Prague Square Hostel Reviews

Melantrichova 10, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

What a fantastic location! So central to be able to walk everywhere. Extremely warm and clean (went in winter). Would reccommend to anyone travelling to Prague.

• 17th Feb 2014
  • New Zealand

Amazing hostel! Almost everything is provided. Breakfast is great, you can borrow adaptors, towels, hair dryers, etc. Very well located. Right next to Old Town Square, good pubs and clubs around 5-10 min. walk. They have lockers for security. Showers were really nice, bathroom clean. Would totally recommend it. And the best part: It's really cheap!

We had an awesome stay and the staff is very very friendly. I arrived at 7 am on saturday and they still offered me to have breakfast that day even though I had to check in after 2pm and then we asked the girl at reception for places to eat and listen to jazz music and she recommended great ones, she also phoned to check prices and everything! Plus, the location is really incredible, just steps from Old Town Square.

The night over the hostel was great! The beds were comfortable and the general atmosphere was nice. I would defiantly come back to sleep there over night.

• 25th Jan 2014
  • Israel

Great hostel for an amazing place!!

it was good due to its location and the price..the rest was normal. the linen was poor.

The place is good, clean and the guys who work very attentive, but too much noise during the night (people making delivering things.. or I don`t know) and the sharing showers is a little bit uncomfortable (in another floor and room for many)

I enjoy my time in Prague special with the free tour, give me a chance to explore more i. Short time, I recommend the hostel and tour

• 10th Jan 2014

good hostel

The best quality of this hostel definitely is the location: next to the famous clock and the old city center. You can go everywhere walking from it. Rooms are ok, but beds weren't so good. Staff is fantastic, very kind and helpful.

Excellent location and very clean.

• 5th Jan 2014

This hostel was in the perfect location, bit run down and shabby but it was exceptionally clean. Staff knew what they were talking about and always gave accurate directions. Would stay here for the location again!

The blond girl who is in the reception during the day is definly not friendly. The boy who is there during night is great, gave us a lot of tips and help moving around.

Great location, friendly staff and clean facilities.

is not bad but I think it's time to improve some facilities for future visitors, for example the showers and toilets

The hostel is located beside a striptease house. The cleaners were a little bit rude. Kitchen was clean and good, free breakfast included. Hostel is really close to astronomical clock and city centre.

I was really enjoying my stay at the hostel, until I got my winter jacket stolen. I left it next to the couch at the living room while I was eating breakfast.I forgot it there and went to my bedroom.When I went back to pick it up it was gone and nobody at the reception showed willingness to help.Although I knew the exact time I left the living room and it would be easy to find out what happened,they wouldn't let me watch the video of the security camera. I know the manager could do that.

• 25th Dec 2013
  • Sweden

Great place! Would definitely stay here again. Central location (a bit too central meaning you walk past it a lot haha). Staff were lovely. Free breakfast. Showers were lovely. Great place to stay. Everyone was very friendly.

A little noisy at night as there is a pub downstairs. They provide earplugs, though.

The staff and location are excellent! But it was the worst hostel I have been, if you can choose other hostel, there are many close in oldtown!!!