Premium Hostel Reviews

ul. Pomorska 2, Krakow, Poland

Staff were friendly and helpful. Wifi connection was strong. About a 10 minute walk into town. Lacked atmosphere but still a nice clean place to stay

Perfect ambient, owner and guests too.

Comfortable, convenient, clean, and caring. The very best of hostels that over the years has maintained the highest of standards in all categories. The staff are outstanding in their friendliness and knowledge.

Cheap price.. Location ok... I made a reservation in histelworld for an extra nigth... And then the kick me o anyways, or wanted to send me to anither place dint know where... Cost me lot of money changing my fligth ... And hostelword doesnt recognize those 50dollars they say they give you in case of any inconveniece with the booking

Very good

It is located near everything, just a few minutes walking but it worth it. Sometimes the room smelt cigarette (maybe was the rug). The staff was very kind and help in all our questions. I definitely would go again to this hostel. If pay for the meal it will give some bread, coffee, cheese, ham and maybe soucices

• 25th Dec 2013
  • Mexico

there were only Polish ppl there and I don't mean Polish travelers; construction workers, carpenters, old men and students. Very rarely did I hear someone speak a language other than Polish. Would have appreciated it if I could be put in the room with the other travelers.

We didn't really use the communal areas as we're out all the time but it was more like a very basic/old fashioned hotel than a hostel, so good value. A little hard to find as not much signage outside (sign in second floor window). Great place to see e city from and 25 min walk from the train station. Room and beds were basic but we had an en-suite which was nice and clean. The staff didn't speak much English and didn't seem all that approachable but were fine.

Tasty breakfast, clean room, very good quality for this price.

• 14th Nov 2013
  • Mexico

I only stayed here for one night, but despite arriving at 10pm, the girl on the front desk was really helpful and assisted me in booking a trip for the next day. It's a short walk to the centre but the facilities more than make up for this. Will definitely be staying here again.

extremely welcoming and obliging staff at reception - in particular, Ana . i could not have asked for more from the hostel. the smell of some low quality guests smoking in their rooms spread into the hallway and reception area, sometimes. so i don't think there can be any functioning smoke detectors in these spaces. the noise of people speaking/shouting/laughing very loudly on the corridors above and below the hostel late at night was to do with the neighbouring hostel, not premium hostel.

Nice, quiet, family friendly hostel within walking distance of Stare Miasto. Not really a place to party or meet people, but great value if you're just looking for a place to crash at a low price. Staff are friendly and accommodating, only downside was the elevator was out of service = walking up 4 flights of stairs with your luggage. Not fun :(

• 30th Oct 2013

Excellent value for money Hostel! Hotel facilities, but with a wonderful common room and kitchen, free wi-fi and huge breakfast for only 1 Euro. ***************BUT VERY CAREFUL*********** Don't book any other smoller-family run hostel for more than 2 days otherwise you risk that your card will be charged for 5 or 6 days even if you don't stay there at all. And don't expect that the Hostelworld Customer Service will help you even if you send them all the details that they require to you!

Really good hostel. Very clean, great kitchen, good cheap breakfast available. Close to bus, tram, grocery store. About a 25 minute walk in to city centre but a nice walk! Staff were awesome, gave great information and helped us book a tour. Would definitely stay here again.

I enjoyed my stay at premium hostel very much. Generally in Kraków it's not easy to find a good, comfortable place close to the city center and for very reasonable money so I was positively surprised that I could get hotel quality for hostel price. Staff was also very open and helped me to sort out some issues with my travel shedule.

• 28th Oct 2013