Prague Square Hostel Reviews

Melantrichova 10, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

Good for the money

Hostel was well located, staff were great, it was very clean just felt a bit segregated and hard to meet people but overall great place

Excellent location right next to Old Town Square. They are open 24hrs so we I stumbled in at 2 after my delayed flight they were still waiting for me. Give good information and breakfast and a take away sandwhich is included in the stay.

The breakfast sandwich offered by PSH could be improved. The ladies toilets were not clean 2 times during my stay: In general, I had a very pleasant stay at PSH & would come back.

The location could have not been better, right in the access to Old Town. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Very functional hostel, toilets and showers were enough, breakfast was good.

You gave away my room after I emailed you and had my friends tell you I would be a day late because my flight was cancelled then delayed. You confirmed you spoke with my friends and received my email but couldn't explain why you gave them away. You then charged m, for the night I missed even though you sold my bed (no hostel has ever charged me for not turning up if they sell my bed or have notice) You then charged me extra for the 5 bed dorm even though you gave my 8 bed one away.

Wifi only worked on first and second floor, receptionists mainly unhelpful and always a v long queue, no showers on our floor so walking downstairs in a towel, v good location though

The location was great and the staff are lovely! Cleaners seem to be everywhere which is always a plus due to the shared areas! However, as a couple definately book earlier and try to get in another quieter hostel or a hotel. The atmosphere in the morning was friendly and breakfast was very decent. However the toilets were always covered in urine or had gum on from the people living opposite and being woke up by two American girls crying over some guy they both liked made me resent the place.

They switched me to a different hostel which was quite good; Prague is a great town & I spent little time inside!

I have a mixed review for this hostel. The first two nights I stayed there, I thought it was amazing. For my third night, I had to change rooms. With this room change, I was moved up to the fourth floor where the wifi did not reach my room and the top bunk beds do not have a railing. Other than that, I found the hostel to be very nice - always kept clean - and in a very good location.

• 10th Jun 2015

good hostel. annoying however that upon arrival we were told that there were no credit card machines, and cash was the only way to pay (this was not stated on their website etc.). also had a poor encounter with management regarding the 8th occupant of our room, who was not part of our group.

• 9th Jun 2015

it was great but they had a mix up with the rooms and moved us and another group a couple times

Met some really nice people here. Showers and rooms are decent. Wifi by the reception is good. Good location and good staff

Perfectly located, never touched any transit. Good big lockers, not the best kitchen, and the lounge room felt disconnected, didn't really meet anyone in the hostel. Friendly staff, decent facilities.

I really enjoyed this hostel because it was in the perfect location close to everything, the facilities were great, and they have the best pub crawl I've ever been on. I highly recommend this place.

This hostel, while in the middle of all things FUN, was a little difficult to find, the lift only stopped on every other flight...but at least there was a lift! the staff, not very helpful, we didn't know in advance that we needed to give a 100 koruna deposit on the room key, don't have showers for both mlae & female on every floor, so i had to go down a floor to take my shower.

very small kitchen, good location close to town square and clock. rooms clean, WiFi cut out intermittently

Great location, awesome staff, the hostel was filled with super friendly young people (most within the18-24 range), and the free things (breakfast, sandwich that I saved for lunch, towels, shower gel, all sorts of stuff) that are included in the stay make this my favorite hostel experience.

Had an awesome time, central location is absolutely perfect, staff are great and hugely helpful. It has everything you could want

Top location, close to the heart of the oldtown. But very loud, because of tourist traffic at day and night in front of hostel. Very clean rooms, showers and so. Breakfest is also good. Offered tourist program (city tour and pub crawl) are ok. Only city tour w/o visiting charles bridge and wenzelsplace could be improved, but nothing to do with the hostel.