Prague Square Hostel Reviews

Melantrichova 10, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

The only negative that room too small

The lock of the room was hard to open with the room key and I was surprised that the bathroom for girls could be easily accessed by anyone (if possible) because the main door is unlocked and there are dorms for guys at next door. I felt so insecure when I was showering because the shower room was translucent.

It is great to live in. You can save a lot of transport cost as it is very near the most visit places

• 14th Jun 2014
  • Vietnam

The location is excelente, the problem is that for example in a 5 bed rooms, it was 2 bunk bed and 1 matriss on the roof.

• 13th Jun 2014
  • Peru

Only complaint is about the noise but that to be expected being in the city center. Room was great, facilities were great staff were always helpful and happy. The internet was the best I've had in a hostel yet too :D Will be back for sure

• 11th Jun 2014

This hostel falsely advertises parking, which is a huge disappointment when you've booked it specifically because you know you're traveling by car. They also demand payment in cash in the local currency, which is fine, but somehow based on their exchange rate we ended up paying more (in euro) than the price we'd booked at. The staff was totally apathetic and denied responsibility when I tried to discuss these issues. Would not recommend.

Prague Square Hostel is in one of the best locations in Prague. It is right in the center of everything you could think to do. Was a part of the pub crawl that they advertise for here and it was one of the best crawls I have been on in Europe! The one downside was that there was no A/C and not even a fan.. Having been there in the summer, it was about 90+ degrees (fahrenheit) and the nights were also very hot.. Other than that it was a great place to stay in Prague!

Good staff and very central.also clean

Everything about his hostel is great. Only problem is that they don't have air conditioning, and we were there when it was in the 90's and humid. Couldn't sleep one night it was so hot

The staff is very nice and helpful. Big common area, good for resting. Breakfast is fair not very special. Rooms are clean and tidy. Good homestay experience!

I really enjoyed my stay! The staff was great, really nice guys and are always there to help you. The only problem was other guests, so many loud people, however in my room it was fine. Lockers in the room (I appreciate this). Excellent facilities, I think the hostel was fully booked but I never had a problem to find a place for a shower or a free toilette. Breakfast is not the best I've ever had but fair enough.

Very nice reception and with free breakfast. The common area is also good for doing own stuff. But the bathroom and washroom is a little bit small.

• 6th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

Amazing location essentially in Prague Square, beds were comfy, breakfast basic but free which is what counts. The best bit was the free sandwich rolls we got each day to take for lunch. Good kitchen facilities and the hostel gives a discount on pub crawls and other good things to so

Exactly what I expected it to be. Would go back at any time. Very helpful staff. Amazing location.

This is a great place to stay, great location easy to find, very safe and really helpful staff!! After coming back from pub crawl me and my friends wanted something to eat so we went to reception to ask where we could eat this late and then Jeremy at the reception just gave us his pizza in sted of sending us off in the state we were in! It was an amazing end to a great night.. definitely recommend this hostel!

The location was amazing just 2 min walking to Astronomical clock, staff were very very friendly. People respect to silent time, area was clean. I will back again.

Superb. I've stayed in some pretty poor hostels, and this was not one of them! Great location, felt secure, good facilities. Your staff really make it though- we had Lucas' beaming smile greeting us when we arrived and he couldn't have been more helpful with not only how the hostel works but directions and transport outside. A real credit to the hostel!

• 1st Jun 2014
  • Wales
  • All Male Group, 31-40

I have no complaints about this hostel, it was perfect for what i/we were looking for. Location could not have been better. Room, toilets and shower rooms were spotlessly clean - what more do you want from a hostel? If i was being a 'typical reviewer' - my only one negative would be one shower was not fantastic, it was more of a sprinkler with water firing in every direction..... but really, lets be honest, thats not going to spoil your stay! I would highly recommend this hostel to friends.

• 30th May 2014
  • Scotland

Though the stay in itself was nice, I'dlike to complain: Prague square hostel was overbooked, though originally confirmed - we were redirected to Old Prague hostel Review obove applies to Old Prague Hostel. As I understood the booking confirmationm, paying via credit card was possible at Prague Square Hostel. But not at Old Prague Hostel! We even were forced to pay debit in Czech Korunas, which was never mentioned at booking time! Most annoying: currency (get over 3000 kc at departure),

• 29th May 2014
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Great location once you find it for the first time.