Prague's Heaven Reviews

Jaromirova 20, Prague 2, Prague, Czech Republic

It was great to stay here!! Anna is a nice person I felt like I visited grandma's home. I was totally spoiled!! I used the spacious lovely room just by myself and the common room is also sweet and nicely quiet. You'll totally feel here at home. You can borrow a hair dryer (but you need a deposit for it). The location is bit far from the central but Anna will show you how to get around.

Anna was amazing

Anna was great!!

Great staff composed by two very nice Czech ladies. They did not speak English so well but they tried their best, especially when giving us tips about the city. Also, they would do whatever to make the guests feel home; such a great atmosphere. They even offered to wash our dishes and would not take a "no" as an answer! There was a fridge for all the guests, microwaves, a dining table, a clean and modern bathroom and the room in which I stayed was clean and good. A very simple yet nice place.

In general we enjoyed our stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. As we stayed over New Years Eve in Prague i guess it is normal that the prices for the stay were extraordinary high. But for that price it was far too expensive. The mattress wasnt worth its name !!! Me and my girlfriend got real bad backaches. So PLEASE change the mattress if you want somebody to come back to your hostel. The water wasnt always warm enough to take a shower and the heaters didnt work very well, too....

Perfect stay in Prague. Hostel is located a short 5/10 minute tram ride from the centre. Staff were so friendly and accommodating, and very helpful. Very clean and has everything you could need. Would stay again and definetely recommend.

• 30th Nov 2014

This hostel was great! It might not be in the town centre but it's fairly close (within walking distance) and the house as well as the surroundings are amazing - there is a very nice view over a park! But the best thing about it is Anna, the amazing receptionist who is probably also one of the nicest people ever. The rooms are very good for the price and I'd recommend it any day. It is not a party hostel though so you might want to look elsewhere if you want to do that.

• 27th Oct 2014
  • Slovenia

I felt at home, slept like a baby and everything was very very clean. The breakfast is not included but they helped with coffee and toasts or pastries. Both of them were lovely!! EVERYTHING is MUCH BETTER than the pictures show! Everything was over my expectations.

We stayed in Double Bed Private (Ensuite). It has its own bathroom. The room and bathroom was clean. Anna was perfect, she gave us a map, marked all the important places, informed about the busses, trams tickets etc. Nobody is allowed to smoke, that was perfect for us. The only thing was, it was not possible to stand up in the room due to the roof. You can only stand up just in the middle of the room. Tram stops in front of the hostel which was also perfect.

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Turkey

Very good hostel. The staff is very nice and speaks wonderful english, the place was super clean, I loved the sky light in our room. The tram runs outside the building, so that can get a little loud. And you are about a 30-45 minute walk to the Charles bridge and old town and the other attractions. There are also trams available.

Very nice place, it´s more like renting a room in an apartment than a hostel. Been there for 8 days and barely saw other guests. 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms, so one of the bathrooms was always available. The ladies who work at the reception desk were very kind. And the most important it´s very well located, in a beautiful neighborhood close to Vysehrad that´s a must see, and five tram lines in front of the building. It´s much easier to use trams than the metro.