Prague Square Hostel Reviews

Melantrichova 10, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

I Had a Awesome time here the staff was helpful and insightful. If you go here I definitely recommend the bar crawl!

Lack of Toilets in room was odd but not necessarily bad.

• 23rd Nov 2013

I enjoyed my stay at Prague Square its the best location unlimited wifi, the breakfast was good coco pops and sandwiches. Charlanne on reception was excellent she was happy to go that extra mile for people and always had a smile!

GREAT STAFF, VALUE & LOCATION. Would def stay here again!! Thank you for a great stay! :)

Hostel informed as on arrival that we had to move to a different hostel as the room we had booked wasn't available. No attempts were made to inform us of this change before we arrived. Very dissapointed!

• 15th Nov 2013

me and my mates had an awesome weekend! thanks

• 15th Nov 2013

It was actually a nice place, even thou I couldn't sleep one single night. The rules about silence after midnight weren't respected at all and the staff didn't seem to do nothing about it. I travelled quite a lot in hostels, it wasn't the worst I have seen so far (clean and good services), but earplugs weren't enough...even at 5:00/6:00 in the morning.

• 15th Nov 2013

We booked at Prague Square, but due to flooding of rooms due to rains, we got shifted to Old Prague Hostel. So this is a review about that hostel. It had only one common bathing area per floor for Men and women and one toilet for all the guests in the floor. That was a problem. Also, bathrooms were not very clean. The staff was very good though. They gave us discount tickets to the pub crawl. Old Prague is a bit off the main square. Overall, an okayish experience.

almost all pictures is fake, the breakfast not really good and someone staff is nasty

Very close from Old Town Square Prague. because this hostel, I had Midnight in Prague's experience, felt just like Woody Allen movie. I met a friend who I thought, wow, smart and funny and young (never met someone like this one before)

The location is fantastic, especially for the price! It is right around the corner from the Old Town Square, and all of the major sights are within a 10-20 minute walk. The only negatives were that the walls were thin, and even though we had a private room, you could hear everything going on in the hostel. The bathrooms were also meh - the ladies showers were not working when we were there, and had to use the men's. The small included breakfast was nice too (cereal, a sandwich, coffee & tea).

The only downside of this hostel was the noise of the other guests. There just happened to be a room of very excited/drunk kids across the hall from ours, but once they went out for the night, everything was quiet. For the money, you can't beat the location. And there's wifi in the rooms!

A great place to stay, where I met some great people :)! I would strongly recommend this Hostel and the location is great, minutes away from the town square!

• 24th Oct 2013

Great stay. Amazing location and very clean.

• 24th Oct 2013

Great location and friendly staff. the rooms were spacious and lockers were good too. Breakfast was pretty simple and we were given sandwiches which wernt great, but it was included so I'm not complaining! Definitely would stay here again.

Rooms were rather cold. Free wifi rocks however.

• 18th Oct 2013