains. Small room. Furnitures not developed. No table. Not enough keys for the group (only four for seven). Overall good.

• 30th Dec 2014

It was perfect hostel we booked 1 room for three of us, but we stayed seperately it was bad situation . And before you go you must change your money they want to fu.k you everytime. About money ; be careful !