Prague Square Hostel Reviews

Melantrichova 10, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

Hostel is really nice, lots of facilities for free, good breakfast, great location!

Staff is very good. Always welcome with good smile. Location also very good ,everything what you want to see is near by walk.

• 17th Nov 2015
  • Spain

Excellent location and helpful staff There isn't a dinning room or a room where you can sit down while you are having breakfast. Instead you need to stand up in the corridor holding your glass of milk with cereals. Lack of cutlery, cups....

I was a bit nervous about staying in a hostel but my friend convinced me to just try it, and it ended up being the best choice ever! Not only did I feel very safe, but it was also clean and the staff was friendly. In addition, the pub crawl left from the hostel so we didn't have to go try to find it, and the location was right in the middle of everything! I had an amazing time in Prague while staying in this hostel!

• 10th Nov 2015

Very central location- good for getting around, but in the most touristy part of the city (this could be a good or bad thing depending on what you prefer). Layout made it hard to meet people. Common areas were a little bit dismal and breakfast was mediocre (but free so really can't complain). Staff were helpful when needed. Good place if you're with other people and want to hit all of the tourist stops easily. Overall, a good stay!

The hostel is almost perfect in all the aspects, the only problem we saw was the man living upstairs in the 4th floor that shouted to us cause he was too drunk. Excellent staff and excellent living-room and kitchen.

• 6th Nov 2015
  • Spain

The hostel is excelent and the staff team are very nice! Always kind and patience guys! I will recomend this hostel!

• 5th Nov 2015

Great and easy place to stay for a weekend in Prague! The staff was super helpful and the location was perfect for sightseeing, shopping, and going out at night.

• 5th Nov 2015

The location is the best, literally one minute away from the famous astronomical clock. However the social environment was really disappointing for a solo traveler, like myself. The common area was rarely used by travelers as it is in a different floor from the the majority of the rooms.

No closer hostel you can expect in Prague than Square Hostel, just next to the square but still keep quiet in a lane. Close to most attractive spots in old town. The security is good, the front door is secured with guard system, every room with door key, and every bed has a locker. Good value and extremly hany for the traveller.

Hostel had like 4 floors and man I was unfortunate to be place on the top floor where Wi-FI was terrible. Some nights people were loud and obnoxious, but that's the Hostel life for ya.

• 31st Oct 2015

Very fun place! Located right next to everything you want to be at for not only the history of the city but the nightlife as well. Aside from some weak wifi this place was a great spot. Bruno is one of the dudes who works there and if you don't get to know him and his buddies you are missing out

When I arrived in Prague, I was in a a really bad situation and 100% alone. Fortunately, I was met with a staff who welcomed me with open arms and kind hearts. Throughout my week stay at the hostel, Bruno, Charlanne, Jonny, and James were helpful to me beyond the parameters of their job descriptions. I knew at PSH I was safe and truly taken care of. I can't thank all of you enough! Don't hesitate, stay at Prague Square Hostel.

The best hostel I ever seen, super clean, awsome staff, great location.

• 26th Oct 2015

Perfect location right around the corner from Old Town Square. The sandwich that comes with breakfast was a nice addition. Overall a pretty nice hostel.

The hostel has the best location in town. I slept three nights and i had no good luck with the showers, the three of them were cold. The staff is great, in particullar this Argentinian guy called Bruno! He showed us the best local places either to eat or drink and he was in every detail.

I had great expectations for Prague!!! Me and a friend went for a 2 weeks trip around Europe and the stay in this hostel was not so pleasant. We stayed for 2 nights in a 6 bed mixed room and the room was small and didn't have enough plugs. I had to charge my things in the common room. The breakfast is ok (besides the weird sandwich) they have cereals, milk, tea and coffee. They don't accept credit card, so be sure to have money with you. The location is great that's true!

The location is amazing, the private room for 4 was okay, but a bit too small. Be careful with the fridge as they are throwing out things without any notice...

Great location and staff! Value for money.

It was a very good location right on the square. Easy to get to everything. Free breakfast and a sandwich for later was also great. It was slightly inconvenient for the showers to be not attached to the rooms, but I could deal with it. The showers were small and kinda dirty. The drains were slow. Also, free luggage storage for the day after checkout was nice.

• 19th Oct 2015