Prague's Heaven Reviews

Jaromirova 20, Prague 2, Prague, Czech Republic

Little bit far out from the centre but very easy to access by tram.

Just very shortly: so very lovely.

• 12th Nov 2015
  • Hungary

We absolutely loved the owner, Annie, who made us breakfast every morning as 'a present' and helped us with any questions we had. Hostel is very clean and facilities are very good, the location is also good. Its easy to get to the centre using the metro or by walking along the river. Only thing we'd say is that it would be nice if there was a way to contact staff at all times, there are no staff present outside the opening hours. Overall very good!

More like a B&B, Pragues Heaven is situated very central, but slightly away from all the hustle and bustle. With a tram stop virtually outside the door, the whole of Prague is easily accessible. The rooms were very cute and clean! And Tomas and Ana who both work at Pragues Heaven were so helpful, welcoming and friendly! Ana did our washing for us and would always offer us breakfast and tea in the mornings!

Excellent place, clean, and super friendly staff. I'll come back!

I caught a flea from the room. Stayed there for two nights, after my first night I got 5 bites (it was zero before my stay), next day it got more and worse thing is the flea followed me until now. There are uncountable amount of bites now all over my hands, legs, ears and now the face :( I went to the doctor today and verified that these are flea bites.