Praktik Garden Reviews

C/ Diputacion 325, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

If you're looking for a comfortable stay but without the huge price tag then this is the place for you. I didn't expect it to be as nice as it was and was pleasantly surprised. It was clean, comfortable and cheap. Staff were polite and the rooms are everything you need. Would definitely stay again.

• 4th Jul 2015

The staff is very helpful and professional. I had my wallet stolen and didn't have my card at the time of check in but they were able to work with me to process my payment without the card. They also guided me to use the lockers before checking in while I didn't have a place to stay and I was still able to explore the city. Thank you!!

• 14th Jun 2015

We had a little problem when we arrived. I've booked my check in for 11am but the room wans't ready. It's ok I understand they cannot kick out the hotelguests but they could have planned this before knowing that we would arrive early. Another thing that bothered me was when we ask a late checkout they didn't allowed us. But how come when we arrived someone was staying late and we could not do this? Anyways room was modern clean comfortable the hotel is amazing and near the metro and siteseeings