Prague Square Hostel Reviews

Melantrichova 10, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

Be warned: it's a loud neighborhood. The hostel itself is fine--nothing special, nothing lacking except strength of wifi. I liked the breakfast sandwich option in addition to the usual cereal and toast...free lunch!

The rooms and washrooms were clean, the staff were really nice and all in all, was one of the best hostels ive been too

• 23rd May 2014

Great location, staff, and hostel! Everything was amazing

• 19th May 2014

We enjoyed our stay at the hotel a lot. Great hotel!!!

Ideal location! Clean and friendly, the wonderful American girl at the front desk was so helpful and friendly, helped find traditional cheap eats nearby and was just full of advice! Perfect friendly and central spot to enjoy Prague for groups of solo travellers like myself :)

Great location and friendly staff. The breakfast was very basic but I can't complain about free food!

• 15th May 2014

Booked for three nights, stayed just one. Hard beds, very loud. No sleep.

Bathrooms have no privacy, have to get undressed in front of everyone to get in the shower and doors dont lock so people walked in while we were undressed. Inconsiderate school group staying while we were there, not entirely the hostels fault but affected our stay.

Good place to stay... Across the street from a club so it can be pretty noisy. The WiFi would not work on the top floor. However, great location... Recommended if you want to partake in nightlife especially.

The hostel itself is a little difficult to find. Once you find the fresh juice bar in the wall of one of the buildings, you are close. The hostel staff is very nice and accommodating. There is also a market right around the corner that opens around 8-9am. The breakfast sandwich was a lot better and more filling than I had expected. Drinks at the front desk are only 30ck. I will reccommend this hostel to everyone I know traveling to Prague and hopefully stay here again.

Is an okay hostel. The rooms are okay, the bathroom too, nothing great and nothing awfull. Is not the most clean or modern hostel, but has a good location... The breakfast is only a sandwich and some juice... Importante tip: Is not so easy to find with the indications that they provide...

was great Location right in the old City area. was a old place with the facilities being ok. rooms are on the smaller side. the staff were great and super friendly always more then willing to help. simple free breakfast. coffee +cereal. but they give you a free Sandwich for lunch which is a great idea.

Staff was very friendly. Location is perfect! It is right by the old town square. Bathrooms are clean and wifi is reliable.

This was my first time visiting Europe and the first time staying in a hostel by myself and I have to say, staying at Prague Square Hostel was an excellent choice. The staff, Charlanne (aka Carl) and Tom provided excellent service and provided excellent knowledge of the city. They suggested where to go and also hung out with me and other residents after their shift. The hostel also provides free walking tours and a discount to the infamous Prague bar crawl, which I highly recommend.

• 3rd May 2014

I have stayed at many hostels and have never met a more helpful and awesome group of staff. Charlene was especially helpful and went out of her way to make sure my stay was great!!!! Thanks guys!

The staff was absolutely wonderful! Very accommodating and helpful. Breakfast was included which was great. Awesome location. I highly recommend.

• 3rd May 2014

My stay at Prague square was just ok. You couldn't ask for a better location however it lacked atmosphere. There's no area for travelers to hang out and meet so bear that in mind if you're on your own. Staff were friendly enough, rooms were fine. Doubt id go back to this hostel.

Nice hostel, amazing location, really helpful girl at the front desk. Would book again

great time in Prague :)

• 27th Apr 2014

No Hostel closer to the center of the city