Prague Square Hostel Reviews

Melantrichova 10, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

As a female traveling by myself, I had a good stay. The staff is very helpful and the beds were comfortable. The facilities themselves were old, but worked fine. I stayed two nights, and I had to move rooms. The second night had five people when I booked a room for four, and there were no lockers which was annoying, but I didn't have any problems.

It is a little far from the station and the roads were under repairs ,it was a little difficult to reach there when you go first time,and the hostel board is not quiet visible,they need to put up a board which is visiblefor the new comers

• 18th Sep 2015
  • India

Could have used more men's showers, otherwise it was great.

• 17th Sep 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Perfect location. Poor breakfast but staying in there probably is the best solution.

Booked this hostel a few hours before I had arrived. Found I couldn't stay as they had maintenance issues. Long story short was a massive stuff around and could've been handled better on their behalf. Wasn't offered discounts, options etc just shunted to another hostel. One that I had previously researched and deliberately stayed away from.

Would recommend this hostel to anybody! Will be coming back if I return to Prague

• 15th Sep 2015

I liked the Hostel Prage Square Hostel, The people were nice, and I knew mny nice people. Iam from Brazil, Curitiba - PR

Good hostel. I will stay here next time as wel.

• 12th Sep 2015
  • Ukraine

Most of the stuff already mentioned are valid. The intermediat room, which has to be crossed on the way to another room is a bit annoying but ok. The showers are very cean but small. The atmosphere is nece, the location absolutly perfect for cultural and party purposes!

Perfect location.

Excellent staff and location. All good but but i would suggest an improvement in the ladies showers on the top floor: Pit some hooks inside them please (inside the actual shower cubicle) Breakfast was slightly poor.

Really nice hotel, worth it! Great bad, clean and fresh! It has the greatest location in the Old Town Square of Prague and I met very nice people there! Just about the shower, that it was quite hard to have a shower, because there were no facilities to it. I recommend!!!

• 8th Sep 2015

Had a great time here! Lovely crowd of people ready to go sightseeing, go out partying or even just stay in and play cards. Rooms are clean with massive lockers and comfy beds. Secure baggage room for before and after your stay. The free breakfast consists of cereal and a sandwich, so we made it a free breakfast and lunch. Nice common room, nice kitchen and good computer room. Totally recommend this place whether you want a quiet night or to go out!

Really good hostel for meeting new people, when I was there I made some friends that I'm sure will be life long friendships. The location was amazing 2 mins from old town square and 5 mins to the new town. The staff were amazing and we loved our stay so much that we originally booked 4 nights and ends up staying 6 - only downside was that we had to check out and move rooms 3 times. Overall really great hostel!

Very nice stay.

A good located hostel with somehow a good

• 6th Sep 2015
  • Jordan

Great location, great staff, but could use some personal fans or something similar for hot summer nights.

• 5th Sep 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Nice hostel with good staff willing to help. The hostel is very big and is let down by its lack of plugs in the bed rooms. In our room we had 3 plugs between 8 people. Also they could with a few more showers and toilets per each floor.

No one seemed to want to socialise in the rest of the hostel. Luckily I got good roommates but no atmosphere what so ever

Excellent but make sure to bring earplugs due to the noise on the street below