Premium Hostel Reviews

ul. Pomorska 2, Krakow, Poland

Stayed here for 2 nights. Staff were helpful. About 15 min walk to city centre. I was looking for a quiet place to stay and a kitchen to use.and this was the place for it. 1 bus from airport. Very easy to get to. I'm very happy with my stay!!

Kictchen=common room under rennovation so there was nowhere to go except your room. And someone removed my breakfast from the fridge it was only in there for 24h. Staff thought it was funny someone else was hungry and ate it as the cleaning lady denied removing it. The food wasn't hugely expensive but it was a pain in the ass as the supermarket is not close by. But it was really cheap during the week. And the wifi didn't break down. And the lockers were a good size. I got a good nights sleep.

Dear Eric, It wasn't funny for the staff that someone took your food, we were trying to find out what happened and help you. But it is not our fault that someone was so rude/mischevious and took your stuff from the fridge. We are sorry for that, but please do not blame us for it. Kind Regards

the location is super great really cheap = good hostel!

I'd say for sure this is one of the best hostels I stayed at. It is very easy to find and it's really only a 20 minute walk away from the old town. The rooms have a lot of space and my room had its own bathroom! The rooms were cleaned daily. The reception desk is also open 24 hours which was amazing, and they would help me call a taxi or figure out the best way to get somewhere. I for sure would recommend this hostel!

Hostel was in a great location only a short walk from the main square. We arrived early but were allowed to check in only having to wait 10 mins or so. Staff were great, really helpful organising excursions for us to Auschwitz and gave us good instructions on how to reach other local tourist hotspots by foot or public transport. The room was very clean and had a fan which was great, bathroom was also very clean. Only thing was that there was no lockers but we had no issue with security!

The hostel is not really close to the city centre, but you can walk there in 15 minutes. It is a good place to stay, but breakfast is NOT really included - it is possible to choose among three different kind of breakfast, but with additional costs. However in the kitchen there is the possibility to have some tea/milk/coffee. In every room there is the moquette, not so clean.. There is no toilet outside the rooms, so you can't go to the toilet if you get there before the check in time (14 pm)!

The hostel is well managed, but lacks atmosphere. Just a good place to stay if you need a bed for a night.

• 30th May 2014