Prague Square Hostel Reviews

Melantrichova 10, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

Best hostel I've stayed at to date. The location is perfect and the rooms are well sized. Some of their staff members were more helpful than others and the breakfast wasn't the best but it's free so there's always the option to go somewhere else. I was in a 6 bed room and the room could definitely use more outlets would be my only request.

One of the best deals on a hostel you will ever find. We stayed for about $15 per person per night, and the location simply can't be beat, right off old town square and we never had to pay for public transportation to get where we wanted to go. The staff is incredibly kind and easy to work with. That $15 covered free wifi (that was very good quality by the way), free breakfast, and even free sandwiches that we packed for lunch each day. The facilities were cleaned daily, it seemed.

• 7th Mar 2015

Location is very good. Improve Breakfast They should Accept Euro

This hostel was so worth it just because of the location. You are close to all of the best bars and my farthest walk was 10 minutes. There is a Starbucks right around the corner which was a huge plus. The staff was helpful and the beds were a decent size. Overall a good experience!

• 6th Mar 2015

Excellent hostel in the heart of the old town. Staff are super friendly and helpful in giving advice on where to go. Easy to get to from the bus / train station and no need to get transport anywhere as its all in walking distance. The room was even ready when arriving at midday! Thanks for a great stay :)

Best hostel I've stayed in!

Great location and awesome staff!

• 28th Feb 2015

This is by far one of the best hostels I have stayed in. It's in the best location you could possibly get, 2 minutes from the town square and down the street from the big shopping district. The staff are super helpful and friendly. Breakfast is included which is a major plus. And of the bathrooms are cleaned daily and always are stocked with toilet paper and soap and towels to dry your hands (which you wouldn't think makes a big difference but it really does). Loved this place!

Had a great time! Thanks to the staff for the great time.

Was good, but the rooms could be better.

The only thing that we wish we had known before we stayed was that there is no age limit on this hostel. Also, the staff was super helpful and informative.

I got switched to Prague Hostel Tyn and it was spectacular for a hostel. Very comfortable beds, very friendly staff, and we felt secure. Thanks!

• 20th Feb 2015

Nice hostal, friendly staff, clean, altough noisy place and shouting visitors. Great they give earplugs for free, you`ll need them.

• 19th Feb 2015

I would definitely recommend this hostel! It's not very far from the train station, and right around the corner is Old Town Square! I also loved their kitchen, and FREE BREAKFAST (it's only cereal and juice, but it fills you up, and that's one less meal you have to buy)! I stayed in an 8-person dorm, so I only paid 9.90Euro per night and got free breakfast, plus they give you a free sandwich before 10am (which I kept and ate for lunch), so all I needed to buy was dinner! Very affordable!

This was my second time staying here and I absolutely love it. It's my most favorite hostel I've stayed in.

The location of this hostel is really good. The windows don't close properly and as it is in the city centre, it can get slightly noisy at night, especially at the weekend. The hostel receptionist Jonny was really helpful and answered all my many many questions. He also gave me lots of insider tips about places to go I wouldn't otherwise have known about, plus he gave me a little language lesson of the essential words I needed to know. He was great.

Very close to main atractions.

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Mexico

Thank you for your hospitality and great environment.

We had a great time there! The place is well located and it's always super clean. The only problemas is that the elevators are between floors, which isnt very helpful.

I do recommend this hostel mainly because its excellent location, less than 5 minutes walking from the old town square. Furthermore there is a nice environmnet and the rooms and restrooms are clean. What i didnt like is that there is obly one individual shower per floor, so for those who value some privacy, take into account that you will be likely to use the common showers. The overall assesment is positive

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »