Prague Square Hostel Reviews

Melantrichova 10, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

Very good! 15-20 minutes from train station. Breakfast is good. Staff is very helpful. Strongly recommended

The atmosphere is great, and the staff gives many tip's advice where & when to do

We had a very nice stay. The staff was wonderful and so helpful. The pub crawl and tours from the hostel were well worth it. The breakfast was minimminimal but at least bit was free. The only complaint was our room was right about thenrestauarnt outside and when our roommates opened the window it got very loud. I would stay there again though

Really social hostel including breakfast and nice staff. The rooms are really really small for too any people. with 5 people at 8 square meters it's going to smell really bad! Streets were really noisy so no possibilities to open the window. But, free earplugs at the reception!

We had an amazing time thanks to the excellent location and nice people!

• 28th May 2015

one of the guests was very rude and impolite, but only one of the 3 we knew

I had a great stay! Veronika and Marie at reception were both really helpful, and kind to boot. The guest were managed in a respectful way, and there was a lot of great addition options. I recommend the free walking tour and the brewery tour. x

Location is excellent and the staff are all cool and helpful. It's just a little tough to socialise as a solo traveller as there's no bar and nowhere with music playing which helps set the ambience. Recommend for anyone wishing to see the main attractions of Prague but if solo maybe consider somewhere else. Shower was also very small!

Perfect location, didn't have to take city transportation once.

Great, large, clean hostel. Beds okay. Staff great. 10/10 would stay again.

Great time, great people! The staff will help you with anything and everyone staying there is awesome. Best atmosphere of any hostel I've stayed at. Good for groups or solo or anyone really. It was a fun time every single night but it was always possible to sleep at night when you returned (partying was organized by hostel but took place elsewhere). 10/10 would book again.

Best location. Walk outside the door and you are already in the center of the city. Very friendly staff and nice facilities. The WiFi did not work very well on the 4th floor where my room was, so I had to go down to the common area anytime I needed WiFi. I wish the WiFi coverage was better.

The shower areas were not great. Very small showers/toilets with nowhere to hang clothes or towels while in the shower area. The breakfast was free but very poor, with only a choice of two cereals and a tasteless bread roll.

The location and facilities were excellent.I have nothing to complain about.

The location of this place is ideal. Breakfast is included and the staff are extremely helpful. The facilities are great as well

Best location in town. Very clean and perfect for 4 college aged travelers.

• 18th May 2015

This hostel is the best value for money! So cheap yet very clean and extremely well located. It Also offers free sandwhiches all day which is great if your budgeting. I definetally recommend staying here.

The service could be much nicer. A lot of the staff seemed bothered when asked, mostly just the girl staff. Bedrooms were cramped as well. The washroom/shower facilities on particular floors were also very tight and awkward to maneuver around in. The location is great, but in Prague, everywhere is close enough and location really isn't that huge of priority because the the close proximity of everything.

• 17th May 2015

The hostel itself was clean, had a fantastic location, and was always well maintained. However, the staff weren't as friendly or as helpful as they could've been and I when I asked if I could pay in euros rather than CZK, the staff rolled their eyes at me and made me feel incredibly guilty, even though it said online that they accept either. Also, the staff didn't tell me very much about the city or what to see upon arrival. Atmosphere was also lacking, making it hard to meet people.

Right in the center BUT, extremely noisy, there is a nichtclub next to the hostel and you can even feel the vibrations from the music (the earplugs are not enought). The windows dont close properly so you hear all the drunk tourits yelling in the street. The rooms are really small so it is difficult to manage with your luggage as long as someone else wants to do the same at the same time. The living room and kitchen are also small for so many guests.