Prague's Heaven Reviews

Jaromirova 20, Prague 2, Prague, Czech Republic

Very nice place. The staff were very helpful and gave good information about Prague and surrounding area. I stayed with a senior and a child, and the atmosphere was very welcoming.

loved it! the guy that checked us in was so nice and helpful, he told us everything we needed to know about the area and how to get there, he also told us were to park for free :) The room and main area was super nice and security and facilities were awesome too! Try get the upstairs room if you can its really lovely! the security and facilities were awesome too and the morning staff do everything for you and make you coffee and toast :)

It was a great stay in the sweet hostel! Our room is on the top floor, in an attic with windows open to the sky. The hostel is very close to the old wall where you can have a great overview of the whole city and trams that go directly to all important places. Also mini breakfast was offered by the friendly lordlady.

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • China

the staff is very nice, the elderly lady who did my check in in special was one of the most adorable people I ever met. I came in a hot summer day and the first thing she said to me was if I wanted a glass of cold water! and she also took her time explaining the city and the surroundings of the hostel. everything was clean, also the shared bathroom and toilet. it is a bit far from the center on foot, but very close by tram. I will stay again for sure!

It was really hot and a fan in the room would be useful. Also no cooker =(

The room was good and there was free breakfast! This hostel is very affordable, I would recommend it.

Very friendly staff. Perfect forsomebody who is a bit more familiar with Prague.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Estonia

Clean and lovely room, like it very much!

Nice hostel! The guy who runs it spent a long time explaining lots of things to do in Prague & gave us a free city map. We enjoyed our stay, the staff are very friendly. The elderly lady who runs it during the day was lovely, making us breakfast the first morning. Communication can be a little tricky, but that wasn't such a big problem.

the staff are very nice. it needs a few stops from the center to get there. but it is very hot for the nights i stayed. the sun wake me up everyday morning and it was too hot. we were sweating all the time when staying there. i am not sure it is because the bad weathere or otherwise. one important thing is that there is almost no hot water provided! when we took the shower, it only cold water and even sometime there is no water! it is horrible!

The staff were great and helpful on showing us what to do and the centre was accessible day and night. The only downside was the facilities of the 2 person private room, I wasn't expecting 5* quality but because it was the top floor the room was slanted and being 6 feet talk I could only stand up straight in about 1m of the room. Also for the same reason they couldn't fit a shower cubicle so I had to sit in the bath and manually shower myself. Also the lack of a fan made the room a sauna

It's good but more of a place for the quieter travel than those going to Prague for fun.

• 5th Jun 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

A nice and good value hostel even though it wasn't in the center of the city. Tram stop is just in front of the hotel and the tram takes you in to the centre in just 10 minutes. The lady of the house was very helpfull and friendly. Soundproofing could be a bit better but it was okay cause this wasn't a partyhostel.

Very kind and helpfull staff and the little breakfast was nice surprise! Fridge is plus!!

Beautiful place almost in the center, fantastic green house for beeing a real resident) Nice openspace in leaving room, everything is clean and cozy ! Windows on the roof for watching starlight) Very polite staff, really polite and hospitality!

• 3rd May 2014
  • Russia

We were two people from Mexico and we both passed an excellent stay in Prague´s Heaven. Basically, the tram station is infront the hostel, so there wasnt any problem with the location at all. There is a supermarket and ATM very close to the place and many stores and places to eat around it. But what was the best, is that the hostel is amazinly clean and the receptionist very very attentive, friendly and helpful, we both received a great treatment by the old lady. I will definitely stay again.

We are truely thankful to the staff of Prague's Heaven for the warm welcoming and kindness during our whole stay, and for all the information they provided. It was a pleasure to stay for a couple of days at their hostel :)

• 27th Apr 2014

Nice hostel, good and clean facilities, very strict on no guest policy though.

Was a clean, nice hostel. Very easy to get into the city, tram stop right outside. The lady who runs is is extremely helpful and lovely. Perfect for couples of people who like more peace and quiet.

We had a lovely stay here! Staff were lovely, rooms were nice and clean! Comfortable beds.

• 30th Mar 2014