Premium Hostel Reviews

ul. Pomorska 2, Krakow, Poland

First impressions of the hostel on arrival were poor as there were no toilets to use in the common area and a very bad smell. There was also nowhere to get changed which was an inconvenience arriving at 7 am. However the deluxe room we had booked on the corridor below reception was lovely, spacious and clean and couldn't have asked for more. One staff member was rude and unhelpful but the others were great. The auschvitz tour booked through the hostel was good value for money!

redhead lady at desk a grouch so that always sucks managing unpleasant staff plus she swipe 10 PLN on key deposit deal

24 hours staffing. Helpful staff. Close to city. Good standards.

• 8th May 2015
  • Sweden

Room was clean and the kitchen seemed ok

By far, the best hostel I've ever stayed in.

Recommended if you want a quiet place, toilettes and showers are maybe not enough

When I was in Premium Hostel, in Kraków, I had much problem with Internet in my room. The wifi connection only worked outside the rooms and in the reception.

The best hostel I have ever been!! Rooms are perfect, there´s no need to share bathroom with random people since you have your own shower in the room. I would definitely recommend this hostel, VALUE FOR MONEY!!

You feel like in a hotel for a price of hostel,nice atmosphere, i like to come back