Prague Square Hostel Reviews

Melantrichova 10, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

Amazing location essentially in Prague Square, beds were comfy, breakfast basic but free which is what counts. The best bit was the free sandwich rolls we got each day to take for lunch. Good kitchen facilities and the hostel gives a discount on pub crawls and other good things to so

Exactly what I expected it to be. Would go back at any time. Very helpful staff. Amazing location.

This is a great place to stay, great location easy to find, very safe and really helpful staff!! After coming back from pub crawl me and my friends wanted something to eat so we went to reception to ask where we could eat this late and then Jeremy at the reception just gave us his pizza in sted of sending us off in the state we were in! It was an amazing end to a great night.. definitely recommend this hostel!

The location was amazing just 2 min walking to Astronomical clock, staff were very very friendly. People respect to silent time, area was clean. I will back again.

Superb. I've stayed in some pretty poor hostels, and this was not one of them! Great location, felt secure, good facilities. Your staff really make it though- we had Lucas' beaming smile greeting us when we arrived and he couldn't have been more helpful with not only how the hostel works but directions and transport outside. A real credit to the hostel!

• 1st Jun 2014
  • Wales
  • All Male Group, 31-40

I have no complaints about this hostel, it was perfect for what i/we were looking for. Location could not have been better. Room, toilets and shower rooms were spotlessly clean - what more do you want from a hostel? If i was being a 'typical reviewer' - my only one negative would be one shower was not fantastic, it was more of a sprinkler with water firing in every direction..... but really, lets be honest, thats not going to spoil your stay! I would highly recommend this hostel to friends.

• 30th May 2014
  • Scotland

Though the stay in itself was nice, I'dlike to complain: Prague square hostel was overbooked, though originally confirmed - we were redirected to Old Prague hostel Review obove applies to Old Prague Hostel. As I understood the booking confirmationm, paying via credit card was possible at Prague Square Hostel. But not at Old Prague Hostel! We even were forced to pay debit in Czech Korunas, which was never mentioned at booking time! Most annoying: currency (get over 3000 kc at departure),

• 29th May 2014
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Great location once you find it for the first time.

just what we needed, a bed to crash out in the rest of the time we were out an about.

• 23rd May 2014

Be warned: it's a loud neighborhood. The hostel itself is fine--nothing special, nothing lacking except strength of wifi. I liked the breakfast sandwich option in addition to the usual cereal and toast...free lunch!

The rooms and washrooms were clean, the staff were really nice and all in all, was one of the best hostels ive been too

• 23rd May 2014

Great location, staff, and hostel! Everything was amazing

• 19th May 2014

We enjoyed our stay at the hotel a lot. Great hotel!!!

Ideal location! Clean and friendly, the wonderful American girl at the front desk was so helpful and friendly, helped find traditional cheap eats nearby and was just full of advice! Perfect friendly and central spot to enjoy Prague for groups of solo travellers like myself :)

Great location and friendly staff. The breakfast was very basic but I can't complain about free food!

• 15th May 2014

Booked for three nights, stayed just one. Hard beds, very loud. No sleep.

Bathrooms have no privacy, have to get undressed in front of everyone to get in the shower and doors dont lock so people walked in while we were undressed. Inconsiderate school group staying while we were there, not entirely the hostels fault but affected our stay.

Good place to stay... Across the street from a club so it can be pretty noisy. The WiFi would not work on the top floor. However, great location... Recommended if you want to partake in nightlife especially.

The hostel itself is a little difficult to find. Once you find the fresh juice bar in the wall of one of the buildings, you are close. The hostel staff is very nice and accommodating. There is also a market right around the corner that opens around 8-9am. The breakfast sandwich was a lot better and more filling than I had expected. Drinks at the front desk are only 30ck. I will reccommend this hostel to everyone I know traveling to Prague and hopefully stay here again.

Is an okay hostel. The rooms are okay, the bathroom too, nothing great and nothing awfull. Is not the most clean or modern hostel, but has a good location... The breakfast is only a sandwich and some juice... Importante tip: Is not so easy to find with the indications that they provide...