Premium Hostel Reviews

ul. Pomorska 2, Krakow, Poland

Room was clean and the kitchen seemed ok

By far, the best hostel I've ever stayed in.

Recommended if you want a quiet place, toilettes and showers are maybe not enough

When I was in Premium Hostel, in Kraków, I had much problem with Internet in my room. The wifi connection only worked outside the rooms and in the reception.

The best hostel I have ever been!! Rooms are perfect, there´s no need to share bathroom with random people since you have your own shower in the room. I would definitely recommend this hostel, VALUE FOR MONEY!!

You feel like in a hotel for a price of hostel,nice atmosphere, i like to come back

Situated in a weird part of town and the building itself is emanates some serious hospital vibes but we still enjoyed our stay and the staff are just lovely

Clean, modern, great facilities, all receptionists very nice, helpful and friendly (one was especially cute:)), a great place totally worth the price (which was by the way super good). It has the privacy and standard of a hotel but has a common room like hostels do - highly recommended!!!

We stayed 2 nights, I can suggest you that hostel. It was really clean. The Athmosphere was really cool :)Location is 2 stops to the old town.

• 20th Dec 2014
  • Turkey

Premium Hostel is very good! We stayed in a 8 bed mixed dorm and it was good! Some facilities helped us: socket near the bed for charging the phone and kitchen. The lockers are outside the room, but that's OK. About the location: it's about 10 minutes walking to the city's main focal point (Rynek Glówny) and it's not near the main central station, but you can take a tram and you'll get there in less than 10 minutes.

You will sleep well here. It's a little far away from everything but it's a very clean hostel with great facilities and you can't beat the price.

Definitely recommended. Very good value for money, it really felt more like a hotel than a hostel. The room was comfortable and warm, with a private bathroom and a TV. It's not a party hostel but if you're looking for a good night's sleep it's perfect. Good connection by public transport to the bus/train station, airport and tourist attractions.