Prague Square Hostel Reviews

Melantrichova 10, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

The guy at the reception was real nice and friendly. The beds were a bit poor, since my bunkbed was like really really shaking all the time somebody moved a little (I know this is normal, but in this case it wasn't). Despite that and the shared bathroom (in which was no good possibility to change clothes because there where no hooks or something like that), I think this hostel is excellent. Especially for the location, but breakfast was also very good. Thanks!

Such a convenient location! Everything is within walking distance. Can get quite loud at night, but they offer free ear plugs at reception. Breakfast and a sandwich are included. Overall, I would highly recommend this hostel.

This hostel was an awesome location and had friendly staff. The breakfast was good and the bathrooms were kept clean. My bed I stayed in had a board broken underneath the top bunk, so my butt sunk down and it was very very uncomfortable to sleep in. It was also very loud at night, but that is expected from the good location. Also, more places to sit for breakfast would be nice!

• 13th Apr 2014

The location was excellent but with that came a bit of noise. Didn't both me at all, I'm a heavy sleeper but my friend had a bit of trouble. But great that the hostel offers free ear plugs! Also our first 4 night the Wifi worked great but after that when more people came the wifi only worked on the lower floors. This was a bit of a pain but not the worst thing ever. Over all it was a great stay!

Very good value for money as breakfast/ lunch was included but shared bathrooms were not very private.

Perfect location! Yes people outside are audible from the bedrooms but it wasn't bothersome to me. Clean shower rooms and toilet rooms. Wifi doesn't reach into the rooms well. No natural light nor night lights in our room so walking in when people were sleeping was difficult. Receptionist and maids are rude. Common area was basic..and empty... not for meeting other people. Very worn bedding, upper-bunk wood planks fell on me. $$$ deposit for everything. Breakfast beverages & sandwich served.

The hostel was simple, clean, and nice. The staff were all helpful and friendly, and the rooms were kept in decent shape. Probably the best part about the hostel was its location and proximity to the main square. If you arrive by car, it can be difficult to find parking around the city. The breakfast is limited to dry cereal, orange juice, milk, coffee, tea, and sandwiches. But everything else is perfectly fine

• 5th Apr 2014

Unforgettable Weekend in one of the best hostals I've ever stayed.

• 3rd Apr 2014

Cold atmosphere, will not return.

Go there!

It was a nice stay. If I come back to Prague I would certainly be at there again.

Nice place. You are in center.

the breakfast, mood and friendlyness of the staff and the location and prices are perfect!! just a few things: the hair dryer and microwave didn't work and I was missing some hooks in the bathroom. Despite I didn't like the carpet because it's always less hygienic then laminat etc. And perhaps a dish washing maschine would be a good investment. All the people washing up under running water wastes a lot of warm water. I'll definitely stay there again the next time in Prague!

• 21st Mar 2014

Had a great time. Couldn't ask for a better location.

• 19th Mar 2014
  • Scotland

The hostel couldn't be in a better location, the breakfast is basic but it comes with a sandwich, the beds are slightly on the uncomfortable side but for a couple of nights it's no problem. All in all great value for money. Have stayed here before and would again!

Thank you very muchPragueSquare hostel was great :)

• 10th Mar 2014
  • Turkey

AMAZING location. Walking distance to everything in Old Town. Breakfast was spare, but did the trick. Beds were comfy. It was a little loud outside, but for the price it was fantastic. Only problem was that the showers didn't really work and/or had terrible water pressure. BUT: everything else was great!

• 6th Mar 2014

This hostel was pretty amazing. The breakfast is not bad at all, they offer towels and everything you might need, the staff is really friendly, you've got big lockers in the room, computers you can use for free... The only thing I didn't like is that the water in the showers keeps changing constantly while you use them. Besides that everything's pretty cool!

Although the hostel was very friendly and In a very good location! The showers are only on some floors so we had to walk up and down floors for showers and toilets or even to clean our teeth, it wasn't a massive issue but was rather annoying in the night!

The hostel was really nice. The only con is that is a little bit too noisy if you get a room near the streets. But besides that, the location is great, and the staff was great as well. I would go back for sure.

• 1st Mar 2014